Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 05:46 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 12/22/18 06:03 PM
I would check any info on the coupon to see what my next move would be.

I would be hoping it had a photo at least so that would determine if I pursued it any further because if I'm not attracted to her then it's a no go.
Otherwise I would get in touch with her and take it from there.

She gave me the coupon so I know she likes me so that's half the battle won.. I think!

Blondey:
It just so happens that I have a diamond bracelet that I'm sure would fit your slim wrists.. now what did I do with that key!!

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 11:29 AM

People watching is free and it can be fun. There are a lot of strange people out there. It's entertaining.

I agree with you cat.. If I have an appointment somewhere I often go early to people watch.. or if I'm shopping I'll take time out to have a coffee and watch the world walk by. I wonder what they all do and where they are going. Then I see two people together and wonder how they got together. But girl/female watching is what I enjoy having been alone for 20 years.. ah well. a guy can dream I guess.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 08:05 PM
Sex for me... can't say I've ever had both together.

Do you prefer chocolate before, during or after..

Or all of the above.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 07:59 PM
I usually do grocery shopping on a Tuesday (or Wednesday) as it is a quiet day for most shopkeepers as most people have done their shopping late in the week or weekends. It's usually a 120km round trip to a larger town as I live in a small town and the local grocery store is run by Chinese, they haven't got a good reputation for one thing or another.

As for other shopping I research things for awhile before buying.

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 01:34 AM

I don't have any cleavage. No entertainment there!

Cleavage isn't everything cat.. as long as you have what makes it. You are a beautiful person which is all anyone can ask.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:27 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 11/03/18 06:32 PM
I agree with you.. profile pics should only be of the person who created the profile.. no cats, dogs etc.. just that person.

no photo
Sun 10/14/18 02:22 AM

Just so aussieguy knows, and everyone, I did not get married when I was 14. The one and only time I got married was when I was 41. I'm divorced and happy to to have my maiden back because I like it.
My apologies Cat, I must have misread your post.

no photo
Sat 10/13/18 02:53 AM
Congratulations Cat on achieving that. It seems you may have had a hard time after getting married at 14 for it to only last 4 years. I guess having your husbands name for so long may have been a burden for you and to have that lifted must make you feel very happy to be your young self again.

no photo
Tue 09/25/18 03:50 AM
If I had the money to move I would and to be able to move back if it didn't work out. You can feel you have found the "right" one at the beginning of a relationship but you don't really know someone until you have lived with them. I think some sort of trial living together would be a good idea to protect both parties if one found it wasn't for them.

no photo
Wed 09/19/18 03:20 PM

I like to slide my fingers through his belt loop , pull him close (so he can't get away laugh laugh) and Give him a cheeky smile blushing

Do you have any smooth moves for kissing someone for the first time ...

How do men feel if a women initiates a first kiss :kissing_heart: smooched bigsmile waving

It's been that long I can't remember any first kisses.
I like your idea of the belt loop and the cheeky smile.

I don't have any smooth moves.

I would welcome it if a woman initiates the first kiss, would easy the butterflies a little... mmmmm

no photo
Wed 09/05/18 04:55 AM
Topless day... I'll rise to that.. hehe

no photo
Sat 08/04/18 02:52 PM

huh Why would a married woman want a Ken doll?

Why doesn't Barbie get pregnant?

Because Ken always comes in another box.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:37 PM
I've always believed that age does matter but with it getting harder (or seems that way) that maybe age isn't that important. I read it a lot.

I guess if two people of different ages find each other attractive (first tick for me) and feel that spark without any pretense then why not go for it.

I have rethought my age preferences in the last year or so and I think between 53-73 would be ok.

I also feel as we get older we become more choosy which often means we sit on the shelf longer so to speak.

I guess each to their own.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:24 PM
It doesn't matter what media you use or place you are at.. it can happen at any time when you least expect it. When that certain someone enters your life.

To those that have had that experience I say good luck to you.

For those of us that haven't.. we just got to keep the faith that it may one day..real soon!

no photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:44 PM

surprised
she wants blondey branded on your arse so she can see it as she's whippin it in the dungeonoops

I can't believe Blondey would want or do that.

Pretty sure she does... laugh laugh laugh

I'll have to wait for her response to that.. should I loosen my belt?

no photo
Thu 07/19/18 10:55 PM
I can only dream...
Had prostate cancer and all the internal plumbing was removed so I'm not the man I once was. Some side effects but "things" are back to about 85% so all is not lost. I can't produce anything either but still enjoy the feelings.

I'm dreaming again....

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:58 PM
Thank you girls for making my morning.. wonder what the afternoon will bring.

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:52 PM

I'm hot natured probably cause I got to much junk in my trunk

Yessss girl...
Same ....I have the air on like 65 everyone that comes over especially the Chinese they don’t use air conditioners are like holy crap it’s cold...I like it polar ice cold bigsmile

Wow.. not so sure about that.. I get cold feet and feel that is too much.

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:49 PM

I'm hot natured probably cause I got to much junk in my trunk

So your hot on both fronts then..

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:46 PM

It is summer lol most us are wearing next to nothing

Ok girls.. please forward a list of addresses

rofl rofl rofl I’m in China working...happy trails

A country I've wanted to visit.. the girls are nice.. as they are in most countries. The world would be a dull place without females.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19