Community > Posts By > Sassysprite

Sassysprite's photo
Wed 05/06/09 10:48 AM
flowerforyou YES SOMEONE STILL GETS IT.....!!! Thank-You Kind Sir for your letter,I was really starting to feel like a fish out of water. I haven't did the dateing thing in over 25yrs,and i have to tell you its a whole new world..But,I think i might like it,I've met some new friends and had a few nice dinners but,I'm waiting for my prince to come find me....

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:54 PM
Y yes you are

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:53 PM
I knew it their are still some left!!!!!Thanks for Your repley

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:47 PM
HEY I MENT TO SAY I WAS NOT PREAGENT.....

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:36 AM
DREW,i got married when i was 15,no i was preagent. I was married for my whole life,and was divorced in 2001 and haven't dated until the last mth. and the whole world has changed....

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:50 AM
HI,THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT....And i want to tell DREW that i for one do date the nice guys,And the women are right,i wish to be treated with respect at all times,i give the people i'm with the same respect'that i want from them. But,at the same time there's nothing wrong with letting each other know that your looking forward to your time together alone..I can lean over and lick your ear as you are driving and let you know that i have plans for you later on, with out all the booty grabbing in front of people.I want a man who treats me like a lady in front of people and like a sex toy when we alone....All people want to be want...me too.....

Sassysprite's photo
Mon 04/20/09 09:18 PM
I want to THANK all the true gentlemen of the world......IT's by the standers you have set for me that i measure what a man should be...

Sassysprite's photo
Mon 04/20/09 03:34 PM
frustratedwow wait a moment here i wasn't blasting all men,just the jerks................

Sassysprite's photo
Mon 04/20/09 11:10 AM
OK,soo i've already asked where all the cowboy's have gone but,what happened to all the gentlemen?What happened to opening the car door or walking on the outside of the sidewalk,what happened to keeping trash talk for boy time?When did men start thinking that just because i had a cookie that they were entitled to a bite(I'm not talking choc.chip here)Where did treating people with respect slip off to? If i choose to go out with a man it doesn't mean that i have made the choice to take him into my bed. Sorry GUYS i guess you may have came across women that made you think this way,but I don't want to be treated as one of the guys with a piece of ass on the side...
I had a man tell me that one time and he thought it was an complement

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:56 PM
Duffy rock,i know what you mean.....if its GOD's will i'll wait forever....tears

Sassysprite's photo
Mon 03/30/09 09:12 PM
DUFFY,if i was a man i would marry you....lol

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:00 PM
HI alantis i'm not sure how to take that what did i do to piss u off?

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:04 AM
i did manage an auto parts store for 10 yrs, i find men easier to deal with ,you just tell them no.......
can someone please tell me how to get to my blog its gone and how do you check your rate me page without having to scroll through all of them....Thanks

Sassysprite's photo
Mon 03/23/09 08:50 PM
what makes you think i'm a "handy man" special lol

Sassysprite's photo
Mon 03/23/09 08:35 PM
yes but when i said it was you i was bragging!!! LOLflowerforyou

Sassysprite's photo
Sun 03/22/09 07:42 PM
noway Ok so i went out with a guy from another site,we're on our third date everythings good then i find out he has 12 hands,by the time i stop one three more were moving.

Sassysprite's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:01 PM
go ahead tell me whats wrong on my profile.....