valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 04:13 PM
From my POV-
Most of them want someone else.

One of them wants someone like me, but doesn't know that I exist.
Once we meet- lots of good stuff happens. :heart:

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 01:54 PM

bad behaviors ranging from out of control anger outbursts to not being very discreet in his male needs and displays around the house. since this is a open forum I really do not want to get into specifics for the entire world to see. send me a message if you have experienced these things and have suggestions

Well about out of control anger bursts cannot tell anything before i know what causes it. if it's brother's quarrels then what worked for me was some kinda bad ultimatum. You don't need totell boys that shputing at each other or breaking each others stuff is wrong, hell we knew it was wrong. Mom up with an ultimatum which worked and we did not ever had such a major battle later.

Discreetness in male stuff is learned, it's useless to hope it'll go away on it's own. If the problem is jerking off and leaving mess behind the only solution really is find a way to do it clean. My parents chose to ignore the problem completely. It was not the best solution. If you are the one who buys their bathroom stuff, buy them hygiene towels (avoid pink or other embarrassing colors). You may want to tutor them briefly that it is a towel to wipe their private parts (cuz it's not the best idea to dry ones ***, balls and face into the same bath towel anyway) and that nearly everyone male or female who doesn't reek uses or should use one and when it comes to washing them, then a normal person puts it into the washing machine with his own hands... or smth like that. I think they'll figure out immediately what these are good for.

Maybe someone else has a better idea.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 12:12 PM
After the hot passionate kiss, the start of unbuttoning the top clothes, the glances full of lust and fire... he suddenly stopped. He removed his hands from around her and asked with the firm tone...
"Do you want to have sex with me?"

The sparks vanished from her eyes. Just like that the mood was broken... she hesitated to say anything while thinking "what if we don't get the mood going again. Thought of being taken cold made her feel uncomfortable. The silence was getting embarassingly long.
"Yes, why not" she replied quietly, looking down.
with unease...his hands started to embrace again... his lips found her lips.
Another stop. Here eyes went wide open as she suddenly remebered her part.
"Ummm...would you...do you want to do it with me?"
Now it was his turn to hesitate. The long pause before might've ment she's not really into it. And last thing he needed now was faking or a starfish session.
The pause got longer and longer... till she could not take it anymore.
"I think we should stop."

- from the future novel "The End of Californication"

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:26 AM
Reading the Bible from cover to cover also helps to get a full picture of the God.

How God destroyed the whole world in flood for the sake of nephilims yet only to find that evil is back already in next post-flood generation.
How men women and children of Sodom & Gomorrah were genocided though it were only men who were sinners (guilty of buggery).
Genocide of the firstborns in Egypt, Genocide of the Canaanites, Genocide of the Benjamin tribe, more genocides to follow... sigh.

I don't ask why, it's also written right there. And that says something about the way the God thinks. And I don't think the same way.
Simple.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 10:59 AM
I think he means mixed race relationship. I see mixed couples on the street all the time- it's not just a possibility it's everyday life. I wouldn't mind to have a woman with a different skin color or different cultural background I'm open to all possibilities as long as we can get along as persons. Why do you ask, doesn't Morocco have pretty local women?

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 10:49 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 10/01/14 11:48 AM
I don't really mind if my future gf is in fact a former sex worker as long as she's clean and not working for that industry while she is with me. What's good enough for emperor Claudius is good enough for me.
The only way to go forward as a society is the full de-stigmatization of sex. How many partners have anyone had is her/his or his own business.
Those (male or female) who keep going out calling names to the women just because they had more sex, or blame rape victims because of their more liberal clothing, or perhaps are themselves secret perverts, I have just one thing to say - f**k you! It's time to end this BS. Were human and we can only live good lives if we can fully function as humans without others dictating what should we do with our private lives.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 10:33 AM
Speak for yourself, monkey-man. I'm fine with women having the equal choice of how and with who to spend their lives. And where's your source anyway?

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 10:22 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 10/01/14 10:21 AM

Hello everyone. Am beginning to think there are no men for me ot there. Been around for somtime. Starting to believe I am unlucky in love. Sick & tired of scam

Hello and welcome. You have posted on this forum only twice. That doesnt seem like you're taking your search very seriously. Posting to the forum helps others to see your personality and determine wether they like you. If there's no info about you to be found then there's nothing to like. By the way- What's wrong with local Zimbawe men?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 04:07 PM

How can life be without love?

Love is all around. You don't have to be in a romantic relationship with someone to experience love :smile:

Some don't. Some do.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 01:26 PM

i cant choose life without love.that is why im start my new lives again

But how do you live now, today? With or without?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 12:54 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 09/30/14 01:00 PM
Nah u can't work it out with reasoning because their mind is wired to KNOW that they are right. No matter how well argumented your reasoning is, it is perceived as clever attept to deceive them or make them fall.

You can't work it through force either, because they are wired to EXPECT attacks on their faith and DEFEND it. Direct opposition only makes their faith stronger because if Bible foretold that they are going to the suffer at the hands of the world then using force makes the Bible COME TRUE in front of their eyes.

Abrahamic religions however emphasize heavily on sexual morality which essentially is to have as less as possible. That goes against nature, our human instincts ans causes inner suffering.

That's one of the few real weaknesses. To a true believer failing in this might cause the disillusionment and awakening. To a hypocrite it changes little, he will lie to cover it and continue to be the a-hole he was before. When experiencing first hand that the actions of members or even leaders of the church deviate by a mile from their god's word... that is one of the the common cause of suddenly waking from the illusion.

We the, seculars are "pagans". We can do little to infuence a fully developed religious mindset, were are already viewed as a threat to the faith and any attempt to act on it only strenghtens their faith.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 12:16 PM
Can someone from India explain to me why are there so many gang rapes in there?
here is one of many clips from the news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-n4FyIYA8

Jesus, here a CNN newsreporter herself almost gets it LIVE..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7WOxnsScSU

Wth is wrong with men in India?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 12:03 PM

"Hi..About me??? Ask me... Thats the kuul way to know me. Anyway if u not knock me I assure u, You missed such a spicy time of your whole life. God bless you all sexy, sweet, cewt people best luk...Blessed...Muahhhhhhhhhhhh...... "

I'm pretty sure that this thing here is the main reason.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:48 AM

im care how man make me happy firstlaugh

Would this work?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:38 AM

Wishing for tall, dark and handsome. tears

Would you chicken out if he really comes?

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:29 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Tue 09/30/14 11:30 AM
I'm looking for a girlfriend.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:51 AM
Sword Art Online II

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:45 PM
Xanadu - Rush

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:39 PM
Ummm... childrens book illustrator?

valtheponytail35's photo
Mon 09/29/14 03:19 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Mon 09/29/14 03:17 PM
For some reason it's hard to hook up with someone of my age. had some 10 years both ways younger and older and yes it felt natural cuz it's not the years that get you together but mutual feelings. And they dont care about the age.
I totally wonder now what's it like to be with someone of my own age.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13