Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/08/13 11:59 AM

waving 12 degrees here..guess we missed the 5 degrees they predicted.

Coffee's ready !
[/quote
Summers back already!!pitchfork Howdy y'allpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/08/13 11:55 AM

Oh !! did I tell you I was attacked by a bulldog the other day???shocked
I was in an upholstery shop in Lubbock and felt something grab my jeans leg...looked down at it was a baby bulldog !! :heart: His name was Acez...
I played with him for a long time..but they wouldn't let him come home with me !!ohwell

Is this a pure-bred Bully? He seems to have a parent who strayed overnight & met with a dashing young Shar-pei! Good morning allpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/08/13 12:02 AM
Looks like Ese maybe snow-bound. Some-where under that bulldog, there's a Harley with a chilly rider still attached. :banana: pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/07/13 11:58 PM
I to, thought there could well be something memorable to come from the dog, but it seems young ese has gone shy. Who'd have thought that? Unless of course, he has been way-laid by some warm bodies who can assist him with his quest for world peace.pitchfork Anywho, time for me to hit the sack........G'mornin' alllaugh laugh pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/07/13 12:03 AM
JUST ON 9PM HERE, Saturday NIGHT, and we are down to 61 degrees F. (16 celcius) If your as old as me, you might recall Edmondo Ross & his Orchestra, I'm listening to a C.D. of his before I give the bed a surprise. I'd say Goodnight to y'all, but your already asleep, dreaming of snowmen etc.pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/05/13 02:03 PM

temperature dropped like a prostitutes panties (if she wore any) in the alamocity. down to 43 now and gonna get a bit chillier tonight. might have to pick up a few stray girlfriends to keep warm

Is this the equivelent to the American Indians"3 dog night"?pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/05/13 12:28 PM

I will want around the house just in case....bigsmile

For shame on you Kristi, you take Justin out of that case. That is kidnapping (with the emphasis on Kid), & I'm aware that young Beiber is not everyones cup of java, but I suspect you are going too far this time. Anywho, everyone is well today, YES?pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/05/13 12:23 PM
Now now folks, don't be bashfull, feel free to come on out & play awhile! I'm aware that Jack Frost & his cuzzy, Samuel Snow are about & looking for fingers & noses to give a tweak to, but step up & show you true colours. In those well known words immortalised by the Foszil, "Be not afraid"................yet!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:58 PM

laugh laugh I'm so happy that I could help with solving world peacepitchfork

And rightly so!pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:56 PM
Good morning to y'all, I hope all are well!pitchfork drinker pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:55 PM

Ese..I think I will pass on that advice lol

Just like Ray said I should have named him Stir-Fry.

All cats are born the Latin sub species name of " Feline Stirus Fryup". Of course, when cats are of mountain lion type, they command greater respect!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:36 PM
Edited by Foszil on Mon 12/02/13 02:37 PM

Yea, but don't forget it probably depends on where you are from the International Time Line as to how many days till next year:wink: bigsmile (I just had to be a smart AZZZZ, didn't I)laugh

Ahh, but no Jemare, That is why I stated NZ, where I live.(Nova Zealandia) I'm aware that I'm a day ahead of you, except for 3 hours. Currently 11.35am Toozdee here.pitchfork pitchforkflowerforyou

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:34 AM
The official word from on high, at this moment in NZ, there is 28 days till next year! I just thought you needed to know that!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:30 AM

shocked blushing laugh

and a thing long gone!

but not forgotten

whoa you stealing my pictures???laugh

I DON'T RECOLLECT SEEING THAT THAR PITCHUR BEFORE. It looks like something I would remember, had I seen it!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/01/13 09:59 AM

I was here on Satters & since then 1 post from Vivian. When you Americans have a holiday, you have it good. I'm back on Monday early
to catch y'all before you get to churchlaugh I hope you have a great day. Stay warm, dry & well:angel: :angel: waving pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 11/30/13 11:26 AM
Edited by Foszil on Sat 11/30/13 11:27 AM
Good Sundy mornin' to y'all. I trust all are well, fit & frivolous, and somewhat rested following the holiday(?)pitchfork pitchfork

8.27am herelaugh pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 11/30/13 11:22 AM

thanksgiving over yet?

:thumbsup: waving

tHE GLASS READS "Guinness" THE CONTENTS SAY no way! bugger sticking keys! As a part-time "Guinness" swiller(it's expensive) I have an idea what the drink of the Gods looks like. Still 'n' all, I understand that animals are colour blind so the dog looks like a cheap night out. Too much chatter, Howdy y'all!!drinker pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:22 PM
Golly, Carol, Jane, Betts, Leigh & Vivian all on the same page!! With all the young mingle lovelies together, Texas looks better by the day! Howdy y'all.flowerforyou flowerforyou pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 11/26/13 01:59 PM
Howdy y'all, still raining in the South Pacific, actually, it appears as if there is a replay of the 40 days & 40 nights deal from days of yore. One is tempted to purchase boat building planspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 11/26/13 01:56 PM

YOU at a loss for words??? That's like saying I always make sense lol

Goodness Gracious me, Betty, do you infer there maybe times when you don't make sense? I am astounded, astonished & other similar multi-syllable words.pitchfork pitchfork

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25