Community > Posts By > AndydrivsaLeaf

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:18 PM
This was resolved by Jules Verne in a short story about a Doctor cycling down a country lane...

In short a nasty fall off his bike killed him. He was buried forgotten and lost. His body once again part of the Earth. Infinite times later the whole universe fell back on itself before it exploded in a big bang where all the Stars and worlds reformed.

Later there was a Doctor walking down the road, with a strange aversion to cycling...

Personally I think Dr. Hawking has been stuck inside his own little universe for too long.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:57 PM
Its absolutely true. Well over 95% of the US's mass shooters were on SSRI's and the numbers of suicides under similar medication (usually ex-servicemen) places this beyond arguing the stats.

Democrats have an agenda that cannot be played out while the constitution is in force.

ECT also more often than not, causes more problems than it cures. Many have to deal with seizures all their lives (half life of 7 years) after this. It was never based on proper scientific rules, along with cutting the brain in two (lobotomy).

Many have labelled the psychiatric game the business of death.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Mon 07/27/15 11:52 AM
Someone, somewhere said something like this..

For a man to feel loved, he needs sex.
For a lady to want sex, she needs to feel loved.

My take is: Not all women want to buy a full pig when she only needs a sausage.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:37 PM
This piqued my interest because I'm a lover of irony.
However there is nothing ironic about the actions of Marxist robots.

Crime in Sweden from "ethnic minorities" have gone far beyond ignorable.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:08 AM
So where is this humanitarian aid when <1,500 people died in the last bombing run over Palestine. when soldiers were told to shoot at anything that moves.

That places the total killed and maimed at around 10 million Palestinians from the bullet, bulldozer and bomb since they decided to steal it.

Israel has such a decayed esteem oversea's, its not because they are lovely people but doing it just "to look good"

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Wed 03/25/15 02:32 AM
The velocity of light is presumed a constant. Also the relationships of gravity and time are ignored over spacial distortions.

In short, there is no big bang and Fred Holye was right.
There are no special or magic particles. Physicists are constantly inventing them because another theory has hit the wall of reality.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Sat 03/21/15 02:04 PM
A long but fascinating insight that will grip you hard as it gets underway
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Fri 03/06/15 01:59 AM
He could read this.. :(

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Tue 01/20/15 11:21 AM
A foreign soldier in another country shooting people dead from a distance with no agenda of worth. Murdering like a coward while hidden away for reasons they cannot even comprehend why.

Sure, kill killers but if you are the invader shooting children and innocent people in the back you cease to be a human being.

Michael Moore may be a real leftie but at least he has his heart where it should be.

The attitude of the US and its acolytes are considered to be pariah states by more and more countries.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:17 AM
Edited by AndydrivsaLeaf on Tue 01/20/15 07:18 AM
Yes what Leigh says.
I've been on both sides.
Had a relationship that did not feel right for having sex.
Also sex with no "relationship".
The latter in one case did involve sleeping over at those times and we were best of friends. Another always involved taking her home to family afterwards.

And at the time we enjoyed what we were doing. Like the previous gentleman (KoolKat). He is right, sex on its own can be leaving us feeling satisfied and a little empty.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:48 AM
Edited by AndydrivsaLeaf on Tue 01/20/15 05:51 AM
The man chases, the lady chooses.

It is not for us to make the statement "is it possible". Its hers. I doubt any lady would openly say she would be happy to do it.... even if she is.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:30 AM
Time is a function of mass and energy. Sadly there is nothing I can find interesting to do with it unless there is a way to transcend reality.

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:19 AM
<rant>
The Higgs Bogus particle. The King with no clothes.

Its like the photon, the graviton and every other "particle" by definition.

They had to "prove" it or their work would of been called the biggest failure, folly and white elephant of mankind.

The reason this bosun particle is "elusive" has nothing to do with dropping into parallel universes (proof is expected or it is not science, just conjecture) it is the fact theoretical maths state this bosun had to have a particular rate and charge.

Believe me, if you measure the speed of various balls being kicked about in a room by a child you will have one or two of the right balls going at the correct rate.

there was no image submitted of this fabled particle dragging or altering the paths of others.

Those physicist monkeys cannot even define the relationship between mass, gravity and time clearly never mind the interaction between magnetic fields unless they drop the particle theory for Einstein's special law of relativity..

</rant>

AndydrivsaLeaf's photo
Sat 11/29/14 03:49 AM
Edited by AndydrivsaLeaf on Sat 11/29/14 03:58 AM
Conrad_73
Sadly your cartoon about the Tesla's "remote chimney" is complete garbage.

I have a Nissan Leaf. In the summer it averages 5 miles per KWH.

It takes around 6.5KWH to simply expend the energy to mine the oil, process and crack the oil into one gallon of fuel then sell it.

This is using OUR electrical grid. mind you.

The middleman is moot. In sticking with engined cars is keeping the people with inferior, more expensive to maintain and awkward to use machinery.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And for payback on Solar.
#1 are the vacuum tube hot water panels - if you have a good well insulated hot water tank. I bought mine locally and cheap. The payback was around 2 years.

Here in the UK it is mainly cool. After noting my mums Conservatory is a lovely warm place when the Sun shines.. Get a good conservatory!
I have made a couple Solar space heating panels that are attached to my SE wall for those mornings when the Sun shines and is time to heat the house.

Stan_147 is right on.
Whatever your Solar kit you get, overspec on the invertor. these are the weak link. People buy say, a 4KW invertor on a 4KW system and wonder why it popped. Always overengineer ;)