Community > Posts By > SacramentAl

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 04:31 PM
I always loved the Spider-Man cartoon on Fox in the 90's, and it lasted about five seasons. For being toned-down for kids, it was damn good quality. Wish it'd continued, it had so much untapped potential yet.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 04:24 PM
I know I'm probably the only one who's seen this old movie, but I highly recommend it:
"It Happens Every Spring."

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 02:26 PM
Thanks for all the support. I've never had very good luck with anything so hopefully at this point in my life things'll start to turn around.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:09 PM

I would look honestly at myself and see what I could have done, and could have not done, to have contributed to the situation.

That's messed up. If a person cheats it's because they were too selfish and cowardly to admit that they were missing something, and they had no consideration whatsoever for your feelings. Relationships are about give and take, and that includes feelings and communication. If they couldn't communicate that they were feeling unloved or that they weren't attracted to you, they had the responsibility to say so and either end the relationship on good terms or act like a decent human being. Commitments unfortunately don't mean much anymore but they do to me. My whole childhood was screwed up because of those kinds of things so I'd never want to drag that into my future. I'd never cheat on someone, I'd rather end a relationship with a really good person than do that.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:02 AM

Then keep it up, soda is terrible for you!

Try crystal light, it really is great. The generic at wallyworld is better and less $.

I second that. The Cranberry or Cranberry Apple Walmart brand is the best flavor. Almost exactly like real cranberry juice.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:01 AM
Oh, I nearly forgot...did anyone already mention The Princess Bride? Awesome movie, and it shows not even death can stop true love. Sappy, but fun.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:51 AM
Edited by SacramentAl on Fri 02/27/09 09:51 AM

BENDICIONES...

What does that mean? And what language?

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:42 AM
I'm wondering if anyone knows about this or if I should even ask...

My friend got me this thing for Christmas and says I can put ROMs on a chip and put the chip in a blank cartridge and play tons of games on my Nintendo DS on just that cartridge. But when I try to use a USB connector to plug the chip into my computer, my computer doesn't even realize that the chip is plugged into it. Is there any way to find out what drivers I need for it, or where to find those drivers? I'm just wondering, since my friend moved down to the Bay Area and I never see him anymore so he can't help me figure it out.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:30 AM
Wow, I didn't expect any replies or attention. I like this place.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:23 AM
Someone who's enlightened about all the problems revolving around religion, someone who'd be a wonderful mother, who'd be faithful and honest, and also with a spirit of adventure. Someone to complete me and be by my side til we die.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:18 AM
Well, it's not great, and it's three years old, but that's me in all my redheaded glory. Anyway, I'm here looking for female friends, to get some relationship experience if nothing else, or just to expand my circle of friends. I don't normally get my hopes up but I'm open to whatever may come, since taking risks is what life is all about and I think I'm ready to start living. So, there you have it.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:06 AM
My pain? I don't know what to do with it. Everyday it's daggers slicing up my insides and I feel like I'm drowning in my own blood. It's all emotional, not physical, of course, but I feel like it really is slowly killing me. I can't make any sense of it. I know the world isn't fair, but it certainly doesn't have to be downright sadistic and cruel, and kick people when they're already down.

SacramentAl's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:03 AM
I think Chaos Theory, starring Ryan Reynolds, was a really great example of what love really is. The guy goes through so much inner turmoil, sinking into madness, before he realizes that in spite of everything, he does love his wife and family.

SacramentAl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 03:31 PM
21. It's not embarrassing to have to pay for chocolate.

SacramentAl's photo
Thu 02/26/09 03:20 PM
Unfortunately that's the reality of the world. You have to dig deep to find treasure among all the dirt. Unfortunately it takes extreme bad or extreme good in a male's upbringing in order to create an honest person but even then the odds are still fifty-fifty. Just be willing to make concessions if you want a decent man. Most likely he won't be pretty.

SacramentAl's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:43 AM

I definitely was not meaning I was all that. ;p
And, I just meant that people shouldn't just wonder about that. There is so much more to me! I have a very cheerful/bubbly personality and like to have fun but not too much. I am young with many goals that i'm going for.
Maybe you should re-read what I said.
Thanks,
Tyleah

My problem is I'm constantly being judged for my looks so it's been extremely difficult for me to talk to people, let alone form relationships. Are you willing to ignore someone who isn't necessarily attractive? I mean, this is a slippery slope since people are wanting concessions but aren't willing to make any themselves. But from what you've said, you and I seem to want the same thing, just someone to be happy with, and befriend. I know that kind of thing is only shared by the minority but we aren't extinct yet.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next