Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Fri 09/19/14 01:35 PM

been getting the wet stuff here in the alamocity, and the forecast is for more of the same. hope we don't get too much, bulldog's don't float well

Tiz noted that the dog has been watching too much TV & getting lessons from a young bint with next to no clothes. Ese, old friend, teach the animal that tongues get dusty when exposed to the atmosphere, & less Miley & more chilli cook-offs are better for his health. I trust you're keeping the Harley clean!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 09/10/14 02:35 PM

There were four dead pigs beside the road yesterday!

scared What happen to them???

I presume pig number one tried to cross the road and got hit by a car.

Pig number two felt bad for pig number one and came to check on him.

Pig number three thought the first two pigs were having a party so he came to join in.

Pig number four was just stupid!

I knew they was deceased, just wasn't sure how it happened. pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 09/10/14 02:32 PM
G'morning to y'all, from the South Pacific, where we have a magnificent day already (9.30am) Even better, tomozz is Friday & I suspect the weekend will start early for some. Of course, as a retiree, the weekend starts just after day-break on Mondaylaugh and forgets to stop. I hope all are well & fighting fit!bigsmile bigsmile pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:44 PM
Edited by Foszil on Tue 09/02/14 12:54 PM
Strangely, you have hit on the proven best cure for man-flu. A few days cuddling with a compliant woman is certain to affect an improvement, however, care should be exercised and athletic bodied ladies (aka, stick insects) should be avoided. I trust this helps in your search for greater knowledge.pitchfork pitchfork As a footnote, care should also be taken not to lower body temperature rapidly, by placing ice-berg feet on the patient.!flowerforyou pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 08/31/14 05:51 PM
rofl rofl rofl pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 08/29/14 01:07 PM

There were four dead pigs beside the road yesterday!

scared What happen to them???

Kristi, they died. as in deceased, without life etc.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 08/28/14 01:59 PM
Go home E.T., your maker is sore troubled in the mind! Good morning all, we are all well aren't we? While today, (Frydee) is a magnificent looking day(@9am) the forecast is for boarding passes on large boats. Have a grand week-end folks.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 02:02 AM
Howdy y'all. Seems like 5 days since the last sign in here as well! About the only signs of life in M2 at present are in the religious thread or a new poster in the jokes thread. I notice some familiar names in F/B, so not all peeps have passed on. Stay well people, & I trust I will see you all again in the great bye & bye.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 01:48 AM
Here it is again, 5 days since the last sign in. Perhaps it might be kinder to let this thread slip away beneath the surface, leaving not so much as a ripple. But then, the word is that during the autumn, winter & spring, the forum surges back into life, so all may not yet be lost. Anywayz, I hope your all fit & well and behaving y'selfs! Y'all be kind to each other, y'hearpitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 08/20/14 02:15 PM

Thank goodness for AC on these hot and humid days. happy Fall is in the air and soon the trees will change into their fall colors and leaves will fall to cover the ground. Have a great day.

Without wishing you Texans any ill-will, the sooner you get into Autumn the better! When your leaves start falling, ours will start breaking out, which in turn will bring forth warmer weather. You get cooler temps, we get warmer ones & everybody is happy. Sweet! Meanwhile, I hope all are fit & frivolous & generally enjoying life to the max pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 08/16/14 12:37 AM

The aspiring psychiatrists were attending their first
class on emotional extremes.
"Just to establish some parameters," said the
professor to the student from Arkansas, "What is the opposite of joy?"
"Sadness," said the student.
And the opposite of depression?" he asked of the
young lady from Oklahoma. "Elation," said she.
"And you sir," he said to the young man from
Texas, "how about the opposite of woe?" The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that
would be giddy-up."

Yeppers, I like that one!!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 08/14/14 02:29 PM

Have a good weekend all.pitchfork bigsmile :thumbsup: waving

For me Don, your right, it's Friday & a rotten looking day. Rain, wind & cold. I hope it's a grand weekend but have the feeling that this weather will last the next couple of days. Otherwise, I trust all are well & keeping out of mischief!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 08/08/14 12:19 AM

pitchfork SO TELL ME ARE ALL THE LADIES IN TEXAS ARE FROM FORGIEN COUNTRYS AND USED TEXAS AS A ADDRESS ?

Only Vivian.shades

Run Joe, run!!pitchfork :banana: :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:09 PM
Well for me, it's back to Friday and the gentle hurricane continues to flex its muscles outdoors. I say gentle because 50kph (30mph) would stop it in its tracks. Seems the weather will go bad tomozz & prove a disappointment to those peeps who feel the weekend is something to be savoured. However life will go on, so in the meantime, be kind to y'all selves & have a grand day.pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 08/06/14 03:22 PM
Oh dear, nobodies been in here for 5 days and it begins to look like Betts thread will die. A shame really, because although she hasn't returned to see what has happened, I'm sure she would be pleased as punch if she was aware her thread had reached the exalted 130 pages. At this point it looks doubtfull. Never mind, what will be, will be! Now, all that remains is for me to trust you all have a grand day, and be kind to yourselves.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 08/01/14 12:29 PM

I got confirmation on passing my TB test, today. So I get to work at the place I love to be for another year.:smile:

Not to sure what a TB test is in the US, though in NZ I know exactly what it would mean, & if your in a nursing situation, you don't really want to flunk that test! Never the less, Congratulations on the pass.:banana: :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 08/01/14 12:26 PM

The weekend has arrived, right on schedule! The weather doesn't look all that promising , but @7.25am, it sure is warming up!pitchfork I trust y'all are feeling righteous & goodpitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 07/30/14 02:11 PM

Ok people...where are you?
I'm right here, behind yonder cactuspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:19 PM
waving waving waving DANG, THEY'RE BACK!:thumbsup: I hope y'all are fit & frivilouspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:58 PM
Another 7 days passes by, so it must be time to bounce this ball again. I assume all are well & feeling spritelypitchfork

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25