Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:37 AM
Edited by Foszil on Sat 01/05/13 12:37 AM
I'm off to bed, so it must be time to wish you all a good morning. See ya on Sundaypitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:05 AM
Howdy folks, seems there is only 51 weeks to xmas!! When I read that I thought I really have to share that gem with y'all. I know y'all will be over the moon to know it. Have an excellent daypitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:40 AM
Good morning friends, I hope the day turns out well for y'all.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:37 AM
Good Friday morning Texas. The sun shines brightly in the South Pacific, looks like a grand weekend in store. Keep smiling !!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:10 PM

I'm cold think I'll go visit ese next weekenddrinker

noway i'm not sure what weekend you are talking about, but i'll be in manvel that weekend

Do I detect a slight knocking of the knees there Ese? Surely Carol isn't that scary.bigsmile pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Wed 01/02/13 12:07 PM
Good morning Texas!! I trust all are well, in the pink, & happy as a lark.(choose whichever expression fits):banana: :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:56 AM
A quiet night for me, at midnight I was in bed listening to the news on the radio. When the news was over, the excitement of the occassion sent me to sleep. It's a New years now though, so "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to y'allpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:50 AM
Good New Year Morning to y'all!! As far as I can tell, this year has started in much the same fashion last year finished. The change of years seems to have been seamless. I hope y'all have a most excellent yearflowers flowers pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:14 AM

Hard to belive 2012 is almost over. Boy it flew by.

And here it tiz, New years eve. Don't seem much different from yesterday, but tomozz might! Good Morning Texaspitchfork pitchfork
A great new pic Betty!!waving :thumbsup:

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:13 AM

Hard to belive 2012 is almost over. Boy it flew by.

And here it tiz, New years eve. Don't seem much different from yesterday, but tomozz might! Good Morning Texaspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 12/29/12 04:08 PM

And some of us are punished just for being nice!ohwell

Offering to scratch someone's butt is not being nice...it's being asinine ..just sayinglaugh

So that's where that word comes from ,"asinine", one over the eight butt scratcherspitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/25/12 12:29 AM

waving waving
Anyone still here?

Yeppers, it's too hot to be in bed, even @ 9.30PMpitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/25/12 12:26 AM
Seems it's Xmas day @ this moment, so once again, while your all tucked up this time, I will wish for you & yours, 'A VERY MERRY XMAS& a HAPPY &PROSPEROUS NEW YEARpitchfork pitchfork

.In passing today peaked @ 35 degrees Celcius(90F)drinker

Foszil's photo
Tue 12/25/12 12:22 AM

Merry Christmas Ray!!!!flowers

What did Santa bring you????drool

At this point in time, nowt but a promise of extensive & expensive bills within the next few days! However, the day is yet young!pitchfork (10.30am)

Uh oh?? What are all the bills for..here, it would mean medical. Something you not telling us???

NO nowt so dramatic. It's easier for me to use the Visa than to carry cash. I'll sort it out on the phone on Thursday.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/24/12 01:29 PM
Edited by Foszil on Mon 12/24/12 01:30 PM

Merry Christmas Ray!!!!flowers

What did Santa bring you????drool

At this point in time, nowt but a promise of extensive & expensive bills within the next few days! However, the day is yet young!pitchfork (10.30am)

Foszil's photo
Mon 12/24/12 12:48 PM
Since it's the day you've been waiting for, I've just dropped in to wish y'all

. "A MERRY XMAS" & A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR:banana: :banana: pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/23/12 11:40 AM
Good Xmas eve morning Texas.pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 12/23/12 11:38 AM

you are three hours behind me right?
Has anybody seen Ray?

He was last seen in a mirror,

. I've just checked, he's still there!pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 12/20/12 01:08 PM
Good morning Texas, currently 74 degrees and expected to reach 80. Some will be glad, some will be sad, but here in the south pacific its 21.12.2012 & we are still here. The downside is that I will now have to go pay all the bills that were due yesterdaypitchfork pitchfork frustrated

Foszil's photo
Wed 12/19/12 10:29 AM
Good morning Texas!! An interesting date~line here, today is 20/12/2012. Of course in the US You will think it's 12/20/2012. Tomorrow you will totally confused. Still, if the Mayans have got it right, the confusion will not last long. Regardless, have a grand day friendspitchfork pitchfork

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next