Tue 03/24/15 05:02 PM
I can make her feel loved.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:00 PM
OP is a virgin.
And not in his prime.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:44 PM
Listening Vangelis always does it for me.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 01/29/15 11:13 AM
When someone claims she has none.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 01/29/15 11:02 AM
The main reason I do not respond to the e-mails is because I dont get any e-mails(which is probably because I do not write any either) :D

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 01/28/15 05:55 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 01/28/15 05:57 PM
A girl I knew once said that nice guys are freaking girls out. Everyone wants to be selfish manipulative, rude or slutty from time to time. Hell, The DO want to have a fight sometimes. And they cant do it without guilty conscience if they think it upsets their partners cuz they are so nice and it feels bad to hurt them.
So conciously or not- they will start molding a nice guy into more of an 4ssh0le that they think they can live with.
So - no you will not be taken for granted- you will be torn down to their level :D

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 01/28/15 05:32 PM
Its not like the guy had lot of decent options to choose from as it has pre-set options:
Dating
Activity Partner
Friendship
Marriage
Relationship
Intimate Encounter.

I tried I cannot select multiple choices and add my own definition. I have to choose just 1.

You think your logic is fool-proof- if he looks for intimacy that must mean he can't be looking for anything else right? But see how the same logic turns against him if he chooses someting more "right answer"

Dating. Once he has selected Dating he is not looking for relationship or intimacy , he just wants to date and date and date. Really?

Activity Partner. Going to cinema, kayaking, horseback riding and playing chess together pretending to be on losing side. not into relationship, marriage nor intimacy. Why is he on dating site?

Friendship. Nothing beats the good old friend zone and listening you tell him horror stories what sort of jerks all other guys are who get to sleep with her. Its perfect...IF hes neutered. needless to say he must not want anything more, riiight?

Marriage. He hasnt even met you IRL and is already into Marriage? Grats- You found your prize. Have a wedding and lots of kids :)
Oh BTW - Practically the whole 3rd world and countries outside Scengen visa free zone are into Marriage because marriage means the can emigrate! Or did you expect something else?

Relationship. I guess he should have chosen this one to get white flag on not being a player. But if he has been in one before he must know that relationship doesnt necessarily mean she HAS to want same level of intimacy with him. In fact it'd be worthy to especially point out that he wants relationship WITH intimacy. It does NOT come for granted. Relationship may very well mean you live in same house share smiles and means and shopping and movies together and then its sleep only time. She didnt think he'd want it weekly. Who has gone through that needs to point out that he needs intimacy too

Intimate Encounter. Allright the Encounter word sucks. But he cannot edit it. For him it says he's not into lot of platonical communication ONLY to watch her go and have sex with someone else bold enough to choose THIS option. By your logic if he chooses anything else hes is OPTING OUT OF THIS ONE. Opting out of sex.
I dont think there's a normal healthy guy who wants to opt out of intimacy.

Long story short- He may be very well interested of relationship, dating and other options. You need to ask him.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:55 PM
I don't really look women who outclass me by far as a relationship potential. I assume it would be waste of their time and mine to try. But half the global population are women so- there should be enough choice on the same step of the ladder that I'm standing on.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 11/05/14 03:18 PM
There are plenty of real men out there, but that fact alone is not gonna help you much. You don't seem to be in shape mentally to meet any man, leave alone 'the real man'. A girlfriend could be a safer choice for you- it's 21st century after all.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 11/04/14 03:43 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 11/04/14 03:46 PM
A friend of mine who is in his 1st half of thirties, recently became single again and has a very rare heart condition- his heart seem to have genuine goodwill towards other people. It's very rare to see an non-religious person with moral standards as high and not because he has to (or god will punish) but because he wants to. And he's good looking too. But.... ofc I won't be selling him off in this forum. I hope he finds his missing half on his own from the real world. He deserves a woman who is nothing less amongst the women than he is amongst the men.

So, there's always someone available, but he won't be carrying a big sign "TAKE ME".

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 11/04/14 03:23 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 11/04/14 03:25 PM
I wish for 1 day that no person would be able to tell lies, half-truths, roundabout answers or leave questions unanswered with silence. I won't ask for 2 days cuz 1 day alone will probably create a rather big chaos. That should be a really interesting day.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 11/02/14 03:19 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sun 11/02/14 03:19 PM
Time to put an end to this lamentation. take an hour and watch this documentary. World is not moving nowhere near to the doomsday according to the latest statistics. It is adjusting with the higher life span of people, it is adjusting with the 'close to zero' child mortality rate- once so common before the modern medicine, and it is also adjusting with the poverty in 3rd world contries by bringing education to these countries. Only an educated mind can make better desicions and while funding militia factions with charity money may not help those countries much, then continuously getting education to the masses certainly will- it makes people able to help themselves.
Your knowledge of poverty in 3rd world countries may need an urgent update - watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UbmG8gtBPM

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 11/02/14 03:01 PM
Just an idea- smaller editions of the Bible have it's pages made of paper that's almost identical to the cigarette ones.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 11/02/14 02:58 PM
Megadeth :D

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 11/02/14 02:52 PM
When you wake up in the middle of the night and hear that there's an intruder in the house... that might be one of those moments when you wish you'd have a man next to you.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 11/02/14 02:44 PM
when a chick takes a chick out to dinner- how they gonna take care of the check later? Inviter pays for all or do they split the cost?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 11/02/14 02:37 PM
How did u end up in Finland?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 11/01/14 04:56 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sat 11/01/14 04:59 PM
English and Estonian are fluent. Finnish and Russian used to be good but getting rustier with every passing day without practice. Swedish and German are beyond repairs- I can make myself understandable only when lot of gesturing is involved.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:16 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 10/07/14 01:19 PM

Didn't realize that being "an intelligent thinking person" meant one was supposed to overlook hypocrisy.

I'll *try* to do better next time and be less of "an intelligent thinking person"; it would almost virtually kill me to discover that you no longer found me "intelligent thinking".

whoa

ETA: OOOOOPS. Forgot to include the quote, so others will know I am simply REsponding and REplying to another.

drinks

Nah don't be silly, ofc continue to search and destroy all the hypocrisy you see around you. That's what makes reading your postings a pleasure and I'd not do anything to discourage you from keeping your current style. But just you know, it would not hurt to remind yourself, no doubt a very familiar saying (supposedly from Sigmund Freud) "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (though coming from Bill Clinton it would probably sound horribly wrong).

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:51 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 10/07/14 12:52 PM

Men generally want money in the bank, good job, big car, blabla, status/ego etc.

All of them want that? How do you know?

The quote was, "Men 'generally' want money in the bank", not "all" men want money in the bank...Perhaps you should take your own advice and read it again....

It was a question to know if you're speaking of "all men" or not. And now you have answered it. Thank you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13