Community > Posts By > LisaGreen54

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:59 PM

If our eyes could see only our souls and not our bodies then we would have a whole different diffinition of beauty

They do. The thing is you will see only what you are open to.

Yes that is very true for some that is why I always look at a persons eyes first for there is the key to the soul

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:57 PM
Ok ok let me rephrase

If only our eyes could see souls and not bodies then we would have a different diffination of beautyflowers

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:48 PM
If our eyes could see only our souls and not our bodies then we would have a whole different diffinition of beauty

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:42 PM
Picking your nose and thumping the boogers:angry:

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:52 PM

Lol you see, good looks and the whole equality thing goes out the window. jk

Ah you are handome and had a perfect answer, you were being honest. And that is what am looking for heredrinker

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:43 PM

Would you be happy as the stay at home person doing all of the running of the home, house keeping , coking shoping , errands , yard care and all the child cares or. Would you want everything to be shared equaly including bringing home the money?

No I can never stay home doing that, I would bring in the money but i can share the other things. It's a man's responsibility to look after his woman and the home they both share and by staying home and making yo woman do everything is very unmanly imo

Yea you the man!drool

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:42 PM
Comerrr let me kiss youfrustrated

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:40 PM
Davidben but only to get him to stop tlking long enough for me to catch up on his theoriesfrustrated

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:36 PM

let's see I'm doing all of that right now.. Plus paying for an extra mortgage...hmm.... tell you what I'll stay at home and take care of the house.. you bring home the bacon..ok

No problem but when I come home from work you better have my drink in one hand and my supper on the table and ready for some hard *** lovin at bed time , and when you don't do your job and start feeling guilty cause you aren't then don't get all bitchy and accuse me of running around on youh ! laugh love drinks

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:12 PM
Would you be happy as the stay at home person doing all of the running of the home, house keeping , coking shoping , errands , yard care and all the child cares or. Would you want everything to be shared equaly including bringing home the money?

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:47 PM
I do not reply to any one who says they are from houston or dallas and are widowed and working in Africa they use names like a lst name as a last name and a last name as a first name, and they use the term pls a lot instead of please , you can always tell they are not american, by the way they use simple sentences

Most of all I would never send anyone money ever!

The ones that really tick me offf are the ones that say they are in the military and need a care package!frustrated

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:45 AM
Aren't they the guys who put up all the christmas lights in New York. And light up the white house christmas treeyawn

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 11:42 PM
Loyalty does not change it is given and should remain untouched
Loyalty is a very strong feeling and trait once it is given
One has no respect for ones self if one views loyalty as an easily changed feeling!

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 11:41 PM
Snoring loudly

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 11:35 PM
Queefing while having drunk sex hahaha

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 11:34 PM
Peeing in publiic after mixing beer with tequllia and dancing nude

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 11:27 PM
Hurt!

Angry

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 11:22 PM
Mixin beer with tequllia

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 05:49 PM
I live in a small town there are no men here that are single and my age , I would love to meet someone whether he is serious or not lol

Seriously I have not been on a date in , well I don't want to say but its been awhile

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/25/14 05:13 PM
I suppored him thru his bouts of drug use and acholisim, I supported him for two years while he was imprisoned
He told me a month ago he didn't want to hurt me but he just didn't want to get married anymore he promised me it. Wasn't another woman today I found out there was and she is a trashy crank whore
He swears he is clean

I made him some chili with some special mushrooms hehe right now iam digging the hole in the backyatd just. Kidding!

Auctualy iam reliueved he finaly did something that let me close up my broken heart iam free totaly free and feeling so much better