Terry59's photo
Sun 07/22/07 02:28 PM
forget it it sounds like YOU against YOU

Terry59's photo
Sun 07/22/07 02:21 PM
That was DEEP ( PREACH )

Terry59's photo
Sun 07/22/07 01:58 PM
laugh and have fun and joke, and have a barbecue . I forgot this is not in the back yard, my mistake

Terry59's photo
Sun 07/22/07 01:54 PM
Hello this site is cool . You will be fine. You talk cool and you will have others talking and understanding what you said .

Terry59's photo
Sun 07/22/07 01:46 PM
Don't let what (whoever Emailed you, just let it go) .That happens a lot of time. When that person no's that he had got you wondering, then he will keep doing it .

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 06:39 PM
He's playing with you. Anybody who comes out like that , it seems that he only wanted to impress you on the way he looks in photo . It sounds like that guy wasn't serious with you, but playing you only .(AT LEAST TRYING TO)

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 05:00 PM
creation I had bad depression, before, and the thing I found out was go to a place, like a park, any place where you will be alone and think out what is on your mine. And creation a lot of people say some bad things sometime, but you have to pay it no mine .Grow up your not no baby no more , you are a growing lady, now act like one. But creation I have heard and seen what some ladies type , and they are perfect to help you with this .

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 04:36 PM
All Smiles you are pretty. SERIOUSLY you know you have to be lucky to fine somebody . It is not that easy. Some people can fine somebody on the site. But all sites to fine somebody you need a lot of HOPE . Because me I know for fact a lady is not hard to fine, but finding a LADY with the same INTERESTS CHEMISTRY, IS not easy to fine. Nothing against you, but a real guy knows it takes plenty of time, hope ,luck, to fine a lady . But All Smiles I'm glad for you. But everybody isn't so lucky, that is why I am on 3 different sites.

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 04:16 PM
This site is FREE ,LOCAL , chatting online, and answering topics ,and did you forget it SUMMER PEOPLE DON'T STAY HOME , ONLESS YOUR SO SO

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 04:03 PM
Hello have fun on here, and take time to chat online. You will be fine . But take this advice I hope your not looking for a date on here ?

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 04:00 PM
Sugar your problem is you didn't run your life. LOVE and that fake guy ran your life. It sounds like you believed everything you said. But that guy I know for a fact he knew your weakness and used it on you. And HELLO Anybody who acts the way you said, then he had another girl on the side, and I'm sure he cheated on you and lied on you plenty . A guy like that is not worth your time . Let the guy go and you plan what you want, not what he said. And the biggest thing to take love out of your mine. Their are 10 different types of loves. Be Friends with a person first , or just hang with your girlfriends(If you have any ). Because If you keep worrying about that guy , then you will get very stressed out, and that other guy will know he as your number . Let go you look to pretty for garbage

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 01:35 PM
Thats what makes this topic so good that you put on , it is like a game of CHESS (by guessing the next move )

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 12:11 PM
Only your mine knows that , it may be reality, or fantasy, or a game . It could also be wishful thinking

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 12:05 PM
Thats cool even though that is a FANTASY , or a back in time DREAM

Terry59's photo
Sat 07/21/07 12:01 PM
That is easy uploading pictures , to easy

Terry59's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:43 PM
I have a lot of Friends but only 1 key Friend since High School . I have a lot of people who said that they were my Friend , but I never said the same thing to them. Even with Friends they may think your cool. But I know for fact friends will want to know everything about you, just to get on your good side . The only one that was screwed was your so called Friends . This is a Fact watch who and what you say to certain Friends, because they will talk about you when your not around .

Terry59's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:32 PM
Hey John are you crazy , they are not your Friends they are just your buddies. It is easy to have friends. But some Friends who you thought was great you will fine out who your real Friends are. He would not complain, and he would still have your back , unless you live far away . I have plenty of Friends, but my only close Friends are my Relatives ONLY . I have great Friends but some hang out with bad new . They are grown up just like you, they just have to act their age, and the only thing we can do is hope the best .

Terry59's photo
Fri 07/20/07 09:07 PM
I think I like being bored , instead of watching the Soprano's .I know when I fall asleep I will dream, or be in fantasy land. But watching the Soprano's then I might think I have to get another TV .( BEING BORED IS COOL ,ONLY SOMETIME )

Terry59's photo
Fri 07/20/07 08:54 PM
I'm a little bored , maybe because their is nothing to do this Friday night .

Terry59's photo
Fri 07/20/07 01:58 PM
Look you can be friends with the guy. But tell him straight , tell him on Email. If the guy understands what you are saying then he will respect that. You have to say it straight . When you look for somebody who you don't feel may have the same INTEREST or age that you are looking for, then tell him straight. But the biggest way to tell If he really read your profile, put on your profile what the age limit that you want . If he still gets back to you after you had placed the profile like that , then you will know he is fake

Previous 1 3