Community > Posts By > Foszil

Foszil's photo
Sun 11/10/13 01:55 PM
Now's my chance,flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sun 11/10/13 01:53 PM

waving Just got back from the funeral..a tiring day !

aw girl. if you are that tired, sounds like you need to lay down, put your knees on your ears, and i'll give you an internal massage pitchfork

*note: the previous post was made by an inebriated insurgent who hacked the bulldog's account and read his mind

gonna whop that inebriated insurgent for posing as you !! One divient bulldog is enough !! pitchfork

tUT TUT GURL, THE WORD IS "DEVIANT", SORRY, I'LL GO AWAY NOW & STAND IN THE CORNER. And this bl**dy 'puta keeps wanting to shout

Foszil's photo
Sat 11/09/13 01:40 PM
A woman in full voice is indeed a scary prospect.pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Sat 11/09/13 01:35 PM
Well I didn't expect to see this page still alive this fine Sunday! I thought I'd need to go for a quiet stroll to find where y'all were hiding! Maybe tomozz.happy Anywho, I hope all are well, fit & feeling a tad frivolous today.pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:43 PM

The piece I read was about a lady in Texas (I think) who found one in a pre-packed bag of Bananas. At some stage, someone got real close to dying! Sod thatpitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:35 PM

Ever since I saw a piece about the Columbian Wandering Spider, I have gone right off:banana: . Those guys aint friendly!!pitchfork (see Mr Google!)

surprised No way...I hate spiders, so why would I want to look one up???ill
So that if you ever see one, you will know to give it a wide berth.(start runnin'!)

Foszil's photo
Thu 11/07/13 02:47 PM
Getting in before midday to say "Howdy y'all", I hope all are sober &capable of driving without worrying about "the man"pitchfork pitchfork flowerforyou

Foszil's photo
Thu 11/07/13 02:41 PM
Edited by Foszil on Thu 11/07/13 02:42 PM

Ever since I saw a piece about the Columbian Wandering Spider, I have gone right off:banana: . Those guys aint friendly!!pitchfork (see Mr Google!)

Foszil's photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:51 PM
I'll see yours & raise ya 2 rant drinker

Foszil's photo
Wed 11/06/13 02:44 PM
grumble grumble pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:54 PM

waving waving waving waving waving

Hot diggerty, still they comepitchfork waving waving waving waving waving waving pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Tue 11/05/13 12:16 PM
Edited by Foszil on Tue 11/05/13 12:16 PM
LOOK-OUT PEEPS, THE WAVYS ARE COMIN'waving waving waving waving waving

I trust y'all are well & looking on the brite sidepitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 11/04/13 09:05 PM

Sometimes I don't know what either one of you are saying lol.
I speak Canadian eh lol

I doubt I can "top" that Betty!pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 11/04/13 05:42 PM
Tiz here also, but spelt vendors! See it's engrishfrustrated pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:41 PM

morning Bettsflowerforyou waving

Just having my coffee trying to wake up..It was after one before I finally went to sleep last night..too keys up from the show and the tear down was awfull...took us 9 hrs to set up and 2 to break down..it was a mad house. 150
"venders"? One hopes you meant "Vendors" laugh laugh

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Howdy y'allflowerforyou flowerforyou pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:36 PM
A very Good Morning to all. One hopes all are well & are getting the spirit of the new week!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 10/31/13 11:05 PM
Edited by Foszil on Thu 10/31/13 11:09 PM

shocked No TV ??? No NCIS...No Castle??? surprised I'm rethinking visiting over there!spock
The reason for no TV is because I rent this place & it is owned by the local aerial installer. He will fit up an aerial for me, but it will cost $350. In other words, he wants me to pay him $350 to put an aerial on his house! Currently, there's nowt worth watching & certainly nothing worth that kinda gold!!pitchfork pitchfork Actually "sky" will put up an aerial for "free". The catch is that I have to subscribe to them for 6 months @ $100 / month. That's not a go-er either.noway noway scared

Foszil's photo
Thu 10/31/13 05:21 PM

hey Ray..how was your Halloween?

What did I do Betts???

The retailers here are trying hard to get some traction with Halloween, but it's not something that has had any signicant history in NZ. It is seen as a peculularly US deal. Coming as it does, 5 days before "Guy Fawkes" night, it has a hard row to hoe. Even Guy Fawkes's appeal is flagging. As for myself, I went to bed before the beggars came banging on the door. ( no TV here, why would I stay up?)
pitchfork pitchfork noway pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 10/31/13 12:51 PM
I'm not surprised that your eyes would start dancing after a scare like that one of Jagbirds.! I can't decide if he is "channeling" David Bowie' or if he is making "wiz ze f**k-abouts" with Vivians Snow-bunny avatar. Either way, I hope all are well, fit & frivolous on this fine Fridee morning.pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Foszil's photo
Thu 10/31/13 12:42 PM

Where is Ese when you need him?what

I don't know where that sucker is..he needs to come back..!
Have you noticed that after Ese went & hid, Carol came back. Now they're are both hiding. Maybe somethings going on that we a not supposed to knownoway pitchfork pitchfork

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25