Community > Posts By > BigSky1970

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:48 PM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Tue 03/10/09 10:54 PM
Everyone screams for gays to have rights, yet they can't see that the rights of the voters are being squashed by men and women in black robes. Then we hear the tired old argument to "count all the votes" every couple of years. Well, when Prop 8 is overturned, those who voted won't have their votes counted, even though individuals divvied up enough signatures on petitions to place the proposition on the California ballot, which is a legal process.

The hypocrisy is amazing.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:42 PM

I've seen him on Morning Joe once and he didn't sound like he was high.

Then what did he sound like?

He sounded lucid, clean and sober.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:40 PM

Why not give the guy a chance?

It took years to get to the way it is now. It won't get better overnight.

He got a chance, they're called "free and open elections".

50 days in and he's tripled the national debt and he's going around bailing out companies and individuals who don't deserve to be bailed out with our tax dollars.

Sooner or later your gonna have to face facts and say "enough already".

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:33 PM
I've seen him on Morning Joe once and he didn't sound like he was high.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:15 PM
Pelosi can gripe, whine and moan, but the fact is, she would cancel her flights at the last minute, wasting people's time and taxpayer dollars.

She was only griping to curry sympathy. She was basically wasting money allocated to the defense budget.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:09 PM

I couldn't live on $5000 a yr, let alone support a wife and 2 kids.

Michiganman,

You probably would be homeless. Then you don't have an address to receive the Medicaid. That's what happened here.

Considering there are programs that address the homeless issue (low income housing, HUD, LIHEAP, and low income phone service) I don't see how one can feasibly say they're going to be homeless on $5000 a year.

On a case by case basis, circumstances warranting, HUD will actually pay a tenant's rent in full.

There is no excuse for being homeless. Those who are, chose to be.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:59 PM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Tue 03/10/09 10:18 PM
Saying the rich are out there making the poor poorer is a broad statement and factually inaccurate. Sure there are those who are doing that, but don't make the argument that they're all doing it that way.

Not all rich people are "evil Republicans" either. You ever look at the amount of money some of these union bosses make? Or perhaps the liberals in Hollywood?

Those union bosses get rich from the dues of average low and middle income wage earners. So yeah, there are instances where the rich are screwing everyone else. They're not all Republicans either.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:52 PM
Being rich and successful are a subjective terms. One can be poor yet richly blessed. Success is defined as making all the right choices in life.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:36 PM
Terminally single until she can find a cure.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:27 PM
I signed up earlier today and received the standard Welcome message and with it, two pieces of spam in my in box, all from the same user, "Mingle2".

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:18 PM

bigsky.....won't help....we've been through all sorts of scenarios

Yeah, well, I just got here, and I happen to be physically handicapped, so I can speak from experience.

i understand....but a waste of breath hun

Fine, whatever, you keep on playing thread cop and I'll go on doing what I'm doing.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:16 PM

bigsky.....won't help....we've been through all sorts of scenarios

Yeah, well, I just got here, and I happen to be physically handicapped, so I can speak from experience.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:13 PM

how many of you have dated a black person? i have. if you haven't then tell me why you haven't, it's not like there isn't plenty around to choose from. tell me you're real reasons for not doing it. bet none of ya will tell.

what does this have to do with anything? if someone has never dated outside their race doesn't mean they are racist. many black people don't date outside their race either. it's all in what you are attracted too

just as someone who prefers the same sex....doesn't mean they are against the opposite sex

it does mean you are racist. it means that you are willing to fight for their rights but you wouldn't date one because they are different from you.

Have you dated someone who was phsyically handicapped? If no, why not?

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:09 PM

wy does anyone sound surprised. how many times do i have to say it???

he's a shock jock and in it for the ratings. he is getting publicity from all sides.

Agreed,

He's Howard Stern

Except less funny
More like the male version of Sarah Palin. This guy is so messed up I cant believe the republicans showcased him at CPAC. Its time for the "liberal" media to take the gloves off on this bufoon.

So you're against free speech?

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:58 PM
I own all 11 seasons on DVD, plus the director's cut of the movie that started it all.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:55 PM
Dana Delany. She looks just as hot now as she did when she was on China Beach.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:31 PM
Even Flow by Pearl Jam

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:29 PM
Either scenario is okay by me! :smile:

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:11 PM
Rapid City. Moved here in November 2008 from Montana, way up near the Canadian border.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next