Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/02/10 02:37 AM
i agree, elves are MUCH cuter...

and i have some. really. that's how my closet always miraculously ends up a mess.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/02/10 02:29 AM

Your gonna be at that for a while.
not as long as you might think. i read an average of four hundred pages per day.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/02/10 01:50 AM

what am i thinking about?

how the hell do they get those ships in those tiny bottles?

what
that's easy...they pre-build them, collapsed. they pull strings or something once they put the in the bottle to get them to sit up.

saw it on "lovely bones".

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/02/10 12:10 AM
i've got to reread the others first...

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:56 PM
i've only been to four this year...hopefully more tomorrow night, lol.

then maybe we'll hit the rocky horror picture show.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:43 PM

I have seen so many threads tonight based upon looks...I even created 1 or 2.

Just wondering...what do you consider to be attractive in your eyes? What do you specifically look for or would love to have if you could?

drool

drool

$.02 drinker

love love love love

thats young enough to be your daughter aint that kinda creepy
this actress is 41, lol...

Wow! really?
yep.

someone told me that a while back, and i didn't believe them...so i researched it myself.

pretty hot, eh?

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:33 PM

I have seen so many threads tonight based upon looks...I even created 1 or 2.

Just wondering...what do you consider to be attractive in your eyes? What do you specifically look for or would love to have if you could?

drool

drool

$.02 drinker

love love love love

thats young enough to be your daughter aint that kinda creepy
this actress is 41, lol...

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/28/10 01:47 AM

Pull my finger
it was never your finger i wanted to pull...

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/28/10 01:34 AM
i used to write...a lot. i was actually fairly decent. i pretty much shut that part off of me...

now i make stuff. i crochet, make candles, make soaps (hot-process), make jewelry...whatever i'm in the mood for, i guess.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/28/10 01:27 AM
i'll talk about most anything...

i've found that it's not the subject as much as the attitude. if one is obviously negative/bitter, it's a dead give-away that they shouldn't necessarily be dating or that our personalities wouldn't mesh.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/28/10 01:21 AM
i have several "types" that have evolved over the years...the only thing that has never changed is that i like really strong men emotionally.

gingers. i've dated quite a few red-heads over the years...and those with very dark hair and complexion...five or six guys shorter than myself to guys that were as tall as six-seven. lately, i'm into the really big men...mmmm...the guy i'm dating is six-four and almost 300 pounds, cut and beautiful.

once past the physical, i find that close-mindedness tends to make someone less attractive to me. i could never be with someone who was prejudiced against other cultures or orientations...

several factors raise or lower attractiveness. the above-mentioned, how one treats those in the service industry, how they treat children and animals, how educated they are...sense of humor...it all comes together.

lulu24's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:18 AM
i'd make some ranch popcorn with tons of butter, cuddle my babies next to me and watch a movie...

lulu24's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:25 AM

I've noticed they don't bother my friends who smoke. I don't smoke...but I could be a monkey if I believed in reincarnation.
i don't smoke, either, though...

lulu24's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:22 AM
they really don't bite me...i might get one a year.

i used to think it's because i'm a vegetarian, lol, but my daughter gets eaten alive.

lulu24's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:21 AM

If they viewed you and you emailed them, and they don't respond...lack of interest most likely. If in an IM...if you started it and they don't respond, again lack of interest. If they started the IM, I have no idea. I hate that too.
or maybe they initiated it...and you didn't respond right away, so they have gotten up and gone in the other room.

both have to be at the computer for the IM to work.

lulu24's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:10 AM

my choice to vote for him or for his opponent will entirely depend upon whom is opponent is.

do i like him? no. do i respect him? yes.

when voting, i don't arbitrarily pick the other guy just because i'm not thrilled with the first. i carefully weigh their records and make my decision accordingly.
Thats true But they all lie for votes
that's why you have to inspect their records rather than just take what comes out of their mouths.

lulu24's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:05 AM
my choice to vote for him or for his opponent will entirely depend upon whom is opponent is.

do i like him? no. do i respect him? yes.

when voting, i don't arbitrarily pick the other guy just because i'm not thrilled with the first. i carefully weigh their records and make my decision accordingly.

lulu24's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:27 PM

That is some tree hugging chit right there. You ever been attacked by a swarm of bees? Evil little sob's. Fire works really good......smokin

i even cry in movies, lol.

i've had my share of stings...

lulu24's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:11 PM

you can also spray them with windex...it stuns them.

you then pick them up and move them elsewhere, lol...where they revive all healthy-like.

Why? they are nothing but pests. I suppose somewhere in Gods plan, there is some purpose for them, though i didn't get the memo....

The only positive, is, the larvae in a wasp nest make great bait for sunfish... other than that, you have hidden paper nests full of eggs and can be attacked within .04 seconds. This, to me, is not a pleasant experience.
i can't kill anything...i just can't.

if there's a wasp in the house, my daughter removes it with her hands. all life is...sacred to us. well, as sacred as something to an atheist can get, i guess.

lulu24's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:46 PM
you can also spray them with windex...it stuns them.

you then pick them up and move them elsewhere, lol...where they revive all healthy-like.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25