Community > Posts By > 5x10

5x10's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:53 PM

Have an Awesome day Tim!!!

5x10's photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:40 AM
Good Morning Friends!
Just stopping by to check in on ya all. I have been doing pretty good so I can't complain. Have added grandbabies 12 and 13 to my family so guess I am now 5x13....laugh
We are suppose to get a BIG storm come Thursday. Not quite as bad as out East, but could get up to 20 inches....too early to tell yet. Don might get it worse than me and I worse than Tim.
Have a super Sunday, and remember I love, think, and pray for you all daily!!!!

5x10's photo
Sun 01/06/13 12:15 PM

Sounds prettydrinker

Morning Viv

I put a pic in my profile Ese took of me and my daughter hurry look before I take it off:wink:
Good heavens, this post is dated Saturday, no wonder the thread is sinking fastbigsmile regardless, Good morning to the elderlylaugh laugh pitchfork

It's Mundee heredrinker

Hey Ray....Have a good day! flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Sat 01/05/13 08:06 PM

Widower since October 21, 2012.......First time in all my years that i've ever experienced a total emptiness throughout the entire holiday season....I do miss her so...

((((((HUGS)))))) Know the feeling, but....it will get better with time! flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:54 PM

HAPPY new year Maryflowerforyou
How are you doing?

I really shouldn't complain. Life has been harder and I feel blessed by what I have and those around me. Grandbaby number 13 is due ANY DAY now. Am pretty excited!!!!!!

Back to work tomorrow after having a couple weeks off....36 wiggley, noisy, and hyper 3 and 4 year olds....LOL

Hope your life has been awesome as well.

How about that no#13 in 2013 lol. Congrats. Do you know if its a boy or girl?

It's a boy. Liam Russell

Awww thats wonderful So what is the boy ,girl ratio now?

I have 9 girls and 4 boys

5x10's photo
Tue 01/01/13 11:58 AM

How are you doing?

I really shouldn't complain. Life has been harder and I feel blessed by what I have and those around me. Grandbaby number 13 is due ANY DAY now. Am pretty excited!!!!!!

Back to work tomorrow after having a couple weeks off....36 wiggley, noisy, and hyper 3 and 4 year olds....LOL

How about that no#13 in 2013 lol. Congrats. Do you know if its a boy or girl?

It's a boy. Liam Russell

5x10's photo
Tue 01/01/13 11:31 AM

How are you doing?

5x10's photo
Tue 01/01/13 11:12 AM
HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone.....Hope 2013 brings us all Health, love of family, happiness, and good fortune!!!flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Thu 12/27/12 05:16 PM

Ready for the Mew Year drinker 2013 drinker

Amen, sista! I'm ready for a fresh one! bigsmile

I'm starting mine with ankle surgery (tarsal tunnel) on the 3rd and can't wait to eventually be pain free! I have great empathy for those with chronic pain after the last 15 months - it sucks the life right out you and you'll do about anything to cope. I'll have a couple months of recovery and probably some PT and would appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers! Am wearing my rose colored glasses for outstanding results!bigsmile

Had that surgery a few years back. I was off work for 3 months. Wore a boot while doing PT. Was so worth it.
I tore the nerves and tendons in my foot playing Hop Scotch...LOL Dumb workman comp docs made me go through a year of hell and pain before I went to MY OWN orto doc and had the surgery.
Sending prayers your way.

5x10's photo
Tue 12/25/12 06:12 AM

A Snowy Christmas Morning In Colorado.

Got a White Christmas.

Wishing everyone a wonderful joyful day.

Merry Christmas.

Snowy Christmas in Iowa too.....Love it....Merry Christmas everyone!

5x10's photo
Sun 12/23/12 09:00 AM
Edited by 5x10 on Sun 12/23/12 09:13 AM

May God bless and keep you all in the palms of His hands. Merry Christmas my dear, dear friends! Love Mary

Candles in the window
Shadows painting the ceiling
Gazing at the fire glow
Feeling that gingerbread feeling
Precious moments, special people
Happy faces, I can see

Somewhere in my memory
Christmas joys all around me
Living in my memory
All of the music, all of the magic
All of the family, home here with me

Memories of my childhood
When I was 5, 6 and 7
I would wake when dawn would
Living in Christmas Day Heaven
Precious moments, special people
Happy faces, I can see

Somewhere in my memory
All of these dreams all around me
Living in my memory
All of the music, all of the magic
All of the family, home here with me

5x10's photo
Sun 12/23/12 08:30 AM
Whom said we ain't got no good english???????rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

5x10's photo
Mon 12/17/12 04:59 PM

Just thought I would check in with you all.....Love ya!!!

5x10's photo
Sat 12/08/12 07:21 AM
Edited by 5x10 on Sat 12/08/12 07:22 AM

Good Morning everyone.....Hope life is treating you all very well. Sit back and have some cookies and Hot Cocoa on me. Have an awsome weekend! :heart:

5x10's photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:27 AM
It was 12 years ago on Sept. 9th. I still have not dated. Had the love of my life...am content with just friendships.

5x10's photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:25 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND :banana:

5x10's photo
Fri 11/09/12 02:40 PM
HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!! Man am I EVER glad this week is over!!!! I get sooooooooo wore out working with 32 3 and 4 year olds.....

Going to be a beautiful warm day tomorrow then temps will drop and rain/snow mix expected Sunday......Hope to get the Christmas lights put up on the house and leaves done....

Hope everyone is doing OK....Crazy life here.

Love ya all!! flowers

5x10's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:20 PM

nite Timflowerforyou
nite maryflowerforyou

Sweet Dreams Betty flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:13 PM

well time for me to catch a movie then early to bed..its been a long weekend for meyawn

Sweet Dreams Tim flowerforyou
I am going to watch that new show on ABC....666. Sounds interesting and spooky.

5x10's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:04 PM

My son is talking a destination wedding too....maybe Wisconsin Dells. Don't know when though. They are doing everything backwards laugh

yeah..Richard and Carrie will be living together two already by the time they get married. The rose is off the bloom as far as I am concerned .Hard for me to get excited.

Guess we are just old school Betty.

well I know I am lol

I am in most areas too.....but STILL manage to have fun :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25