Community > Posts By > Rexgito

Rexgito's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:14 PM

Welcome Rex

Thank you

Rexgito's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:12 PM
I hate to be that one but honestly theres nothing wrong with critisizing the president if you feel there is room for improvement but the thing is most americans that find thmselves critisizing our president do so through racially motivated terms. Its really clear alot of people dislike him for vain reasons based on simply the arguments they put up as criticism. If its genuine critism then ok if its racism then expect it to be poorly received!

Rexgito's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:27 AM
Hey Im new to the site and new to the South entirely having just moved to Texas two weeks ago. That being said rate my profile please

Rexgito's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:10 AM
Addicted to pain like the moth to the flame
My life in a constant state of change
Etch designs of uncertainty on my face
from tests endured of keeping me sane
Up to this point, become addicted to the tingles of pain
Slash marks tattoo my thumbs as I sleep to the rain
Its hypnotizing what my mind does in the depths of deep agony
grabbing me throws me in a state of coma like apathy
As I stare into nothing eyes fixed but out of focus
My mind skims through many images but never takes notice
Who understands me like the pain

Exonerates me like the scars on my head
Flings expression in my eyes
Gives attraction to wisdom
and separates the dead

The sequence of words put together are unique to every man
They'll never be a me again my pain screams life... look at my hand
These beauty marks dont come from birth but from the life my souls endured

My pain is beautiful I am its crown
No one but me can understand what is etched in these eyes of oakwood brown
Who understands me like the pain

Rexgito's photo
Mon 03/02/15 12:53 AM
Mine:By Tupac Shakur:
"The only way to change me is let me blow my brains out
stuck in the middle of the game to get the pain out
Pray to my God everyday but he don't listen
the poverty bothers me but mama's working wonders in the kitchen
Listen I can hear her crying in the bedroom
praying for money we never think would she be dead soon
Am I wrong for wishing I was somewhere else
I'm 13 can't feed myself
Can I blame daddy 'cause he left me
wish he would've helped me
too much like him 'til my mama don't love me
On my own at a early age gettin' paid
and I'm strapped so I'll never be afraid
Where did I go astray I'm hanging in the back streets
running with G's and dope fiends will they jack me?
Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy
that one you ****ed when you passed by
Buck buck from a Glock
let the glass fly
Do or Die walk a mile in my shoes
and you'd be crazy too
with nothing to lose

I thank the Lord for my many blessings
though I'm stressin' keep a vest for protection
from the barrel of the Smith & Wesson
and all my niggas in the pen'
here we go again
Ain't nothing separating us from a MAC 10
Born in the ghetto as a hustler older
straight soldier bucking at them busters
No matter how you try niggas never die
We just retaliate with hate then we multiply
see me striking down the block hittin' corners
Mobbin' like a motherfucker livin' like I wanna
Ain't no stoppin' at the red lights I'm sideways
Thug Life motherfucker crime pays
Let the cops put they lights on
chase me *****
zig-zaggin' through the freeway
race me *****
In a high speed chase with the law
the realest motherfucker that you ever saw
I'm livin' raw 'til they bury me don't worry me
I'm high livin' like I ain't afraid to die
And you could walk a mile in my shoes
and you'd be crazy too

Ain't no escape from a deadly fate
and everyday there's a million black bodies put away
I'm startin' to lose hope
it seems everybody's on dope
Mama told me to leave 'cause she was broke
Sometimes I choke on the indo
peepin' out the window alone on my own
I'm a criminal
Got no love from the household I'm out cold
in the streets give me motherfucking peace
I got nothing to lose
and something to prove
What do I do livin Thug Life ***** stay true
I wonder when they kill me
is there a Heaven for a real G
Lord forgive me if you feel me
'Cause all my life I was dirt broke
with no hope little skinny motherfucker wantin' dough
I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade
but everyday it's a struggle to get major paid
Anyway it's so hard on a ***** in this city
no pity and ain't no love for the scrubs that be buyin dimes
If you could walk a mile in my shoes you'd be crazy too
with nothing to lose"

Rexgito's photo
Tue 02/10/15 08:22 AM
If you have someone you love and want to marry but you family does not find that person suitable for you what do you do?

Rexgito's photo
Tue 02/10/15 07:45 AM
Ok I'm going to put it to you like this,

This very question is ONE of the many reasons as to why it is SO important to find a sturdy, committed partner. Someone who would never ACTUALLY go through the ACTUAL action of cheating on you (which cheating to me is when you either start to develop another relationship with someone else or have a sexual encounter) And i'm going to tell you why I feel flirting to some degree is cheating and also not (Notice I defined what cheating was already to me)

The thing that makes flirting such a pet peeve for people when they are dating is that it reveals to the other partner that their mind is still open to intimately observing other females/males. Even just "staring hard" (which I have been guilty of doing in past relationships lol) is dangerous because where the eyes wonder there the mind goes too. When you talk about relationships usually, you want to think of building something intimate with that ONE person for the rest of your life i.e. untill marriage and so forth. Flirting is not necessarily CHEATING on your gf/bf but it shows how open your mind and heart is to other people when it should be honed on sharpening your current relationship. You should be flirting and staring hard at the one you are with rather than getting preoccupied wherever the wind blows and it is insulting because it shows a weak connection with that person you are suppose to be building a lifelong relationship with (Assuming thats why people date right)

Now the real argument though is that its really natural to be nice for some people or observe a really attractive person. I know for me hell If I see a beautiful woman with a very toned or curvy body for example to be honest I may catch myself admiring her because to be honest its a pleasing thing to see someone out of the hundreds of people ou see every day with a nice body /face etc. I don't think its wrong/weird or whatever, even a male can look at a male and admire them and I dont mean that in a homosexual way. I look at bodybuilders like Michael Jai White and think man I' want to look like that and there aint a damn thing wrong with that. I've met women also who by nature were just really nice people and to some forward men may have seemed like they were flirting but they werent. So i personally wouldnt really say flirting to an extent is CHEATING, only when that person begins to develop a relationship in some form or way (i.e. secret texting/calling/sex or meeting up all that) is that CHEATING but fellows and ladies you do have to watch yourself when in a relationship because even though you may be admiring or being really nice, if your partner takes that as flirting in which case it may be it is very disheartning for them and will cause problems.

Now there is a case of your partner just flat out flirting or staringhard in front of you and in that case thats just rude and messed up all around and you should probably reconsider your time being with that person because obviously they dont respect you enough they feel like they can just be blatent with it but dont always be quick to assume...

Just my two cents if you have the patience to read it all lol

Rexgito's photo
Tue 02/10/15 07:12 AM
I wouldn't say she'd HAVE to be spiritual or Religious per say only because I believe that there are virteous women out there that unfortunatly do not have much if any spiritual beliefs but the thing with finding someone who is spiritually in tune with their beliefs is that you are already starting out with a seemingly impenetrable foundation to starting your relationship. I say seemingly because though spirituality builds definite character we are people at the end of the day and make "people" mistakes. But that being said I would definitly prefer a spiritual soul mate because it ensures certain virtues in that person and will most certaintly generate a strong and honest relationship between the two.

She wouldnt necessarily have to have the same beliefs as me but as long as she is devout and earnest in what she believes its a go for me because it shows a few things to me at the get-go

1. She is a faithful person, Someone who is faithful to God will be faithful to her soulmate because she acknowledges that soulmate as a gift from God.

2. She is virteous, Spirituality teaches people generally to deny your carnal self, that is the things that make us sinful per say. A person who is spiritual whether for a long time or just recently turning there life around shows a determination to change the very thing that ALL people learn to hate whether through personal experience or witnessing and that is Cheating, lieing, being loose, and rude/angry etc.

3. She is determined. You know how sometime people in general will change there mind in a relationship and do dumb things to hurt you, maybe you made them mad or didnt do what they were expecting so they stoop low as to "give you a taste of your own medicine" well I think a spiritual person has more humility than that due to their beliefs and are not so quick to jepordize their relationship with you because of how they are feeling at the time. They are more intuitive and consistent with their respect towards their mate regardless of little things that sometime drive people off the wall and turn into "irreconsilable differences" if there ever was such a thing...

Thats my opinion