Community > Posts By > DadCat

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/15/15 12:59 AM

drinker Happy Birthday Mikey !

May the coming year bring you the joy and happiness you seek!

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 08:15 PM
My hats off to you Wonder Woman. drinker

You have managed to attract a lot of newbies and others to your original post. And it keeps on going. A lot of the people in this topic have disappeared as well. An interesting archeological find.

As I never did get to say Welcome, may I say it now.

I have enjoyed your words and insight these past few weeks as well.

Thank you for being a part of this community and I wish you success in your search.flowerforyou

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:24 AM
Hello and Welcome.

True love is available to those of noble sprit and heart.

I wish you the best in what you seek.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:23 AM
Hello and Welcome.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:22 AM
Hello and Welcome.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 05:37 AM
Peaceflowerforyou

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 05:35 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with them this morning.flowerforyou

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/14/15 05:32 AM
My prayers are for you and your mother Maria.flowerforyou

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 06:53 PM
Edited by DadCat on Fri 03/13/15 06:54 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: All You Need is Love! :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart: Love is All You Need! :heart: :heart: :heart:

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 06:51 PM
Welcome to you my Northern neighbor.

Please enjoy all that we have here.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 06:50 PM
Welcome to you.

Play responsibly too:smile:

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 06:48 PM
Welcome to you.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 06:47 PM

wow... in a few days, mingle has shut down 3 profiles I reported. so hard to trust the internet.

Hello Niki.

Welcome to mingle my neighbor up north.

I understand your experience. I see many of the scammers as well. I do not want you to be discouraged.

If you look at the people here who are welcoming you here, you will see they are real as am I. We are normal and we are fun to chat with. Feel free to check out our profile and learn who we are.

We look at your profile and read your words. You will learn to understand the difference. Please join the discussions and become part of the community. It will be fun, ok?

p.s. I think I see you with Gene Simmons?

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 10:06 AM

Each persons whether a man or woman should know what they are worth. As for us woman, we should be appreciated for simply just the way we are. we are made because there is love involved.

Well done.:heart:
Thank you for your words.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/13/15 08:07 AM
Edited by DadCat on Fri 03/13/15 08:10 AM
I spent my teen years living in a small town in Western Pennsylvania USA. I found myself bored as a teen and the town lacking in many ways. There was also a lot of racism among the locals and it's still present today. I never liked that.

I went to college in the Midwest. While racism was not as prevalent, there was an ever present attitude of focus on the mundane. Radio music was repetitive. Activities and festivals were not diverse. I was impressed only by the people I shared my educational experience with and not the city.

When I moved away after college to California, I was so excited by the diversity of a bigger city. I lived in the Silicon Valley for a long time. The technology industry attracted people from all over the world. The broad cultural content of the people I met in my work and everyday life was so enlightening.

I now live in one of the most metropolitan cities of the world. We have a plethora of cultures living side by side and many festivals to celebrate social and ethnic variety. I love to visit my family back East but I would never think of returning to that small town.

For me, small town equates with isolation. I want my child to grow up with a greater understanding of the world and it's diverse people, ideas and cultures. Though I may not have an opportunity to meet and know individuals well here, I feel better connected to the world and it's peoples. The connection I feel resonates with me. I feel no need to connect individually as I feel connected to the world.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/12/15 07:08 PM

I find for myself that my faith, belief in God and procreation has a more scientific bent. I am oversimplifying myself here for the sake of allowing for an understanding by the readers of this forum.

I accept that the universe is full of matter. We are all made of stars stuff.

I accept that each human body is made of matter that comes from the stars. Therefore the sperm and egg are composed of star matter from our universe.

I accept the law of conservation of energy that dictates that energy can be neither created nor be destroyed, but it can change form. Therefore the sperm and egg are contain energy transformed from star matter from our universe.

When a man and woman unite their bodies and engage in the act of sexual intercourse, the energy of their life forces unite in the fertilization of the egg by the sperm. This is akin to "The Big Bang" in my belief.

I allow that what we call God is not a being. I choose to capitalize the word God out of reverence for the wondrous and awe inspiring force of life that exists in our universe.

I also extend my belief to say that there has to be other life in our universe. The possibilities are infinite as the universe is infinite therefore it is not just possible but absolutely probable that we are not alone.

Any one understanding integral calculus knows how to work with the value of infinity.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/12/15 08:54 AM

As soon as I don't see anything there, I lose interest. Primal instinct thing I guess..
I know some men hate it when their lunchbox shows, but if I can't see any .. Sometimes I double check, or triple check, just cause there's got to be something there, right? ...

This reminds me of a guy I went on a date with, there was no visible package at all and I mean none at all, I didn't see him again lol, well he looked like a he, but was he??

And now I understand how the scenario in "The Crying Game" was possible...lol

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/12/15 08:12 AM

Blood is the warmest of all lubricants . ... .. When you are lusting who cares about mess .

I like your attitude Blondie. Sex is a wonderful experience for a man and woman. For me, the results should not ever be considered 'messy' or 'dirty' as it infers a negative overtone. I delight in the experience and the resulting bodily fluids from both partners.

Sex can be great for relieving cramps and not all women suffer cramps or swelling / bloating to the same degree ..

This was my experience with women. One woman I had a relationship with felt that she was 'untouchable' during her cycle even though she wanted sex. She was pleased to find my acceptance and find relief from cramps as well.

Endometriosis is a painful condition and is not typical of a normal menstrual cycle . flowers

I have now learned something new. Thank you.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:07 AM
Edited by DadCat on Thu 03/12/15 12:09 AM

Actually would like to add that your header should've been "how do women cope". Having your period is part of being woman, part of our femininity and our ability to bring forth new life after a man has created it in us.
If a man cannot respect that for 4-7 days ... It shouldn't be like you have to feel guilty for not being able to please him. It part of our cycle, the cycle of life, that should be honoured by both.
It shouldn't be a problem when a woman doesn't want to have sex during her period.

I love your words Crystal. "Honoured". Yes! Absolutely. (I'll forgive your misspelling :wink: )

I have never had a problem of being intimate with my lover during her menstrual cycle. In my experience, it is during the time prior to her cycle, that she tends to want sex more. This is recognized in scientific literature as an effect of hormonal changes. I find the physical changes to be appealing.

It was actually after my child's mother completed her cycle that we chose to conceive our child. :heart: I actually knew the date of conception better than the doctors and their LMP calculation. I am good at math. My calculation was correct because birth occurred within my prediction not theirs.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/11/15 10:35 PM

Then why post in here? My wife was cheating on me on Yahoo Chat. If you're married, you should not be on any type of forum like this!

I can see you're carrying some baggage regarding the behavior of your wife. You are attempting to impose behavior on others based upon your personal beliefs. I cannot agree with you.

There are options in creating a profile which allow for 'friendships'. I personally make it clear I am looking for a relationship. That is my choice and other are permitted to make their own personal choice as well.

I have already made many friends here even though I seek a relationship and will continue to do that. They are my companions now. This is just as I live my life outside of this website.

This website allows for friendships, relationships, marriage and intimate encounters between Men and Women, Men and Men and Women and Women. You are welcome to find a more suitable website that fits your needs and wants.
Watch the door as you exit, please.
Thank you.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25