Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Sat 07/11/15 09:23 PM
Edited by Foszil on Sat 07/11/15 09:24 PM
And the foszil continues to lurkpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:38 PM
Perhaps a ditch could be dug from Texas to California to get rid of excess rain. Just trying to help, 's allpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:10 PM
Ah so, our happy smiling Queen...........yeah rightpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 05/30/15 01:39 PM

This was shot of downtown Houston a couple of days ago.

You sure have big bridges over Texas creeks!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:18 PM
Leigh, what did you do to your hair? I hope you didn't get it chopped of, just because Summer is in view!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 04/24/15 02:11 PM
And even a few "not quite Texan" peoplepitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 04/14/15 03:18 PM
At this point, Ese old son, tell the dog NO she ain't back yet or there'd be more action amongst those who are feeling a little lost at present. Cheer-up y'all, Texgall will return soon with tall tales and true, and after a spell at sea, happier that a dog with 2 tails or even a box of fluffy ducks. Y'all have a good day now, y'hearpitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 04/01/15 02:40 PM

if your two is like carol's two, then there best be a well stocked bar

. I noted the other day on F/B, Carol posting that she had been "dry" for 7 months, and she seems to be posting a lot of religious pieces. Looks to me like Carols two maybe a thing of the past. At least at this point in time.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 03/31/15 02:27 PM
Well, at 10.25am Wenzdy, I'm here Ese ol' sonpitchfork (but not fer long):banana:

Foszil's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:22 PM
Edited by Foszil on Fri 03/20/15 03:22 PM
Good to see you've been doing your home-work to wile away the dark hours instead of shovelling snow.(not something I've ever done!) Anywho, I trust you've been behaving & remain fit and frivolous. Autumn (fall) has arrived here with malice in mind, though I'm cautiously optimistic that winter will be mild. Tiz grand to note that you, like oneself, remain "like a box of fluffy ducks!"drinker pitchfork

.Oooops, hiccupspitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:20 PM
Good to see you've been doing your home-work to wile away the dark hours instead of shovelling snow.(not something I've ever done!) Anywho, I trust you've been behaving & remain fit and frivolous. Autumn (fall) has arrived here with malice in mind, though I'm cautiously optimistic that winter will be mild. "Tiz grand to note that you, like oneself, remain "like a box of fluffy ducks!drinker pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 03/08/15 05:40 PM
Thought I'd better look in, it's about a month since I broke down the door and I see no one has followed me here. I note daylight saving has hit at least some parts of the U.S of A, and while we still have ours, I doubt it's here much longer. A bit like thread sadly. Anyhow, I wish you all a happy day and don't let the snow get you downpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 02/06/15 04:12 AM
G'morning all. Thought I'd just drop in to see what was happening, and all I don't see, is fewer & fewer peeps dropping in. Seems a shame but I suppose life goes on & waits for very few. The days here grow shorter and the nights cooler so soon y'all will complain about the heat etc. Still, it'll be a change from snow! Have a real good day friendspitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/30/14 08:37 PM

5.30pm New Years Eve! Excessively hot & humid here in the South Pacific. While I'm aware it's a tad early for most here, let me wish y'all, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I hope this wish is not just for Texans Fos....Have a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!flowerforyou drinker :heart:
Thanks Leigh, yes, all friends, even those like oneself, Honoury Texanspitchfork(ornery?)

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/30/14 08:34 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: pitchfork HAPPY NEW YEAR TEAM!!

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/30/14 08:31 PM
5.30pm New Years Eve! Excessively hot & humid here in the South Pacific. While I'm aware it's a tad early for most here, let me wish y'all, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Foszil's photo
Fri 12/19/14 07:58 PM

Hey Ray how ya been??? Kind of slowed down in here almost ghost town lol...

Been not too bad, sneak a look in now & then, but like you say, it's been pretty dismal recently. Being around 12 hours ahead of y'all doesn't help. You're all snoring when I get mobile & don't deny it, I can hear you from here. While I'm here, I'll wish you all a merry xmas, Felice Navidad, & yuletide felicitations. I'm sorry, I don't do happy holidays!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/13/14 02:56 PM
Howdy y'all! It has been raining here for the last couple of days, it's cold, cloudy & supposed to be summer. Yeah, right!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 10/30/14 01:00 PM

So am I , but the echo in the hallways fairly puts me offpitchfork pitchfork :banana:

Foszil's photo
Mon 09/22/14 02:18 PM
Well now, seems like it's 12 days since anyone was here. Maybe I should give it a bump just because I can. About the only news of any consequence here-abouts, is that the earth-quakes have followed me to the North Island and sent a "howdy do" this morning at 2.45am. 'Twernt worth waking up for! Regardless, I hope all are wellpitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25