Community > Posts By > LisaGreen54

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 12/04/14 07:37 AM
Sending love warm thoughts of healing and lots of prayers!

LisaGreen54's photo
Wed 12/03/14 12:23 PM
Thanks to everone for the kind thoughts, Brian is stable today and still in the hospital, he ha 4 weeks to gowith the chemo, its starting to make him sicker and sicker but we can hope for him as the final treatment date gets closer, agan thank you. And God Bless you

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 12/02/14 04:45 PM
Thank you Dream

LisaGreen54's photo
Tue 12/02/14 04:26 PM
I have a grandson. He is only. 2 years old. He has been. Battling. Cancer for almost a year now.
He has devolped an intestanal infection and is spiking a fever of 103 He has put up a good fight thru about a year now of having chemo and only. Has 4 more weeks of treatment to go , this week the chemo has really. Zapped his strenght and the doctors are saying this is bad , he is losing his battle the chemo has been making him sicker, Pleas please tonite say a prayer for him , his name is Brian Jaden Nale. And he's a beautiful child of God

LisaGreen54's photo
Mon 12/01/14 05:00 PM
I work for outreach most of the time I love my job I get to work with the elderly in their homes, they are so interesting and full of wisdom. One time I took care of a lady that was 102 boy the stories she could tell , I felt so priviladged to know someone who had seen and lived thru so many different times. On? He other hand I deal with a lot of people who are at the end of life and having to say goodbye. Doesn't get any easer, the worst part is the ones who lose their mind to demenica and the family has to give them up to a care home!

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/30/14 11:51 AM
Edited by LisaGreen54 on Sun 11/30/14 11:53 AM
I would not want to know! I live my lfe one day at a time and treat it always as it could be my last.
I don't have regrets, I am thankful for every day I've lived and I know when my time comes whee I'll be going and that is in. heaven a place much better than here!

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/30/14 10:11 AM

True.
From any other direction, the blade is likely to hit bone.

Better add one of theselaugh

My smileys aren't working
Emmm a knife isn't the only weapon that can get to the heart. Jk

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/30/14 10:08 AM
Iam a great cook in the kitchen
A great friend in the livingroom
A great lover in the bedroom

And I expect the same from my man

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/30/14 10:03 AM
Attention mingle. Shoppers my profile. Will be closed during the holliday season , anyone interested will just have to wait till next year. Sorry for the incovience . Haha just kidding

I think it is a bad time to start a relationship simply because the hollidays make you more desparte to find someone just cause you don't want to be alone and for me iam not taking any chances of starti g up with someone like this, the timing is just not right

LisaGreen54's photo
Sun 11/30/14 09:50 AM
A way to a mans heart is through his stomach

What do you think about that??

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:42 PM
Ermm I was a stoner I high school and every Friday we had a free period, we would go get stoned in the parking lot then go to the libaray to watch films for health, I was in charge of the film ordering so I would order films like Reefer Madness and Stoned Flunky or The Gods must Be Crazy...we would laugh our assees off :banana:

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:31 PM
What's 4 inches long
2 inches wide
And drive women crazy

AN EMPTY ROLL OF TOLIT PAPER!!!!

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:18 PM
Edited by LisaGreen54 on Sat 11/29/14 05:18 PM
We were using fake ids to get into dance clubs, bought beer by the quart from the east side bootlegger and going to concerts like ZZTop, Areosmith, Ted Nugent, Peterframpton

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:11 PM
Its hard to tell someone alittle about yourself, usually I just give them my first name and where I live and maybe what I do for work, there is a lot to tell but that should come after you decide its worth the effort to get to know somene. And it should take some time not all at once

LisaGreen54's photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:57 PM
I lam more a sage and habreno type sauce! With a lil vanilla and clovemixed in depending on the mood:banana:

LisaGreen54's photo
Fri 11/28/14 08:48 PM
How tired iam of feeling sad, seems like forever sinceI've been truley happy,

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 11:08 PM
Hey beach are you the guy that like to dress up in the bearsuit and go around knocking over trash cans and leaving Peeps along the trail

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 09:19 PM
Texting while taking a bath

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 09:18 PM

One should be carefull not wearing pant in the winter there is always that scrinkage thing going on happy

I've never had that issue. Im the same height regardless of temp. :p

Not worried size does not matter to me ! Its your eyes I will be looking at huh

LisaGreen54's photo
Thu 11/27/14 09:05 PM
One should be carefull not wearing pant in the winter there is always that scrinkage thing going on happy

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13