Community > Posts By > mbcasey

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/04/11 07:37 PM

Honestly I love this approach and would like to see more of it. When you first got here we gave you our thoughts and advice and you "nicelady" took it to heart and started posting exactly what you are looking for and would like to see in life. Good for you! I hope you get flooded with applications from potential husbands. I also hope you find the perfect one to make all of your dreams come true.

Good for you, I hope that others feel so incline to follow your example.

I don't really understand the approach. Then again, for me to even consider marriage, I'd have to be seriously dating someone already. If it were the other way around and a man was looking for a wife, it would scare a lot of women away right off the bat because it's so serious.

I know people who are just not built for dating but they are built for marriage. I know it's not real common talking like this in the US but it is very common in other countries to get right down to the question of compatibility. There is still a period of "get to know" but all the restaurant/bar movie going is replaced with hanging out at home and doing things that couples do right off the bat.

I think that the US creates it's own false sense of who the other person is by doing too many things that are not necessarily the types of things that people do as couples. When they do become a couple it becomes a bit of a shock because your not doing the same things all of a sudden and real life sets in. For myself I'd rather get to the real life right from the start. I'm either exciting to her or I'm not.

For example: the last thing I want to do is be married to a bar fly so why would I ask someone out for drinks. This BTW is the number one dating scenario in the US. It is also the number three reason for breaking up in the US, behind money issues and unfaithfulness.

If someone says to me I want to get to know you as a friend that is one thing, but if they say I want to get to know you for a potential mate that says something completely different. Personally I have enough friends and am way to busy for chit chat (I have mingle lol). Both of my wives asked me right up front "are you a potential mate?". For myself that was much better than a hang out buddy. I've had hang out buddies before and wouldn't be interested in that as a mate. The weekend jitters is not my thing.

So I would say her topic and approach is very legitimate.

On the issue of scaring women off. Sometimes that's helpful. I know a few guys up here right now that I would call "the perfect catch" and yet because they are open and honest they do not get a bite. That says not so much about that fellas in my book the women. Are they (the women on mingle) really looking? I wonder? Sometimes I think we should just say it like it is for us and see what happens. This young lady has and we see the numbers! Would we see numbers this high if people were not interested in the straight approach? I don't think so, nor do I think she is coming across as desperate.

You gals be direct and watch how many men come running. That's how men are built. Dangle the bait and we'll come biting. Look too subjective or high maintenance and we'll be looking at the easy bait. Remember men want to eat, women like preparing a meal. Two different points of view.

I agree 100%....well said...drinker

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/04/11 07:34 PM
Been on this site for 4 years and still single. I am strong, sincere, kind, and treat people great.

I have bipolar disorder and the 100's of women I have contacted can't get past that.

I have decided to give up looking. My choice to live my life alone but I come away from all of this very jaded and hurt.

My faith in humanity is forever changed. I use to help people all the time but I have started to pull back.

One of the biggest jokes about profiles is the lie I read over and over. Women who claim to be compassionate and open minded are usually cold and closed-minded. Like I said, I am jaded and I am stating a basic fact since I have read 100's of profiles and corresponded, or tried to, with so many I have become a quasi-expert on the subject.

One woman I fell in love with turned out to be a total fraud. My heart was shredded but I kept on looking. But it has become too clear that it won't happen for me and I know I am not to blame. That's the God's honest truth.

So I would like to know where all the real women at? If you are one, contact one of the nice gentlemen on here, but don't contact me. I wish we could have met a long time ago, but it wasn't meant to be.

Ladies, get bold. E-mail men and find someone instead of waiting for someone to find you.

Best of luck to all and goodbye.

Ken

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/04/11 07:17 PM

every successful relationship good woman behind it

....or sometimes in front of it is nice too!!pitchfork :banana:

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/04/11 07:15 PM
She would do....nah, too easy.

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/04/11 01:36 PM
Lots of nice girls here. E-mail them and get to know them through the forums. Take initiative...good luck to you.

mbcasey's photo
Thu 08/04/11 08:09 AM

My virginity, marbles, senses, and a pair of sunglasses.

REWARD!!!
well first one ur on your own lol second one well ya can go to the toy store an get some the third one well no clue i dont have any either lol an the first one just go buy another pair lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: waving waving waving

I am on my own...that is the problem!!laugh flowerforyou

I have a dollar, but ain't got no sense....

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:00 PM

god if only :) thats the perfect situation, hanging out at the mall... been a guy wudnt u hate that by the way?

Only if the mall had a strip club or golf course in it...:smile:

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:58 PM

well, i do have a big zit on my *** cheek...
would you pop it for me?

Just turn the other cheek...

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:57 PM

well his mother is grant actually she is kul, its his brother and dad which wreck my head, moaning if he goes out, moaning if he dosnt u cant win.

Ask him to come to your house more often. Or ask him to take you out.

That way he will get a sense of what independence is and you will get away from his family.

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:55 PM
Don't put ice down your shorts....you will get the blues....

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:53 PM
My virginity, marbles, senses, and a pair of sunglasses.

REWARD!!!

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:49 PM
Ormond Beach, Florida?

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:47 PM
Depends on how attached. A man who respects his family and cares for them is a man of noble character.

Unless his mama wants to come with you on the honeymoon....

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:45 PM
Rotate my tires, change the oil, vacuum interior....is that too sexually graphic???smile2

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:43 PM
Hands waving in the air....."over here!!!!"

flowers

Maybe I'm invisible???frustrated

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:40 PM
If she likes me after she sobers up.drool

mbcasey's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:39 PM
Distance kills potential relationships even before love can take hold.

However long distance love is very difficult especially if the other person turns out to be a fraud.

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/02/11 06:34 PM

"It's nice to be nice to the nice"~Frank Burns
wow hey stranger waving

You like me....I know you do!!!waving

How have you been???flowerforyou
:laughing: :laughing: hey there i been good glad to see ya back up to ya old tricks again huh? lol

Haha....godd to see you too. Just stopped by for a little while. I'll be in hiding again soon...laugh
nah ya can't hide ya need to stay an play lol

I have pretty much given up on dating so I feel funny being on a dating site. But nice to see some friends...flowerforyou
heck i use this just to keep in touch with my friends

And you have many...drinker

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/02/11 06:21 PM

I love below average women!!

Us below average guys need love too....

oh pfffft!!

nice to see ya flowerforyou

u2...laugh flowerforyou

mbcasey's photo
Tue 08/02/11 06:18 PM
Hate to bring this up but maybe you are clinically depressed and medication may help you. I am bipolar and feel like you 24/7. In fact I have come to a conclusion I will spend the rest of my life alone and I am trying to learn how to cope with it. Meds never helped me, but they could help you.

Good luck to you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25