valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:47 PM

Single man = growing bank account

The "all" in front of your cited "single men" is as presumed as the "all" was presumed in the other poster's "men", when you called her out on it.

*Odd* that you can't see it.

winking

Yeah my vision seem to be limited only to the words that are actually there. And though you did add my quote to your, no doubt very enlightening translation of my single sentence, even now it's not hard to spot alteration in your version vs. what I wrote.

Yet I admit that having good imagination and creativity are vital characteristics of an intelligent thinking person, who you have proven to be in so many previous threads already, so I'm glad to see you're not lowered your standards in this thread as well.
And all it took was a single line. :)

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:15 PM

You were perfectly happy making a generalization about "all" single men, generally speaking just moments ago.

Read it again. Maybe you'll get it right next time.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:11 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 10/07/14 12:11 PM

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:09 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 10/07/14 12:14 PM
it's easier to say what she does not have to be.

Cooking. Not essential. Cooking is fun for men too and
if no one bothers- you can always order in from deli.
And mixing coctails and trying different coffee blends used to be for me way bigger fun than for her. But she did like the
results ofc. If anything, she could restrain herself to cook large meals for 4 when it's 2 who's eating. Or just let the man do it.

She doesn't have to do all the cleaning. If she does= tired
and grumpy wife. Shared chores are the best.
And ofc in the age of the vacuum cleaner, dishwasher and washing machine, it should't be that hard.

Laundry. Not essential. Machine doesn't care who pushes the button. I do mine anyway, so might as well fill it up with clothes from both.

Grocery. Not essential. Man can and usually does go there often enough to refill the fridge.

Maybe you should specify the question?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:44 AM

Men generally want money in the bank, good job, big car, blabla, status/ego etc.

All of them want that? How do you know?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:37 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 10/07/14 11:40 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/survey-shows-single-men-commit-women/story?id=12831296&singlePage=true
http://iac.com/media-room/press-releases/single-america

Men are stereotyped as being less interested in settling down and having children than women, but the study shows otherwise.

"Men in just about every cohort are just as eager to marry or more eager to marry as women are. It's not true that they don't want to commit. Particularly young men, age 21 to 34, are more eager to marry than women are. Throughout every single cohort, men are more eager to have children than women are."

According to the study, 51% of men and 46% of women want to have children between the ages of 21 and 34, which are peak reproductive years.

Time to put a sock in those old myths?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:58 AM
We're all children of men who did something right to deserve to have a next generation. If none of our fathers were chevaliers, then I guess chivalry didn't work on our mothers.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:47 AM
Got no significant social life to be elsewhere... at least not until it's Friday night.

Started with the interest to find myself a girlfriend, but now I keep coming back mostly for entertainment.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 10:42 AM
Single man = growing bank account

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:00 PM
rofl cotton candy... rofl

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:21 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Mon 10/06/14 01:21 PM
You may disaggree on the last picture because you might have seen smth like her on the streets

She'll definitely be flattered and fall right into your arms as soon as she sees you. No that's a bad idea. Generally women like her come with the burglary alarm, which means somewhere not far from her is...

another man

to be continued...(on another day..or week)

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:07 PM
The first step in the answer of this intriguing and hi-intelligence question is of course to find a woman. Just for reference- not every female you see is not a woman yet even if they have female bits.

not a woman

not a woman either

you just have to take my word for it- that's not a woman either, no matter what men from neighbouring countries will say.

a woman you seek should look something like this

to be continued....(at unspecified time)

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:20 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Mon 10/06/14 11:23 AM
Well it's sort of like this

if you make it through, you'll get your date.

Start running the gauntlet aka posting to the forum and best of luck to you.

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 10/06/14 10:57 AM

Lol or maybe caveman style!:laughing:

Nope. Try Gangnam style!

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 10/06/14 10:52 AM
They look at your profile and think "Pistorius shot his girlfriend- I don't wanna be next."

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 10/05/14 01:39 PM
Tried to imagine black eyed one with blood stained fur

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 10/05/14 10:25 AM
oh cwap >_< You should've posted it on friday.
Too late now.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 10/04/14 05:43 PM

Despite what you may think; romantic love is not the only love out there and certainly not the most important.

Hehe that's a helluva thing to say to get a date. But yes there are many loves and we have the freedom to choose, which one we cherish the most.
You have made your choice and i'll go with mine.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 10/04/14 05:21 PM

Simple ... Lets do a mingle poll of men and women in a relationship .. Looking for intimate encounters... Sticks out like a pair of balls ... Lmao

It's the same as saying "I want to get shot" in front of a firing squad. That poll might lack willing participants.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 10/04/14 02:07 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sat 10/04/14 02:20 PM

"The real problem here is that women, for one reason or another, have become complacent and allowed men to get away with adhering to the bare minimum."

Maybe women "have become complacent" because the rate of domestic violence and rape is increasing.

Really? where?
This is europe.
http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/index.php/Crime_trends_in_detail
violent crimes line includes rape

This is US

OFC there's always India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India#mediaviewer/File:A_trend_chart_-_total_rapes_and_rape_rates_per_100000_people,_India_2001_-_2012.png

but I don't live there

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13