Undefined_Talent's photo
Wed 11/12/14 01:16 PM
Edited by Undefined_Talent on Wed 11/12/14 01:15 PM
I'm a Pisces, naturally very romantic... :wink:

I believe that the newer generations, well, presently how things are... We're kind of thought to live the fast life, no taking your time with who you're with or noticing the people around us. If you think about it, it takes time to be passionately intimate and learn to know what your partner deserves. Like Angel is stating, technology keeps us distracted because we don't look at whoever we're with to keep us entertained and learn to treat them better by sharing thoughts.. We stay distanced and quickly turn to shortcuts to keep us distracted from the negatives in life. If we can take our time to listen, we can adjust and learn that a smile can really touch us in a way that no piece of tech or other forms of enjoyment ever will. There's a lot of factors to why romance can be dead, but those that know romance, they know how to make a relationship feel special. We all want to be happy and having romance is really a way to show that love and appreciation where those needs will get filled even more often...

Undefined_Talent's photo
Wed 11/12/14 12:38 PM
It's not considered a sin after the divorce, but I believe every failed relationship has a chance to renew itself after a short period of solitude. Well, it really depends on what caused it to fail to the point where the thought of wanting to move on was initiated.

Personally, I would keep trying with this person if you think you can recuperate and bring that spark back. Only if the moments weren't dull and you believe you or/and the other person can really work to make things better. Only try till the point where it's clearly apparent that you're not wanted anymore...

I know that, the only way one can truly move on is to find someone else or explore what you couldn't, meet new people. Trust me, I know the feeling of not being wanted anymore, failed attempts after failed attempts. If this is you seeking for answers, keep your head above the water. Time heals everything, you'll figure it out and be ok.

Undefined_Talent's photo
Tue 11/11/14 07:29 PM
shocked Much love to all the female gamers here... I play pretty much... anything you want. lol flowerforyou

PSN - Kryptix7

I'm out... *runs away back into the shadows*

Undefined_Talent's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:47 PM
If he has cheated on "every single girlfriend" and not just one, then that's an always repeating pattern, a habit. Asking his mom if there was a motive would be a good idea to start with, but even if there was one, that person still lacks self-control regardless. Jealousy, insecurity, anger problems, those are big issues in a marriage, a very committed relationship.

A if the relationship has been short, about a year and you think it's safer to find someone else that you know you can put all your trust in.

or...

C if you been with this person in a good while, you feel the connection is perfect, no signs of any of the traits listed above, and you believe he's capable of positive change, proving it before many times. Questions get answered over time, you might even be straight forward, ask him about his past relationships. An honest person would admit to those mistakes and tell you that he regrets every single one of them and if he hides those relationships, then that's a problem. Especially if he just tells you, it was only one time when his mom told you it was more than one.

Undefined_Talent's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:30 PM
The wiser you are, the less you need to say to get your point across. That could be an example, but honestly...I don't think it depends on gender. If you think about it, people that know more don't need to ask as many questions to learn more about the subject at hand because they already know the details. Which can cut conversations and sometimes that stops it from chaining to a different subject.

My thoughts...

Undefined_Talent's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:11 PM
The shy outcast that sat by himself during lunch time. Mysterious, funny thing is...even though I rarely talked to girls, they always sat there, staring at me wondering.

That type of kid...

Nowadays, the same people that didn't take much notice at me want to hang out cause I'm "different" now... In other words, my balls dropped...kinda late...