Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/20/13 11:26 AM
Good morning Texas, we have the start of a magnificent day herepitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/20/13 11:24 AM

Some pigs ya just gotta love

Even with bullet holes in their ears? Dang texans & their gunsgrumble pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 01/18/13 03:20 PM

Alright..Shock Show results!!

Jessica..1 First Place
1 third Place
1 GRAND CHAMPION
Senior SHOWMANSHIP BUCKLE

Alyssa...1 First Place
1 Second Place
1 RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Foszil's photo
Fri 01/18/13 09:18 AM
We touched 40 degrees(in the old money) & that is quite cold enough for a summers night. A "Mid Summers Night" is a different story, not rit by me.grumble pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 01/18/13 09:13 AM
Good morning Texas I've had a rotten night ate breakfast @4am. Now that it's 6.14am, I'm feeling a little jaded. It might well be time for bed:banana: :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:04 PM

Humm so who did wrong in here???

A couple of quick questions, Who did what to whom, & who paid?pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/16/13 01:27 PM
Although I haven't read about it, surely there must be a precedent for driving about the village wearing (amongst other items) a cuddly blanket. The private car seems to be used for all manner of things @ various times in the U.S. so a blanket should cause little comment. Anywho, Good morning Texas!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/16/13 01:21 PM
Great weather here! Not a cloud in the sky!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/16/13 01:19 PM
Obviously the Richard Cranium who didn't understand your enlightened answer! Next time young Vivian, stand closer & you shall miss him/her not!!:wink: bigsmile pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:05 PM
laugh laugh laugh pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:31 PM

Well...looks like we're finally back on line..waving

I was told, by my "puta that it couldn't find Mingle, & I thought it somewhat odd since I had been in here the day before. Now however, all is revealed!! Good monday morning to y'all:banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/08/13 08:02 PM
Happy Birthday Sadieflowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/08/13 01:35 PM
Is there a little dash of the Irish coming to the surface of you 2??pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/06/13 09:43 PM

vivian, when Ray said good morning to the elderly he was not talking to you obviously. He must have been talking to all the viewers who never post!bigsmile

slaphead now why didn't I think of that...I guess my 'experience' got the better of me!laugh

Dang, don't cha hate it when that happensslaphead flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/06/13 06:50 PM
Edited by Foszil on Sun 01/06/13 06:51 PM

I weren't sayin' he wuz greasier than fried lard or that he wuz windier than a fifty-pound bag of whistling lips! I was merely commenting on the colloquialism and antiquity of his speech in conjunction with the common quest of the daily southern New Zealander in search of a tasty meat pie!

Regarding your quest for meat pies, "BIG BEN" IMHOpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/06/13 04:57 PM
Thanks Jayneflowerforyou

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/06/13 04:55 PM
Short lesson on NZ english,"fluffy ducks" along with "good like anything" are very old expressions meaning the user is feeling "fine, like old wine" or maybe "good like anything." These sayings have been a small part of my vocabulary for about 65 or so years. They ae not often heard nowpitchfork pitchfork

At 1.55PM,I'm feeling good as gold!drinker pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/06/13 12:15 PM
Good morning Texas I trust we are all a box of fluffy ducks this morning! Great to note that young Glenda is on the improve!!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/06/13 12:11 PM
Edited by Foszil on Sun 01/06/13 12:12 PM

Sounds prettydrinker

Morning Viv

I put a pic in my profile Ese took of me and my daughter hurry look before I take it off:wink:
Good heavens, this post is dated Saturday, no wonder the thread is sinking fastbigsmile regardless, Good morning to the elderlylaugh laugh pitchfork

It's Mundee heredrinker

Foszil's photo
Sat 01/05/13 11:40 AM
@8.40am, Good morning Texas, a magnificent Sunday morn here~aboutspitchfork