Community > Posts By > detaildon

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 08:28 AM

MSNBC Blames Ebola Outbreak on 2nd Amendment
As Rahm Emanuel advised, Democrats should never let a good crisis go to waste

by Infowars.com | October 6, 2014

MSNBC exploits the Ebola crisis to trash Republicans who are opposed to Obama’s choice for surgeon general, Dr. Vivek Murthy.

edit detail 2+2=5 again

being wrong is right

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 08:14 AM
Edited by detaildon on Mon 10/06/14 08:15 AM

Ebola May Spread in Dallas Homeless Community
Homeless man reportedly rode in ambulance after Thomas Eric Duncan
Ebola May Spread in Dallas Homeless Community

by Infowars.com | October 5, 2014

Police in Dallas are searching for a homeless man who rode in an ambulance after Thomas Eric Duncan, the Ebola patient currently in critical condition at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

We are working to locate the individual and get him to a comfortable, compassionate place where we can monitor him and care for his every need for the full incubation period, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins explained in an emailed message. I want to emphasize that he is a low risk individual and we are doing this out of precautionary measures.

Although the ambulance was reportedly quarantined after Duncan was delivered to the hospital and its crew told to stay home for 21 days, officials were unable to explain why the homeless man was in the ambulance and why he was released back into the community.

Poor hygiene and substance abuse among the homeless may exacerbate the spread of the disease.

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 08:09 AM
Illegal immigrant students bring ’21 Spanish dialects’ that teachers don’t understand
October 4, 2014
Tweet
Kyle Olson Kyle Olson

GAINESVILLE, Ga. – The placement of illegal immigrant students has wreaked havoc on schools across the country.

immigrantsMany schools that have never had to deal with challenging situations related to immigrant students are now forced to do just that because of the federal government’s actions.

The Statesboro Herald reports:

Fifty-four Central American refugee students, some of whom cannot read or write, have been moved from their schools into a separate program at a Hall County public school, Lanier Charter Career Academy.

The students, who crossed the border in precarious conditions to escape violence in their home countries, do not speak English. Their Spanish dialects are unfamiliar to the district’s Spanish teachers, and some have had little schooling.

One student, a 14-year-old, has never been to school. Some others are able to read and write in their native language, but the dialect barrier has made it difficult to assess each student’s needs.

“We decided to put them together at one place so we could provide the resources they needed,” Eloise Barron, the district’s assistant superintendent for teaching and learning, tells the paper.

Cindy Blakely, the school’s principal, says, “For students who are fairly capable and not too far behind, our hope would be within a year or two that they are remediated enough to return to their high school, and also that they are able to live in the community and feel a part of the community.”

Students are being taught about life in America, from the existence of public libraries to how the bus system works.

In addition to what they went through before arriving in Georgia, the students are now in a strange country where they do not speak the language, far removed from the family members who continue to live under violent regimes in Central America, according to the paper.

“There are 21 different Spanish dialects,” the district’s assistant superintendent says.

The assistant superintendent tells the paper there is no special federal or state funding for the program her district is operating.

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 08:52 PM
Edited by detaildon on Sun 10/05/14 08:55 PM

Barack Hussein Obama is a Booty Bumper (On the receiving end too), plain and simple. Enough said.

am listing to ole johnny cash

right now... havin a good time

Do remember

running across many news

stories,,, where oboyla had his

boyfriends killed

if the girls wanted to look it

up they could... I.m sure they

would not be disappointed...

edit detail... oh... they

might be at that!!!! aaahhh

hahahah

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 07:55 PM
thanks for the post

I thank you

have done this

before... many, many

thanks... it's one word

Coud'eta..

Thanks and God Bless

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 06:32 PM
aahh hawa cough hahaha

oprah .... dont doubt it

the bugs would have a lot to eat

Huh... good one!

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:40 PM
Edited by detaildon on Sun 10/05/14 05:48 PM
Drunk Illegal Alien Who Killed Cop Qualified for Obama Amnesty

MAY 20, 2014

The drunk driver who killed a veteran Arizona police officer in a head-on freeway collision this month is an illegal immigrant with a criminal history that nevertheless qualified for amnesty under President Obamas broad plan.

Why else would he be free to drive U.S. highways and work off the books as a gardener? The devastating story comes out of Phoenix, where an off-duty Mesa Police Officer (Brandon Mendoza) driving home from work, got slammed head-on. In the other car was Raul Silva Corona, an illegal alien from Chihuahua Mexico with a blood-alcohol level nearly three times the legal limit, according to various news reports.

Officer Mendoza was only 32 years old and he served 13 years on the Mesa Police Department. Before crashing into him, Corona drove 35 miles along several Phoenix-area freeways in the wrong direction. Authorities received dozens of calls from drivers who saw the drunken man speeding the wrong way and they tried to pursue him, but couldn’t stop him. Both men died instantly and hundreds attended a vigil for the popular officer last week.

Initial news reports did not mention the drunk drivers illegal status or criminal history, probably because its not politically correct. The media conveniently dismisses these crucial facts as irrelevant, though its a very important issue. Back in 1994 Corona pleaded guilty to criminal conspiracy in Adams County Colorado, according to court records obtained by the mainstream news outlet linked above. Evidently, it was part of a deal in which prosecutors dismissed the more serious charges of burglary, assault and leaving the scene of an accident.

Under Obamas amnesty, tens of thousands of illegal aliens with criminal records more serious than Coronas are being released from U.S. custody. Just last week Judicial Watch reported that in 2013 Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) freed 36,007 illegal immigrants convicted of violent and serious crimes from detention centers throughout the nation. The crimes include homicide, sexual assault, theft, kidnapping and alcohol-related driving convictions, according to the governments own records. The breathtaking documents were obtained by a nonpartisan research center dedicated to studying immigration issues.

Last summer legislation crafted by the bipartisan Gang of Eight in the U.S. Senate would have granted amnesty to illegal aliens with drunk-driving, domestic violence, aggravated assault and child abuse convictions. Incredibly, groups that would normally be vocal on these sorts of issues remained silent. For example, the nations largest organization working to stop drunk driving and support victims of the violent crime Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)refused to criticize the proposed law even though it would have rewarded those convicted of driving dunk. Through a spokeswoman, MADD said it doesnt get involved in immigration matters.

Unbelievably, Corona would have qualified for Obama amnesty before committing the high-profile crime of killing a police officer. Family members have admitted in the media that the illegal alien gardener had been drinking hours before the crash and that they tried to stop him from driving. This guy was a real menace to society yet authorities let him roam freely after his encounter with the law years ago. In a touching farewell to Officer Mendoza published by a local newspaper, a Mesa park ranger writes that the fallen cop worked with troubled youth and helped clean up a crime-infested local park of drugs, alcohol and prostitutes. Brandon sadly unknown to you, you became that last line of defense with assisting your brothers who vowed as you did to Protect and Serve and gave the ultimate sacrifice in order that others may live.

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 04:21 PM
A Travel Ban: Quick, Simple, and RIGHT

Recently, Ebola arrived in the United States when a man named Thomas Duncan stepped off a plane from Liberia. In the short time he has been in this country, he had direct or indirect contact with up to 100 people. Although every effort has been made to contain this case, it brings up the question as to whether a travel ban of flights from West Africa would have a protective effect for U.S. citizens.

The Director of the Center for Disease Control, Dr. Tom Frieden, has stated that ““If we take actions that seem like they may work, they may be the kind of solution to a complex problem that is quick, simple and wrong,”. His reasoning is that isolation of countries that have been ravaged by the epidemic would amount to cruel and unusual punishment. He also implies that needed help for these countries would somehow be hindered by restricting air travel from them. He says that the only way to ensure Americans are safe from the virus is to care for people in the Ebola-ravaged countries of Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia who have it.

His statements are well-meaning but go against sound logic. The restriction of air travel FROM Ebola-ridden nations and the active transport of aid TO them are not mutually exclusive. I applaud our efforts to send the best care to Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. However, a travel ban will decrease the chances of more Ebola cases here. A healthier U.S. means more resources sent elsewhere.

10,000 travelers from West Africa arrive in the U.S. every three months through the hubs of Houston, New York, and Atlanta. Although those entering the country are questioned regarding symptoms and even have their temperature taken, it is simple to bypass these “safeguards”. If you doubt me, put some ice water in your mouth before placing a thermometer in your mouth.

Mr. Duncan was less than forthcoming regarding his exposure to Ebola. While many consider this reprehensible, I can understand why he felt compelled to lie to the authorities in order to escape the epidemic zone. Why wouldn’t others wanting to leave these countries be tempted to do the same?

We have a sophisticated system to deal with infectious disease, but it only works when guidelines are followed. Human error played a part in Mr. Duncan’s story when a health worker failed to communicate his travel history to the physician (note: this allegation is now in dispute). This is a red flag that failed to be hoisted up the flagpole. The fact is: Mistakes are made and they can happen again.

Dr. Frieden states: “The best way to protect ourselves is not to try to seal off these countries but to provide the kinds of services that are needed so that the disease is contained there.

The only way to get to zero risk is to stop it there.” While it must be stopped there, how is exposing the United States to more potential Ebola victims a “zero risk” situation?

It has been suggested that the decision to restrict air travel should come from President Obama himself. Although this restriction is logical, it is difficult for a politician to wage the battle between individual freedoms and public safety. It makes logical sense, therefore, that the recommendation must come from those that lead our major health institutions.

Dr. Frieden and his colleagues must come to the conclusion that will assure our continued good health while expending resources to heal those abroad. The restriction of air travel, even temporarily, is the quick, simple and RIGHT decision here.

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 09:39 AM
Dallas Weekly Wins Most Poorly Timed Cover Of Year
EboLOLa
News
Caleb Howe
Taste of Africa Comes to Dallas

The magazine Dallas Weekly had a real gaffe last week with one of the most poorly timed covers in memory. Just as the city is cleaning up and sterilizing the places where Ebola victim Thomas Duncan visited after returning from Liberia, the magazine published online their latest issue, featuring the sure to be infamous cover and headline " 'Taste of Africa' Comes To Dallas."

LOL! This week's cover of Dallas Weekly magazine was poorly timed pic.twitter.com/K8MtxeDELc #dallas #ebola #media

— Bill Postmus October 5, 2014

The issue was not only published online, but an email blast was sent out announcing it. That email went out on September 25, and was also tweeted from the Magazine's account.

Obviously the issue was designed and scheduled before news broke of the Dallas Ebola victim. Duncan arrived in Dallas on the Sept. 20 and went to the hospital on the same day the issue went out. He was not diagnosed until five days later. Even so, the timing is amazingly unfortunate and darkly hilarious.

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 09:30 AM
from fri... harveys report

silver contracts are in very strong hands and as I have indicated to you on countless occasions, this will continue to bring nightmares to our bankers. Probably this is as good a reason as ever for the bankers to raid on a continual basis trying to force those longs to puke their interests. The big test will be the OI reading for the entire complex on Monday.
If it does not fall appreciably, the USA will undergo a scorched earth policy against our sovereign silver longs. No doubt they will not pay attention to the west's shenanigans.

It looks like China is still in a holding pattern ready to pounce when needed.
The open interest on silver is still highly elevated. Gold has a low OI with a low gold price. Silver has a high OI with a low silver price. Something has got to give!!

As far as the silver inventory, it looks compromised as well. Shanghai is in complete silver backwardation and yet comex seems to import huge amounts of silver. Note that every day we say either 500'000 or low 600,000 entry as a deposit or withdrawal. The odds of this happening 3 out of 5 days on the comex on a continual basis is suspect.
These look like a paper deposit/withdrawal where no real metal enters or leaves. Only when silver metal leaves an official vault does real metal leave.

edit detail... it will hit the fan when the market does its
drop and people will want to take delivery on their contracts... thats when you'll see everything go to the moon... don't know
how much longer these boys with the gaming machines can keep shorting this... there really is not that much inventory.

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 01:41 PM
Edited by detaildon on Sat 10/04/14 01:46 PM

If this Ebola fad takes off, Liberals, nationwide, can celebrate the great job Barry did for the economy of the USofA.

A man returns from Africa feeling very ill. He visits his doctor, who immediately rushes the guy to the intensive care unit at the local hospital.

The man wakes up to the ringing of a telephone and answers it. We've received the results from your tests, says the doctor on the other end of the line.

Bad news,you have Ebola.

Oh, my God, cries the man. Doc! What am I going to do?

Don't worry. First, we're going to put you on a diet of pizza, pancakes, and pita bread, says the doctor.

Will that cure me?

No, but it's the only food we'll be able to get under the door.

Jenny McCarthy speaks out against developing an Ebola vaccine from her new home on Easter Island @absrdNEWS

If you or a loved one has Ebola you may be entitled to a cash settlement.

Now that the news channels have shown you an image of the Ebola virus, you should have no problem avoiding it altogether. #nobola

Dallas confirmed the first diagnosed case of Ebola in the United States. Let's hope the hysteria doesn't drive Sue Ellen back to the drink.

Her name was Ebola She was a showgirl With yellow mucus in her hair And a blood pouring down to there #Copacabana

Ebola patient kicked out of hospital for not having health insurance. @absrdNEWS

Tee shirts now available.

Border fence plans changed.
Now, the plan is to fence in Texas.
Thanks PRESIDENT EBOLA (savage quote)

you got the Gallows Humor Goin ON!!! I would read that all day!!!
never get any work done!!!

we need to ask willing to... when he gets time

to see if he can find some more of this stuff...

I never laughed so hard!!!

oh by the way am repeating the pancake pizza joke

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 11:02 AM
OH by the way... this ole boy I know

got so sick of it back then

he moved way out in the middle

of no where... was probably

one of the first people I ever

knew to completely

go off the grid... way ahead of his time...

he had stuff... cold weather hot houses

and solar,,, complete through out house

1 foot solid foam insulation, bunker

everything... now thats all pretty

common stuff around here now...

heck I know one guy has a huge lake

with long ranch house with big bar that's

set up as a shooting range with targets

over 200 yards away on the other side of the lake...

His is the best one of those I've seen around here...

there are many..

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 03:18 AM
oh my...

TO BAD

SO SAD

I'M GLAD

aahhhhahahahah

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 01:46 AM
Edited by detaildon on Sat 10/04/14 02:28 AM

could it be they just can't

find anyone that wants

to work for the "tut"?

they 'are' down to the bottom

of the pool?

a book was written by

Dan Bongino saying

they are insane,

rules dont apply...

just got another email

about another book coming

out this one from another agent...

wonder what new revelations

will be exposed.

was driving yesterday and heard there

goin to be a lot of agents retiring...

No. We elect them, they protect them. This is a serious job for the majority of these people, it doesn't matter who is in office.

It is a major black mark on the Secret Service if the President gets Assassinated or Attempted Assassination that wasn't prevented. The Agency is still trying to get over the JFK Assassination and also the Attempted Assassination of President Reagan's black marks.

sure they are serious... but if the people you are trying to protect

are... well how do I put it??? well you you know... you fill in the

blank... then there is a conflict of standards, protocol, rule of

law...and ultimately causes strife...let me put it another way...

your a proud, upstanding guy and you have your stuff together... then you get assigned to protect and defend a bunch of non caring, crazy, narcissist, homegrown communist subversives who openly think they are above the law, not to mention the guest list....... well you might want to rethink your career choice or you might, just out of human nature hit the bottle... maybe the next commander in chief...will offer a better environment more conducive to law enforcement...

Thank god we have more people with integrity in this country then ignorant dumba$$es who think like that.

People with integrety... they are to busy betting on

football? You may have it... 'integrity".. but your preachin

to the choir.. & me. I wrote the response /pap ...and was I too hard

on explaining the obvious...

may I ask how You would deal with this strife...tell us the solution

you talk kinda like another agent I know... except He Walked after

serving from Johnson thru carter... he went thru both sides...

By the way...What do you think of Bongino?

and please don't come after me ... you'll have to stand in line..

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 09:59 PM
Edited by detaildon on Fri 10/03/14 10:13 PM

It makes everyone angry. Agreed.

yeah it makes me angry but I was

also angered when they shot up Joe Biggs

who is an authentic hero blown up in Iraq. He's still alive.

They tried to shoot him to death with rubber bullets

in Ferguson MO.

He is a journalist who has been locked up

harassed and they even tear gas bombed

him here in the US< Ferguson.

they have killed how many Now 3 -4 Journalists

In Iraq now?... keep in mind...

al-cia-da = taliban = what isis is...

We trained em... We finance them through

the saudis...We play all sides.

play em all against the middle.

I am and still suspect of the first

journalist beheading when I saw a green screen

or what you might call blue screen depiction.

"Before you go Desert Storm"

and knowing now that

you are very intelligent.

and I'm slow sometimes.

CONSIDER that Iraq is the ONLY bastion left for the Petro Dollar.

Without Iraq they could not float any more War Dollars,

or use it for the giant laundromat that it is.

Work with a lot of military but this one gentleman

whom I see every day, and its documented his discharge papers from

nixon, and that he worked in many of the sunshine silos.

He Always Darkly Jokes when sales go south & always, always

says don... we gotta start some sh.t with somebody.

gotta get the economy going...

This in an old mindset that has spoiled us and given us false

hope and expectation of a brighter future...

so yeah I'm mad... but I more afraid for our kids.

have you noticed how everything is snowballing?

Dont think this stuff is not scripted... wars are written.

planned and promoted through a sacrifice one or many..

They have to get everyone in line for the Kickoff...

Yeah its Sick...

Its Not like a self defense gunfight...they will sacrifice

a lamb or two so the wolves can make their money...

I better shut up...am doing 18 hour days..

I can see ya'll's heart is in the right place

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 06:58 PM
Edited by detaildon on Fri 10/03/14 07:16 PM

Obama to Immigration Activists: "No Force On Earth Can Stop Us"

PRESIDENT OBAMA: People who love this country can change it. America isn't Congress. America isn't Washington.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/10/02/obama_to_immigration_activists_no_force_on_earth_can_stop_us.html

meaning,in his Speak,of course,L'�tat,c'est moi!

ok I showed this to my spanish secretary and she passed this all around... they had fun with this... it was a bit slow today

they picked up on the french. the king rules alone... but one of em said the king has no clothes and speaks with forked tongue in english. she's tex mex indian so this went back and forth and the closest they could come with for forked was tenada or True Spanish tenaza meaning pincher...out of their dictionary.

I asked if that rolled off the tounge and then they came up with

this... {spanish}

El Rey No Tiene Ropa, Y Habla Con Una Lengua De Culebra

the king has no clothes and speaks with tongue of snake

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 01:28 PM
Edited by detaildon on Fri 10/03/14 01:36 PM
sounds pretty dark...really

but Maybe I should call DPS

texas dept. of public safety

and see if thsy could hire a

few of these guys and start "profiling"

the drug cartels runnin up

and down the road...ya can't miss em

If I can spot em; and I do... every time...

every weekday trip to Oklahoma...

MAN~~~~It Would Be a PICNIC For These Guys!!!

Like shooting fish in a barrel....

just think, they could have a "Real"

rewarding job that they could really enjoy,

have Bragging rights too... They would be Hero's

instead of Highwaymen... "thats cowboy for robbers".

Be much better than picking on

Hard Workin, Honest, Taxpayin, American Citizens..

not a gambler but if you win at casino here

they tax you at the window and give you a

receipt.

whooo hoooo... rollin, rollin, rollin

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 10:06 AM
Edited by detaildon on Fri 10/03/14 10:24 AM

could it be they just can't

find anyone that wants

to work for the "tut"?

they 'are' down to the bottom

of the pool?

a book was written by

Dan Bongino saying

they are insane,

rules dont apply...

just got another email

about another book coming

out this one from another agent...

wonder what new revelations

will be exposed.

was driving yesterday and heard there

goin to be a lot of agents retiring...

No. We elect them, they protect them. This is a serious job for the majority of these people, it doesn't matter who is in office.

It is a major black mark on the Secret Service if the President gets Assassinated or Attempted Assassination that wasn't prevented. The Agency is still trying to get over the JFK Assassination and also the Attempted Assassination of President Reagan's black marks.

sure they are serious... but if the people you are trying to protect

are... well how do I put it??? well you you know... you fill in the

blank... then there is a conflict of standards, protocol, rule of

law...and ultimately causes strife...let me put it another way...

your a proud, upstanding guy and you have your stuff together... then you get assigned to protect and defend a bunch of non caring, crazy, narcissist, homegrown communist subversives who openly think they are above the law, not to mention the guest list....... well you might want to rethink your career choice or you might, just out of human nature hit the bottle... maybe the next commander in chief...will offer a better environment more conducive to law enforcement...

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 04:19 PM
Oh and I need to send off for my

Thanks President Obola bumper stickers

its election ~~~~~time

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 01:52 PM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 10/02/14 02:23 PM

If this Ebola fad takes off, Liberals, nationwide, can celebrate the great job Barry did for the economy of the USofA.

A man returns from Africa feeling very ill. He visits his doctor, who immediately rushes the guy to the intensive care unit at the local hospital.

The man wakes up to the ringing of a telephone and answers it. We've received the results from your tests, says the doctor on the other end of the line.

Bad news,you have Ebola.

Oh, my God, cries the man. Doc! What am I going to do?

Don't worry. First, we're going to put you on a diet of pizza, pancakes, and pita bread, says the doctor.

Will that cure me?

No, but it's the only food we'll be able to get under the door.

Jenny McCarthy speaks out against developing an Ebola vaccine from her new home on Easter Island @absrdNEWS

If you or a loved one has Ebola you may be entitled to a cash settlement.

Now that the news channels have shown you an image of the Ebola virus, you should have no problem avoiding it altogether. #nobola

Dallas confirmed the first diagnosed case of Ebola in the United States. Let's hope the hysteria doesn't drive Sue Ellen back to the drink.

Her name was Ebola She was a showgirl With yellow mucus in her hair And a blood pouring down to there #Copacabana

Ebola patient kicked out of hospital for not having health insurance. @absrdNEWS

Tee shirts now available.

Border fence plans changed.
Now, the plan is to fence in Texas.
Thanks PRESIDENT EBOLA (savage quote)

you got the Gallows Humor Goin ON!!! I would read that all day!!!
never get any work done!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16