Fri 07/18/14 01:55 PM
Excellent news, now I know what I have to dopitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 07/12/14 02:31 PM

How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb

A question that has vexed many fine minds since a long time agopitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 07/09/14 06:02 PM
I feel it's time to bounce the ball & let this thread take its rightfull place near the top of the list again. Seems it's 7 days since anyone was last here. In the South Pacific I can inform you that the air comes from the East, with great speed via the South Pole, luckily without Polar Bears, even though they would be right at home. At this point, winter may pack its portmanteau & retreat to whence it came. There is no hurry, yesterday would be favourite for a leaving date. Otherwise, I trust all are well, fit & a little frivolous.............be kind to each other friendspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 07/07/14 06:37 AM

It's MONDAY! waving

Sorry, it's Tuesday @ 1.38am. I can't get to sleep!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 07/06/14 05:20 PM

but it does keep you from rolling out of Bed during the night!laugh pitchfork

So I've been told !:banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 06/27/14 01:26 PM

waving waving waving
waving waving waving waving me 4!!!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:59 AM
Edited by Foszil on Wed 06/25/14 12:59 AM

waving waving

Yikes, the wavy things are back! RUN NOW!!

I trust all are well, it's Wednesday night here & 8pm. Cold & very darkpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 06/23/14 03:53 PM
Pretend your in church Carol, upstairs on hands & knees, and adopt an attitude of prayerpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 06/22/14 05:20 PM

GOOD MORNING ALL. HOW IS YOUR DAY?laugh

Currently, picture perfect. A spectacularly nice mid winter day which, in the fullness of time, will degenerate into a miserable winters day, as is often the case in NZ. The second half of the winter is invariably poorer than the earlier part. In the meantime, one keeps ones spirit up, by self medicating with fruit juice, (Port)pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 06/18/14 02:42 PM
rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup: pitchfork A great yarn!!

Foszil's photo
Fri 06/13/14 08:23 PM

Why Monday the 13th?

Saturday 13th,.................I'll be 72! one hopes I'll be alive to see it.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 06/06/14 03:51 PM

Hey Joe…didn't see your post on Saturday…my phone is screwy…hows married life treating ya? Tell her we all said hello !!

Jemare..this heat is killing me !! I put a window unit in my garage, because I was working out there a lot…but my house is OLD and I guess between the air compressor, the sewing machine and the a/c..it was just too much..all my new wiring is not working now..and yes I checked the breaker boxes ( for you men who are reading this..lol) Still not working !!

although one is hesitant to enquire regarding this small but important detail, I believe I should ask, "is the switch turned on?"

Only joking, I think.pitchfork pitchfork

I trust you are well & behaving!

Foszil's photo
Mon 06/02/14 11:02 PM

waving waving

Oh noes, the wavey things are back. Run for your liveswaving waving pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 05/30/14 03:49 PM

thats a great idea jemare ! glad yall had a good visit.
Hello everyone !

Well, it seems that Wednesday was a bit quiet, though maybe all the over 50's have retired to FLA. Now that it's Saturday @10.50am, I'll bid y'all a Great Good Morningpitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 05/23/14 03:54 PM

Dear Kristi,
. Please be so kind as to adjust your calendar, sun-dial, or wrist chronometer, today is Saturday. Tiz the day to get mildly polluted with alcoholic beverages etc. Thanking you in anticipation, the 24/5/2014.

, Otherwise, how's life in the great outdoors?pitchfork pitchfork flowerforyou

Foszil's photo
Mon 05/12/14 11:14 PM

From a usually reliable source, I understand a certain resident of Texas is busy trying to blow out candles before the fire brigade guys get to her house. Can you confirm this Vivian? Anywho, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!flowerforyou flowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 05/12/14 11:01 PM
Here in the South Pacific we have about got Tuesday done & dusted, so that means it must be close to starting time for your birthday in Texas! On the strength of that young Vivian, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, & try to stay sober for a couple of hours at least!!flowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 05/12/14 02:36 PM

rofl rofl :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:11 PM
drinker
Hope you all have a great day!

I will second that thought! While you are having a great Thursday, I'm stuck in a magnificent Friday. The day in the S. Pacific is perfect, and as behoves a gentleman of leisure, I shall gather my thoughts at the bottle store, with a view to getting re-aquainted with a drop of Baileys (though I shouldn't). I hope you're all well, fit & frivolous. Keep it up!pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:00 PM
Good morning Texas!! (& other states of course) Today is magnificent in the South Pacific, which is how it ought to be. You may recall a member from back in the days, Mary who writes kids books. A couple of days ago she had a birthday. I believe that in keeping with others of indeterminate age, she was 22 years & some months old. Since you are reading this, you're over 50 Y.O. so you should take care, stay well & do nothing I wouldn't do.pitchfork

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25