Community > Posts By > Lee_ju

Lee_ju's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:28 AM
So sweet & sad story.

Lee_ju's photo
Sun 08/16/15 01:29 PM

Happiness is the love of your friends and family.

Right happiness is to make someone Happy.

Lee_ju's photo
Sun 08/16/15 01:23 PM

All are invited but the cops be watching scared

LoL

Lee_ju's photo
Fri 07/24/15 10:17 AM

What's the most relaxing tea?smooched

Green tea

Lee_ju's photo
Fri 07/24/15 10:16 AM

What's the most relaxing tea?smooched

Lee_ju's photo
Sat 04/04/15 03:48 AM

marriage can not solve every woman's problem,because most women dive into marriage due to their age,family pressure and what society will say forgetting that it has it own side pains,but i still believe there's a man for every woman when it comes to compactment,so we should stop weeping for the beauty that could be and the horrors that are not....

U r absolutely right & I also agree with u.

Lee_ju's photo
Sat 04/04/15 03:47 AM
U r absolutely right I also agree with u.

Lee_ju's photo
Fri 04/03/15 08:15 AM

People get married for different reasons. You'd be surprised. In many countries, marriages are arranged by the parents, sometimes even before the birth of their child. In the western nations, we believe in having our own choice. I know some of you have been married multiple times. Please share with us (if you dare :-) ), why did you get married and, if more than once, why each time? Knowing what you know now, would you still do it?

I was married once. After 19 year of marriage it has broken . After that I am confused actualy a lot. Do I hav to marry or I can make a good friend? If I make boy friend that may not stay for rest of life if he don't then again hav to stay alone. How many time we women will change change our mind? It's confusing really.

I agree with you. Nothing is safe. At the end of the day no one really cares about you but yourself. So you know what, have fun girl and don't put all of your heart in it!

Many many Thankc foreverflower.

Lee_ju's photo
Wed 04/01/15 06:31 AM

People get married for different reasons. You'd be surprised. In many countries, marriages are arranged by the parents, sometimes even before the birth of their child. In the western nations, we believe in having our own choice. I know some of you have been married multiple times. Please share with us (if you dare :-) ), why did you get married and, if more than once, why each time? Knowing what you know now, would you still do it?

I was married once. After 19 year of marriage it has broken . After that I am confused actualy a lot. Do I hav to marry or I can make a good friend? If I make boy friend that may not stay for rest of life if he don't then again hav to stay alone. How many time we women will change change our mind? It's confusing really.

Lee_ju's photo
Wed 04/01/15 06:19 AM

telling the truth

It's very strong thing not every one like to listen the truth:relaxed: