Community > Posts By > Stilllookin56

Stilllookin56's photo
Mon 01/26/15 08:57 AM

Ok it happened again!This time it was $200,come to think of it,it was $200!It IS a nice round figure!Ok,fellas here's the scam.Young attractive woman(much younger)1)Get's your attention.2)gains your sympathy 3)Hits you up for money.Unless you can't count to three,you should be able to keep up!If you are old enough to be her father or Grandfather,you are no longer a man,you're a mark!Beware fellas!!!mad

Stilllookin56's photo
Sun 01/25/15 08:12 PM
Ok it happened again!This time it was $200,come to think of it,it was $200!It IS a nice round figure!Ok,fellas here's the scam.Young attractive woman(much younger)1)Get's your attention.2)gains your sympathy 3)Hits you up for money.Unless you can't count to three,you should be able to keep up!If you are old enough to be her father or Grandfather,you are no longer a man,you're a mark!Beware fellas!!!mad

Stilllookin56's photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:55 PM
explode I thought I knew how to fix any computer.Now I am in the process trying to fix mine.I was unhappy with the speeds I was getting,so I wiped the free space on the hard drive.Shortly thereafter my computer crashed.I couldn't get it to boot up no matter what I did.Right now I am trying to recover the factory defaults.Wish me luck.I don't want to buy a New one.

Stilllookin56's photo
Sat 12/27/14 11:27 AM
Yesterday I posted that to speed up and old computer you should wipe the free space. Boy,was I wrong!Shortly after doing so,my computer started acting strangely and then totally crashed
At present,I am doing a system recovery on it.Hopefully,that will bring it back.I still recommend CCleaner,but use the simple settinhgs unless you are a true repair professional.

Stilllookin56's photo
Sat 12/27/14 11:10 AM
:smile: I reworked my profile to make more precise.Since then,fewer replies.Was I wrong to change it?

Stilllookin56's photo
Fri 12/26/14 02:30 PM
I just wiped the free space on my hard drive using CCleaner.(There's a free version on filehippo.)I was experiencing all sorts of problems,now it runs pretty smooth.

Stilllookin56's photo
Wed 12/24/14 11:41 AM
If it seems too good to be true,it isn't!explodeThis is my second time on this site,and one thing is consistant:THE SCAMMERS.My advice to every man(especially the older ones) if a much younger woman messsages you just ignore it.She's just biding time until she can deliver a sob story and ask for money!Last time in was $500.00.And yes there was a Ghanin connection.Just say NO!!!I'm so pissed off,I'm about to delete my site altogether.Oh yeah,and You will be made to feel guilty for using your head.If I am serious about this,I'm going to join one of the pay sites.I haven't quite made up my mind yet.I am recovering from what is a very bad "aftertaste".Yuck!!!