Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 06:34 PM

Imagine standing in front of a VW beetle with it's doors open.. hence my ears sticking out.

pretty funny there, guy.

i hadn't noticed til you mentioned it, but understood you right off.

many women seem to love a good sense of humor, and you've got one.
you'll be alright. drinks

Thanks d_u_d.. I think having a good sense of humour is good for the soul.. it can brake the ice in many situations as well.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 05:41 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 07/07/18 05:47 PM

Imagine standing in front of a VW beetle with it's doors open.. hence my ears sticking out.

Well I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said something. Just tell the ladies it's so you can hear them better or it makes you a great listener and you'll be fine.

Besides, I happen to know some women love to grab a man's ears when they are kissing him... or gently caress them when giving a neck massage bigsmile

I think I am a good listener.. no lady has tried to "pin them back yet" so that's one up for me. Your other info is nice to know..

I'm a simple guy who leads a simple life.. bit of a loner I guess as I find I don't make good friends easily. But do my best to get on with people.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 05:31 PM

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 05:26 PM

Rats.. looks like I missed the girls wet T shirt competition.

I'm 5'9" (174cm) but not that handsome so that disqualifies me.

And here I thought you were handsome... Bummer! ohwell

waving

I look like a VW with the doors open.

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 05:19 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 07/07/18 05:23 PM
Rats.. looks like I missed the girls wet T shirt competition. I can give you my email if any lovely lady would like to forward their comp pics.. hehe

I'm 5'9" (174cm) but not that handsome so that disqualifies me.

no photo
Fri 07/06/18 06:11 PM
For me the normal ear rings and a nice necklace is all a girl needs.

I can't see how all these other rings and piercings make any girl or guy for that matter attractive.

While I'm on it that goes for tattoos as well.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:14 AM
I've been on dating sites for years. I'm very honest about myself in my profiles but it doesn't work. I receive the aged pension (for 8 years) and live in a small country town (for the past 4 years) so I guess that's my problem. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to get to know me.
I for one think a physical attraction is important but it's the getting to know the lady that is the good part.
But I have to agree, I have been getting tired of it all, at 73 I guess my chance of finding love is minimal. But I guess I'll keep trying.

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 09:06 PM
I think as we get older we become more picky..

no photo
Sat 06/16/18 08:58 PM
Born in Colac Victoria, lived in Queensland for 41 years, moved back to my home State of Victoria in 2014.

That's in the land down under folks.

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 09:51 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Fri 06/15/18 09:55 PM
Hi Cat, I wouldn't think it's a contest, just who your favorite poster happens to be.

Your my most beautiful..

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 09:02 PM
Blondey111.. always enjoy reading yours... the two inches cracked me up..

ScepticalSM.. You talk a lot of sense.

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 04:06 AM
I'm not in favour of tattoos especially on females. I don't mind a small one tastefully done and not visible normally.
I cringe when I see either male or female with them all over their bodies. Each to their own I guess.

no photo
Sat 06/02/18 07:54 PM
Click on their profile to open it. On the right hand side you will see Report this User.. click to open it then tick a box and Report, also Block them on the next screen.

no photo
Sun 04/29/18 02:47 PM
I felt the best time of my life was from the late 50's to 1970. You could get a job easily, there were no drugs, people were mostly respectful, cars were good without all the mod cons. I was curious about girls.. and still am.. hehe

My parents split up in 1950 and I was put in a boys home for the next 10 years, I didn't like being in there but after I left I was grateful for the experience. I missed out on a family life and have moved a few times. I would have liked to have grown up in the one town. I lacked confidence in myself for many years but once I understood somethings I began to feel better about myself.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 09:22 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Fri 04/27/18 09:23 PM
I've been away for a few days so just catching up..

Thank you Blondey for your reply.. I have some idea what to look out for now.. you never know when or where it may happen.

Thanks again for all who replied.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 03:24 AM

Aussie .. one of the biggest signs is when a woman makes an excuse to touch a man ..,

Online ., it is difficult to know when someone is touching your photo ., perhaps there should be an emoticon for ., I just accidentally touched you biggrin

By touching a man does that mean just on the arm, shoulder or putting her hand on his knee if they are sitting close.

I agree with you about the online thing.. it's hard to know then. But the sending of emoji's online is an easy way to get a guys attention.

I was mainly meaning in a personal situation, I think that's when most guys miss any subtle signals.

Thanks to all who have replied.

I'll do my best to look for any signals both online and in person..

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 03:08 AM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Tue 04/24/18 03:10 AM
I read in a previous post where Blondey111 said men often miss read female signals and I think most guys would agree with that..

So girls.. what are they. What are some of the things you do?

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 02:55 AM

If you have concerns he's not showing you that he's into you then he isn't. He's probably keeping you on the back burner.

The back burner means? think

Keeping her in the background so to speak.. simmering. But like someone else said incase his current one isn't the one.. someone to fall back on.

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 03:38 AM
I didn't see that one coming..

no photo
Mon 04/23/18 03:29 AM
Why is he dating other women if he's seeing your face and it's you he wants?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 18 19