Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Fri 05/02/14 01:15 AM

Welcome cic flowerforyou
Glad you found us. We need some new life on here !

Seconded! I suppose all you young'uns have gone to bed, to escape the sub zero temps. To be fair, I'm tempted that way myself but only because it's dark & that generally is a good indicator of a time to sleep. With all that rambling, I shall bid you all a good night. Stay safe & wellpitchfork flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 04/30/14 02:27 PM

Lol it is a never ending list of projects at my house... I did get the hallway painted... still need to touch up some of the trim, replace the light globe, put on all the new door knobs and pull up the carpet...

But tonight I'm going to mow will get back to the hallway another night..slaphead

Hellz bellz Kristi, your life seems to revolve around your abode. What will you do when you've done it all? Please don't say you'll start over again! None- the- less, keep up the good work & in your spare moments, plant some "ever-green" shrubs to remind yourself of the colour. Stay well & happypitchfork flowerforyou pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 04/27/14 08:08 PM

No one has told me differently Ray..so I guess I am..lol
And is everything like a box of fluffy ducks with you?

Is the pope a catholic? Yeppers, the fluffy ducks march to a different tune, but march they do. The new tune maybe a part of getting elderly, But remember, "We march with no great speed, but with determination" (an early Citroen car ad!)flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 04/27/14 05:09 PM

Its old age and internet signals !
Hello Ray !
Howdy Vivian, I trust you are well, fit & feeling frivolouspitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 04/27/14 05:07 PM

waving waving

Good morning minglers

Not old here winking

Be not afraid Carol, it comes to all who wait!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:14 PM
The silence both in the 50+ and the Texas threads is deafening. Has some mysterious epidemic reduced the posters drastically, or has old age finally caught up with ya'll? Maybe it's only a sign of peeps catching spring fever! Stay well & happy friendspitchfork flowers

Foszil's photo
Mon 04/21/14 10:27 PM

Its crunch time for me. My first show is coming up this weekend.

Good luck!!pitchfork :banana:

Foszil's photo
Sun 04/20/14 01:19 PM

RIGHT ABOUT NOW, IT'S 10.45AM, and the previous post was at 5. 56am Tuesday................that's a long time between drinks!pitchfork

I hope you had enough Baileys to get you through the lull !

The last Baileys was New years eve, & I've drunk very little since. I'm drying out for the winter when I rarely drink at all. Come the summer & it's on for young & old!! I trust all are well even if they're not posting anymorepitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 04/18/14 03:46 PM
Edited by Foszil on Fri 04/18/14 03:46 PM
RIGHT ABOUT NOW, IT'S 10.45AM, and the previous post was at 5. 56am Tuesday................that's a long time between drinks!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 04/04/14 01:36 PM

hey yall..morning. Our wind is supposed to be calm today..but back tomorrow..Did someone add days in March without telling us??
Im going to take advantage of today and work out in my garage..do I can have the big door up..yall have a great weekend .
A workout in the garage huh, does this involve leotards, sports bra, much bending & twisting, weights & sweating? I hope you are gentle on yourself! Good morning to y'allpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 03/21/14 12:50 AM
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's of to flip I go........well maybepitchfork

. Friday done & dusted here, I hope you're all fit & frivilous:banana: :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 03/15/14 03:14 PM
Sunday morning, 11.05am. Well, if that is a cyclone, I don't see what the fuss was all about. More an "anti" cyclone! A few puffs of vicious air around 11pm & very gentle rain most of the night. Now, the sun is shining the breeze is gentle & the roads are dry. As big winds go, that was completely under-whelming. Now, We shall return to a dust-bowl summer/autumn, & no doubt more water restrictions. Good morning to you all, I trust you are all well.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 03/13/14 05:27 PM
today is Friday in the South Pacific & at 1.30pm, we have a magnificent day. Sadly this won't last long, the weather gnomes are saying that cyclone "Lusi" will touch down for a 2 or 3 day visit overnight. Did I hear you ask "what is Lusi"? I cannot tell you, my education didn't go quite that far. Lucy, I understand, but of Lusi,I have no knowledge. No doubt all will be revealed in the fullness of time.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:49 AM
Nice one!!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 03/04/14 01:24 PM
Here in the South Pacific we are now 5 days into Autumn (the weather ain't that great), but this means if my mind is still working proper, y'all should be getting into Spring. ENJOY!! Other-wise, I trust all are well, fit & a little frivolous.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:43 PM
One can hardly fault the Bulldog tenacity!!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:41 PM
waving waving waving waving waving waving pitchfork And so the wavy wars begin. I trust all are well on this fine summer morning.....oh half a minuteoops

Foszil's photo
Mon 02/17/14 09:19 PM

Good Morning Texas Guys and Gals, hope all is well. I'm sitting by the lake drinking coffee, wish yall were here. bigsmile

thanks..coffee sounds good..my lake is dry..:(
Still? or again?pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:47 PM
Yep, I'm a people, & I'm herepitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:44 PM
Edited by Foszil on Wed 02/12/14 02:46 PM

60s here today!happy

Wot about the 70's ??pitchfork pitchfork

.ah shoot, were you meaning degrees?flowers flowers pitchfork

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25