Community > Posts By > LisaGreen54

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/20/14 01:07 PM
He is cute and I bet he has a sexy voice!
blushing

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:12 AM

Ummm I have never had sex with someone I didn't love

why in all life

Because to me sex is a very big deal and I won't have sex with someone I don't plan to have a future with so for me love has to come first

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:04 AM
Ummm I have never had sex with someone I didn't love

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/20/14 06:59 AM
The giggles I get when I read some of the. Threads, I'll be laughing out loud and people round me will be like wtf are. You laughing at:banana:

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/18/14 06:20 PM
I think I will stop wearing panties and iam a good womandrinker

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:05 PM
A tickle me Elmohappy

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:23 AM
Iam too old tears

But welcome and good luck!

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:14 AM
After 18 years together he left me for a younger woman, that relationship lasted only a short time
For me it was hard. 18 years was really a life time we raised the kids and became grandparents and started settling into the golden years

Its been 8 years I have. Finaly decided I will prolly spend the rest of my life single, mainly cause I have that. Feeling; ve experienced that lifetime of being a partner , been there done that lol

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:27 AM
Its sometimes pink goes in your mouth hard and comes out soft wet and slipperylaugh

Bubble GUM:banana:

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:33 AM
Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:50 AM
My secret hideaway!

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:42 AM
I was in my first marriage for 5 years , things were really bad , I left and stayed gone for 8 years, I did not file for divorce due to the expence and I had three children so I ws not looking to get married again while they were so young. After eight years I met someone and wanted to get married so I filed for the divorce, when he got the papers he tore them up and sent them back, my lawyer advised me that a court date would be set and he would have to be present to protest so needless to say he didn't show up so I was granted my divorce, officaly. Though. I had to have someone represent him at court so my brother.inlaw stood in for him, the cost to me was only 750 dollars

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/16/14 03:25 PM
Do people really use blow up dolls???

A few years ago my crazy neighbor aparently. Filled his blow up doll with helium and some how she floated out the window into my backyard , it. Scared my dogs and me so I shot it with a bb gun ! He threw a big ole fit and said I owd him 59.95 for his doll, I laughed and said kiss my *** he owed me for putting the bit** outta her misery, sinc he didn't wanna call the cops and explain he finaly shut up and moved out a week later.

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/16/14 02:30 PM
A smack upside the head when he needs it and admiting he needs it :banana:

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/16/14 01:27 PM
If you were forced to wear a warning label. What. Would yours. Say?

Mine. Would. Say

OUT OF. ORDER

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/16/14 01:04 PM
I live in a small town and the nearest big city is 100 miles, our water supply is drying up so we have to stock up on drinking water, walmart trip is a days chore so you buy what you need for a month ahead, electricty can go off at any time so you always have plenty of candles and batteries. We hunt and fish practialy in our own backyard. Pecan trees are everywhere. There is also plenty of mesquite wood for fire and lots of plants that can be eaten or used for medicine. We even have horses we could ride just in case of gas being gone. When you live like this you just automaticly prepare for any thing!

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:53 PM
Hello:thumbsup:

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/15/14 05:53 PM
Way too full
Just had meatloaf, mashed taters and brown gravy , brussell sprouts, home made bisquits
Gonna pass on the cherry cheesecake

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/15/14 05:47 PM
Give a young man something old and he will wear it out!

No thanks I still got a few miles to go and wanna enjoy it nice and slowgrumble

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/15/14 07:07 AM
I can laugh just like Woody Woodpecker:banana: