Community > Posts By > xdreamangel

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:01 AM

soooo many single people, soooo many of us want to meet someone... how really RARE it can be to connect with someone...

cherish what you have, if you have it!!! (or am I just missing something here)?!?!?!?

grumble sick frustrated

I was lucky enough to find quite a few guys in my area on mingle. I've been dating one for about 3 months now.

When you stop looking for companionship, you lose that ugly dependent part of you and start to be yourself, therefore are more likely to find love.

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:48 AM
sorry, english major butting in here.

If you are ignorant of something, you simply don't know it:

I was ignorant to her being vegetarian, that's why I made ham.

If you are stupid, you are lacking normal intelligence:

Because he was considered stupid, he was not allowed to join the military.

An intelligent person can be ignorant, and a stupid person can be knowledgeable.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:33 AM

The whole idea that God needs people to point out who needs help is absurd to begin with.

It implies that either God isn't bright enough to figure it out on his own, or that God isn't compassionate enough to give a hoot unless some more compassionate human asks him to care.

The whole idea that a human needs to instruct God on what to do is nothing more than a blatant display of complete lack of faith that God even has a clue. ohwell

It's like saying to someone, "Well, with your attitude I'm sure God would send you to hell, but I'll put in a good word for you!"

Wtf?

Isn't that like the epitome of arrogance? huh

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:19 PM

I have the same problem... My ex still hasn't gotten over me and from the start of my new relationship I let my new bf know that I do have baggage but it's not my fault. My new bf is very understanding, however; there are some guys I dated who if I would tell them I was being harassed, it would cause a butt-kicking lol

I would send a very firm e-mail to my ex in that case and tell him he is *not* welcome at your house. If you still feel like you have no control over the outcome and your man is understanding, bring the bf into the situation.

Good luck (:
flowerforyou

:banana: slaphead

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:20 AM
I have the same problem... My ex still hasn't gotten over me and from the start of my new relationship I let my new bf know that I do have baggage but it's not my fault. My new bf is very understanding, however; there are some guys I dated who if I would tell them I was being harassed, it would cause a butt-kicking lol

I would send a very firm e-mail to my ex in that case and tell him he is *not* welcome at your house. If you still feel like you have no control over the outcome and your man is understanding, bring the bf into the situation.

Good luck (:

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:46 PM
Edited by xdreamangel on Wed 05/06/09 08:53 PM
A lot of people are writing novels, but this is all I have to add...

I'm atheist, however; an extremist on any religion is dangerous. If you are so self righteous that you believe YOUR religion (atheism is a religion in my eyes fyi) is the best and need to force it down other's throats (practicing it privately is fine, just don't be hypocritical) then you need to take a step back.

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:40 PM
Leaving

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:37 PM

I dont understand how anyone would have any preference over eye colour.

Actually... strange fact. Every guy I have dated has had dark hair and light eyes (:

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:35 PM
Nope can't say I have. But I dont use silly p.c.s haha

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:31 PM

googling

hugging

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:28 PM

name that tune

damn you!

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:28 PM
Edited by xdreamangel on Wed 05/06/09 08:29 PM
tune your guitar

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:42 AM

Here here mr monkey127z
There are those who have learned many words.......just not very good at using them, LOL

rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:41 AM

i think there's been a misunderstanding -

she's not suggesting that philosophy, the actual study, has failed us.

she's making a reference to the previous poster's philosophy. its a cheeky humor. visit www.failblog.org for more examples of this type of humor

Thank you for clearing that up lol

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:40 AM

A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it.

if all humans as people, are blades of grass in the large field called the earth, than each blade of grass that touch another effect it, and since all blades of grass touch another, all effect the entire field the earth, so one lie, change the entire course of mankind???

the wisdom to divide a lie from the truth, but come from all words as just equal data, no matter how the first inclination seem it to be???

anything that look to find love for the preservation of all as one, become one as a wise tower unto the skies, where all unknowing of the unknown does not exist, and all possibility become blended into one, wisdom unto infinite bliss of the past and present and future as one, the NOW, instant creation of all things human???

each piece of data a piece of the portrait of the universe and cosmos secrets, locked behind closed doors with the dark skeleton's key of bias, except for the heart that see all things human as equal, no matter what the mind may present as evidence and reality???

peace in, peace out, peace in, peace out, just as the breath of each human strive for existence???

philosophy fail.

i see see see, said the blind man, lol...

what shall "philosophy" fail at???

what make words "philosophy"???

is there a list of "words", that fall into the "sector", of philosophy???

are not all words just words???

would not the "thing", wished to be created, have to be known, to know if this was not created, or if there was a "failure"???

so, the motive behind the words, be the largest tell of what happen when speaking them, so then what is created from them???

so, why, shall philosophy fail???

anything, can say something shall fail, so the "why", and "how", is the thing most important to know why all things fail, at.......???

what???

if one fall of a bike, to see how to ride, was that a failing???

if one lay on the ground, and does not get up, is that the failure???

what constitue's "failure"???

is this "subjective", to each human in the world???

hum...

peace

it was a nice way of saying YOU failed at philosophy.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:12 PM

if all humans as people, are blades of grass in the large field called the earth, than each blade of grass that touch another effect it, and since all blades of grass touch another, all effect the entire field the earth, so one lie, change the entire course of mankind???

the wisdom to divide a lie from the truth, but come from all words as just equal data, no matter how the first inclination seem it to be???

anything that look to find love for the preservation of all as one, become one as a wise tower unto the skies, where all unknowing of the unknown does not exist, and all possibility become blended into one, wisdom unto infinite bliss of the past and present and future as one, the NOW, instant creation of all things human???

each piece of data a piece of the portrait of the universe and cosmos secrets, locked behind closed doors with the dark skeleton's key of bias, except for the heart that see all things human as equal, no matter what the mind may present as evidence and reality???

peace in, peace out, peace in, peace out, just as the breath of each human strive for existence???

philosophy fail.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:59 PM

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:54 PM
Find something that makes you happy. And do it.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:53 PM

If you are concerned about upsetting the people you are with then keep your mouth shut and don't offer anything unless asked. If you don't care about upsetting them then by all means speak up.

But should my opinion really upset them whether it be bad or good?

It is just that, an opinion.

If they are your friends they should want to know your opinions. Unless of course you're too busy giving your opinion on the girl across the room instead of paying attention to what your friend is saying haha

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 08:55 AM

Marry me?

You might wanna change that pic

I don't think she would like to be second best , yanno? spock slaphead

Just saying whoa rofl

psssst. that's me in his picture. hahah
oops slaphead

Previous 1 3 4