LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 01/22/15 03:20 PM
Faint

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 01/22/15 03:19 PM
Run he is too nice hahaha

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 01/21/15 12:35 PM
You are a very sweet guy, you have a smile that would melt any heart, if I were younger I would date you and prolly fall in love with you based on the things we have already shared I know you and I know someday a girl is gonna be very lucky to have you

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 01/21/15 12:26 PM
I threw my bra , I was driving down the road and I saw a squrill trying to cross the road, so I stopped to let him cross after sitting there a good while I realized it was a pine cone, then I dropped my electronic cig. Down my shirt and couldn't get to it a it had slipped into my bra so I pulled ovet and in anger ripped off my shirt and bra and as I was driving off I saw a squrill and wham I sling shoted my bra at him

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 12/23/14 03:54 PM
Plenty of room at the hotel california!

Hello and welcome to mingle

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/22/14 06:50 AM
Live Laugh Learn and Love!

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 12/18/14 06:27 PM
If it tends to point left or right he prolly has issues with facing problems head on

If it point down then he carries a lot of shame

If it points straight out then he will always look you in the eye and be honest

If it points straight up then he is really stuck on himself and will turn out very selfish

There I have judged all men by there peniises

Some may like it some man say iam a liar and. Don't know what iam talking about !

Hope it helps all you men. That suffer from penis. Envy

The best one I ever saw had a mind of its own and could whistle dixie. While marching to the beat of the band

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:50 PM
Prayers being said ! And will continue to pray daily

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 12/17/14 12:55 PM
Stay cause I know we will have a great time!

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 12/17/14 12:20 PM
Ehh let me fuel up the jet and I'll be there in a few hours. Lol:banana:

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:06 PM
Who am I to judge!

Never judge but I will say this the shorter the responces the better; like it!!

I don't have time to read thru a whole half page when most of the time one paragraph should be enough

It would also be nice if we had a like button and people didn't have to requote over and over againfrustrated

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 12/16/14 07:00 AM
Happy Birthhday
May your day be fillled with blessings
May your heart be filled with joy
May your life be long and healthy!flowers

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:51 AM
Edited by LisaGreen54 on Tue 12/16/14 06:54 AM
I was married from age 17 to 46 I have had a lifetime of being married,raiised kids ,got grandkds buried a lot of loved ones owned a lot of material things, went thru lots of sickness and enjoyed a lot of good health........
Being single isn't so bad after knowing what I have had!
At times I miss having that special someone but I've not missed it enough to become desperate.
I've been single for 8 years now

I guess I am saying been there done that so what's left,if God intends for me to have a man in my life then sbe it ,he will come along.. if not then I'll be just fine I've plenty of friends and family to keep me going
:thumbsup:

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/15/14 07:21 PM
Yes partly waiting for the right man then the right man came home a changed man and became the wrong man so I'll wait again tears

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/15/14 07:08 PM
I think I could be a revirgen I have not had sex in almost two years!
Long story but its truefrustrated

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/15/14 12:31 PM
This is a good topic!

I guess you could but I have seen times when a person is totaly being ignorant in one thread then totaly supberb in another so I wouldn't base my opinion totaly on a thread . I usualy go look at the persons profile and then make my decisions about that person

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/15/14 12:19 PM
To find true love you must first understand that what you are really in love with is what you will see thru the eyes of another what you give to them, if you are not being 100% true with yourself then his will reflect back at you from their side and vice versa. To be worthy you must live as a worthy person!

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/15/14 07:18 AM

I believe thatmen do find excitement in love, some women don't realize that men just have a different way of expressing love and they tend to be selfish whenit comes to love,women are the nuturers men are the protector and provider, for a woman to give a man the love and respect for being the man then yes the man will become excited . We all need to be adored ,men need it more
. WoW !!! Yes you are right .

"some women don't realize that men just have a different way of expressing love and they tend to be selfish whenit comes to love"

So, you agree that men are too selfish to love and women should realize it (just accept it, not question it).

"We all need to be adored ,men need it more"

Why do men need love more than women? Oh, it's because women are nurturers and not selfish like men, I see.

I was saying that women tend tto be selfish not men and yes men do need to be more adored because men are not the nuturers therefore they don't spend all day thinking about whether they have loved enough that day

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 12/14/14 06:12 PM
I played along with one for about 2 months all the while I was in contact with the police everything he said to me was recorded, first he sent me a check for 2500 dollars on a person in California it was not signed he wanted me to sign it and cash it then send the money by westertn union, of course I turned this over to the police , but I told him I would not forge a name on the check so he told me to tear it up and thenhe sent me 5 money orders for 500 each. They were fake I don't know if he was ever caught but I did the right thing by turning it all over to the police and he wasted about 2 months of his time cause he thought he had a good one. Haha:-)

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 12/14/14 05:49 PM

We don't need no stinking hugses.

How about hugs that smell like vanilla cookies!flowers

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13