Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:24 PM

Ray..is there ever a bad fishing day..really???
Yeppers, fish don't like the rain, they's affeared of gittin wetpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 02/08/14 03:45 PM
G'afternoon peoples, seems like the weather over yonder aint as nice as the postcards make out. Fear not, apart from the snow, it's not much better here, prolly a little warmer but wet as a great fishing day gone wrong. Cheer up, it has to get betterpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 02/08/14 03:38 PM

Hey y'all...waving ese...flowers ….now quit flirting with all us women!!

Better Ese flirts with all the women, than with the men!!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/22/14 11:17 AM

Ah..the joys of living in Texas! No snow and ice storm right now..y'all stay in and stay warm!
Hey Ray..is it Spring down yonder?
.early Summer, though of recent date you wouldn't think so. This season is turning out to be a tad moist! Have a great day y'all
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:39 AM
Wenzdee here & fine but threatening. The rain may start at again at anytime. Still, one can take comfort in the wisdom of Willie Nelsons words, which I shall repeat for your benefit........

.There's a lot of good doctors that tell me
.That I'd better start slowing down
.But there's more old drunks than old doctors
.So I guess we'd better have another round.

.Have a grand day friendsflowerforyou flowerforyou pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:27 AM
22nd Jan. here, and little sisters Birthday(65) coincidentally also Heathers Birthday although she is still 35. Feb. 22 she will have been gone 31 years. She is a lady who seems difficult to let go of. Anywho, Good morning y'allflowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 01/20/14 11:26 AM
Monday here was a public (local)holiday & we got earthquakes followed by some serious wet. Currently Tuesday @ 8.25am, & still raining. Go summer you good thing!! Qtherwise, Good Morning to y'allflowers flowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:17 PM

waving Just saying hello!!
waving

me too !! Howdy y'allflowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:15 PM
Howdy y'all, raining in the South Pacific, though that's probably better than snow! Seems that summer has gone on holiday because we will get a predicted 17C (63F) degrees. You may have heard that the earthquakes have figured out where I went & have followed me. Today, we had a 6.2 on the crikey scale! About the same as in Canterburypitchfork . Yep, the guy with the pitchfork is getting fiesty againtears pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/14/14 11:55 AM

Yeah, temp went back up, supposed to drop to freezing tonight though.

Howdy Robert, I trust you had an enjoyable Birthday & were spoilt by those who are nearest & dearest.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 01/14/14 11:51 AM
When I was here on Sunday there wasn't a lot of life in evidence. Now, it is Wenzdy & you have deserted the ship in droves. Have the 50 plus team suddenly got a life away from the keyboard? Not to worry, I shall call again before the weekend To check if there is any sign of life. In the meantime, have a grand day & stay warm.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 01/13/14 03:12 PM
72 Come September......cue film musicpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 01/11/14 12:52 PM

Hi. Just thought I'd check in to make sure everyone is OK and keeping warm. Anyone want to go to Hawaii with me. It's the only place in the country that is warm right now!
9.50am,Sunday. I'm currently lounging around in a Hawaiian shirt & beach shorts, I'm about ready to fly. Will meet you on the beach Jayne!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 01/11/14 12:47 PM

Uh ... actually it is Saturday!

..So solly my friend, where I sit, It's Sunday!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/08/14 11:54 AM
Goodness me, looks like all are staying tucked-up in bed. A wet, wild & windy morning here in the South Pacific, but nowhere near as cold as the US seems to be! Howdy & good morning y'all!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/08/14 11:49 AM
One gathers it's a tad chilly in the US of A. Here it's warmer but very wet! Anywho, HOWDY TEXAS!flowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:08 PM
Well here it is, shortly 10am on New Years eve. This may well be the start of a very long day! Vodka & soda ready to fly and so far getting cold! I'm aware you don't start till tomozz, but I'm uncertain of my condition when you get into it, so I'll wish you all a very Happy New Year a tad early! Here's to 2014 !!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/29/13 11:28 AM
I had a quiet but great xmas thanks Betts. Now, I'm getting emotionally prepared for the New Year, a much bigger deal when your descended from Scots!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 12/25/13 12:30 AM
Today is your day peoples, A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to y'allflowers flowers drinker pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 12/25/13 12:25 AM

From down here to your place, I hope you have a very merry xmas! (I've had mine!)pitchfork

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25