Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Fri 12/20/13 11:40 AM
Good morning y'all.A grand wee morning down here, where the only discouraging word is that the air is moving with undue haste.I trust all are well, & plans for the xmas break are all well in hand!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:08 PM
Currently, a Texas long barrel shootin' iron could be fired down the main street in Texas & no-one would even hear it. Quieter than a freshly gelded foal, and they are mighty quiet after the first surprise!!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:00 PM
Strewth team, I know it's winter & your days are shorter & colder, but come on, your 'puta don't freeze up that easy! Have the winter spooks scared you away? Seems I can't tell you how warm it is here, because Carolslaphead disapproves. Never mindpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:10 PM
Good morning all, from the South Pacific!! I trust all are well today & are feeling fine, fit & frivolous. (a little alliteration )pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:05 PM

Morning Silver, morning everyone. Sunny and cold today in New England. But atleast all of the snow is shoveled out and the roads are fine. I just don't feel like venturing out anytime soon noway Cocoa sounds like the drink of the day for me too bigsmile Stay warm everyone, well except for Foszil, I guess with his weather he needs to stay cool.

flowers Absolutely!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:07 AM

Rats, too far for me in my current condition.noway

Likewise, in my current financial conditionbigsmile pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/14/13 03:00 PM
Further reports to hand indicate it's hot in the South Pacific. Midday, and we have 84Fpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:40 PM
Sitting on 61F as I type. A nice clear spring morning. Have a good one friendspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:37 PM
laugh laugh G'morning allpitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 12/13/13 02:31 PM

hey ray waving somebody had to work the camera :tongue:

Of course, how remiss of me! I should have realised your intentions were as clean as the driven slush (to quote a line from an old "Gidget" movie) frustrated pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 12/13/13 02:26 PM
Edited by Foszil on Fri 12/13/13 02:26 PM

Hippie, my ancestors are English on my mothers side, & Scottish on my fathers side. As a family, we celebrated Xmas & Hogmanay. As far as Hogmanay went, the celebration was low-key, because neither my brother nor myself developed a taste for whisky. Tiz the one time of year my father made up for his sons perceived short-comings.pitchfork pitchfork

It that something you celebrate with Haggis?

It surely is. Haggis is something that should be tried, but don't inquire too closely about it's origins.sick pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/12/13 06:45 PM
Hippie, my ancestors are English on my mothers side, & Scottish on my fathers side. As a family, we celebrated Xmas & Hogmanay. As far as Hogmanay went, the celebration was low-key, because neither my brother nor myself developed a taste for whisky. Tiz the one time of year my father made up for his sons perceived short-comings.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/12/13 06:39 PM

doesn't matter to me if jemare and betty wear daisy dukes. in fact i say down with short shorts!

Ese...you naughty boy pitchfork laugh

Darned if I can see Ese in the picture! Give me a clue, where is he? I can only see a couple of young girls, neither with beardspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/12/13 02:36 PM
Thanks for the kind thoughts Hippie, & of course they are reciprocated. I'm uncertain where this "Happy Holiday" started, but it sure takes the "Christ" out of Christmas! Again, A VERY MERRY XMAS to youpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/12/13 02:09 PM
Edited by Foszil on Thu 12/12/13 02:09 PM

Same here Jemare. If I wore Daisy Dukes I would look more like Duke the Daisy lol.
Its freezing cold here, I hope you all are keeping warm..
Betty, what is that creature you have as an avatar? I note the "arches" above the eyes, is this a special breed for Maccas? Regardless, since it's not freezing here in the South Pacific, I guess it's warmer than in the U.S. at present. Stay warm & wellpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/12/13 02:02 PM
While this may come as a surprise to some readers, where I sit today is Friday. Nothing special about that I hear you say, but if I write the date down for you, you maybe shocked to learn that it is 13/12/13. I'm aware Americans think the month should come before the day, but unless you get paid monthly, the day is more important. Anywho, I thought you might find that snippet of interest. Other than that, Howdy y'all, I hope you're as warm as I & are keeping well.flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/10/13 12:28 PM
waving waving waving G'morning y'allbiggrin pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/10/13 12:26 PM

sorry i haven't been able to post, world peace was calling pitchfork

Tiz hard to keep a good man from his work! I trust you have caught up with the quota Ese.laugh Otherwise, a great morning to y'all from a warm but overcast South Pacific pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/09/13 11:35 AM
Howdy y'all, everybody is feeling bright & perky, yes? Stay warm & dry friendspitchfork pitchfork flowerforyou

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/09/13 11:32 AM
A bright & sparkly morning to all! Just on 8.30am here on Tuesday, so I'm guessing its still morning over your-side, just the wrong day. We are all well, Yes?, and surviving the light dusting of snow you have! Stay warm peeps pitchfork pitchfork flowers

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25