Community > Posts By > tomato86

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 10:18 PM

windsor hotel burns for 23 hours, on many floors and remains standing, steel structure stays intact. south tower burned for 56 minutes, north tower burned for 102 minutes, and fell freefall style. that doesnt sound a little odd to you?

what jet full of fuel crashed into the 88th floor of the windsor hotel?

No plane crashed into the hotel, spraying the contents of the impacted floors people fuel paper furniture glass out around the building. Plus the shockwaves of the explosives, yes I meant to say explosives, ejected even more debris outside the buildings leaving only the superstructure of towers 1 &2 and shrapnel from the fuselage to burn. A fire without fuel doesn't burn hotter. The more fuel there is to burn the longer and hotter it will burn IF it's still getting oxygen. Basic fire safety teaches that type D extinguishers are the only ones that work for burning metal. Even with coal oak and bellows a blacksmith only gets iron or steel glowing to increase maleability, not liquid.

that seems logical... the difference is that WTCs still had 20-30 floors above where the planes hit, so the steel didn't have to melt, just weaken... then gravity/weight of the upper floors does the rest

and don't forget, the WTC's were designed with exo-skeleton, and the planes took out 1 of 4 sides of that, making it weak at the very start... there's quite a few videos that show the steel on the outside bowing with the weight before it pancaked...

Still that's bent, twisted, not liquefied. IF the plane hit one of thefour outer support beams, why did the building come straight down?
The second impact is more clear and seen from more angles goes straight into one side clipping the outer supports. Same result.
Building 7, no plane minor structural and fire damage, no plane parts, no jet fuel, straight down.
Listen to the firefighter describe the collapses then tell me what you think.

exactly, not too mention the numerous accounts of people who worked in the trade centers, saying the months leading up to 9/11, there were "contractors" who had unlimited access throughout the whole building and were doing "maintenance". sounds like a pretty good cover for people planting explosions?

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 10:09 PM
Urgent: Scientists Confirm Explosives Used to Demolish Towers on 9/11...

Physics Journal Publishes Hard Peer-reviewed Evidence of WTC Explosives...

Twenty-five Military Officers Call Official 9/11 story "Impossible", "Ludicrous", "A well-organized cover-up", investigate 911 now...

Majority of 9/11 Commissioners Now Say Government Lied...

1,000 Architects & Engineers "calling for a Grand Jury investigation of NIST officials"...

Nano-thermite explosives shown above were gathered from the WTC debris shortly after the towers fell on 9/11. Brigham Young University Physics Professor, Dr. Steven Jones, discovered the explosives and joined an international team of nine scientists for further analysis. Through extensive laboratory testing, the scientists concluded that the samples were Nano-thermitic explosives. After a rigorous peer-review process, their paper was published in the Bentham Chemical Physics Journal, which has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates and is respected within the scientific community.

The paper's first author is Dr. Niels Harrit, a 37-year Professor of Chemistry at Copenhagen University in Denmark and an expert in Nano-chemistry, who says, "The official account put forth by NIST violates the fundamental laws of physics."

Government and independent evidence corroborates Thermitic explosives used to bring down all three WTC Towers on 9/11. (sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Over a thousand architects, engineers, academics, and high-ranking military officers, as well as hundreds of 9/11 firemen, survivors, and family members have challenged the government's conspiracy theory. Twenty-five military officers call the official 9/11 story, "Impossible", "Ludicrous", "A well-organized cover-up". Forty-one U.S. counter-terrorism and intelligence agency veterans challenge the official 9/11 account, calling it, "terribly flawed", "laced with contradictions", "a joke", "a cover-up".

The majority of 9/11 Commissioners now say that the government lied about 9/11, including its Chairman, Thomas Kean (Republican), Vice Chairman, Lee Hamilton (Democrat), and its Senior Legal Counsel, John Farmer, who states, "there was an agreement not to tell the truth."

According to a scientific poll by New York Times & CBS News, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11, while 81% think it is hiding something or mostly lying. CNN poll shows that 89% believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11.

America is Being Overthrown

Our Freedom is in Danger

Please Help Sound the Alarm NOW!

"The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!" --U.S. President Abraham Lincoln

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force Director of Advanced Space Programs, under Presidents Ford and Carter, says "The official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It's impossible." (source)

My name is Dr. Robert Bowman, and I have concluded that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It's impossible. There's a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don't want us to know what happened and who's responsible. Based on the facts, I believe that 9/11 was an insidious watershed event, which is crucial in understanding the reality that our government and mainstream media have been hijacked. As former U.S. Air Force Director of Advanced Space Programs Development, under Presidents Ford and Carter, I have been privy to a vast array of classified documents and maintain numerous high level contacts. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that our Republic has been overthrown from within and that we can unite to get it back.

Republican and Democratic Parties are "Two-Wings" of the same treasonous bird. A "Supranational Banking Cartel", based within the private ownership of the Federal Reserve System, administered through the CFR, has usurped their leadership. This Cartel is in collusion with large stockowners of numerous "Supranational Corporations", such as those of "Big Oil", "Big Pharma", and the "Industrial Military Complex". Their criminal agenda is covered-up by their corporately controlled media monopoly, which deceives the public with carefully scripted propaganda—designed to divide and conquer "We the People", into utter slavery—under an incrementally imposed "Scientific Dictatorship." (sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

"The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." --Plato

there is quite a few of ex-military/intelligence who believe 9/11 was an inside job and covered up.

Who are "They"?

"They" are the owners of the International Banking and Finance Cartel, as well as the Federal Reserve Banking Monopoly. "They" control the highest levels of our government. "They" sanctioned 9/11, as a catalyst for their larger criminal agenda, which they call the "New World Order".

These owners include families of the "Black Nobility", such as the House of Hanover, Germany; the House of Hapsburg, Austria; the House of Orange, Netherlands; the House of Lichtenstein in Lichtenstein, and most importantly the house of Guelph (Welf: dynasty of German dukes of Bavaria) in Britain.

More widely known are the Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, Warburg’s, Sinclair's (a.k.a. St. Clair or Saint Clair), Astor's, Oppenheimer’s, Schiff’s, and du Pont's, who have commissioned a seditious agenda, to gradually deindustrialize, demilitarize, and dismantle our Constitutional Republic. The insidious agenda of these "Banking Oligarch's" is to replace our Republic with an "Authoritarian Global Government", under the cloak of the United Nations, which they created, and will continue to control.

Their motivation is to sustain their power, by reducing world population over 92%, in an attempt to create a more controllable civilization. Otherwise, sense more are awaking to the existence of their criminal cabal, "We the People" would ultimately have a mass awakening, unite, and bring these criminals to justice, by prosecuting them for sedition, treason, and crimes against humanity, and would return their ill-gotten wealth, to the people, from whom it was stolen. (sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Please help us awaken and form alliances with our compartmentalized citizenry, military, police, and public officials, to this treasonous agenda, and organize "We the People" to restore our Republic and protect our Freedom!

Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor and top policy advisor to numerous administrations, says that we are entering the "technetronic era", which threatens democracy, and "...involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific knowhow. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. ... Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society." --Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era (page 97).

"I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --U.S. President Thomas Jefferson

hmmmm TPP, united nations, "one world" trade center, still not getting it yet?

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:55 PM

video was published on june 8th 2015, and currently has:

3,300 likes
251 dislikes

if all this is BS, why is the majority clearly saying its not?
So are we REALLY lowered to using youtube video likes and dislikes as measure of fact nowadays?
EL-OH-Motherfrickin-EL, we're screwed laugh

yes archer, everything on youtube is 100% fact, i confirmed that by watching another youtube video
Was it a video of Alex Jones sucking his own peen? If so, Im sure you believe that one also.:laughing:

haha this has nothing to do with alex jones, its not an infowars article. and im not sure i would want to see that video.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:42 PM
project for a new american century regarding preemptive military force.

september 2000: 90 page report titled "rebuilding americas defenses" says: "further, the process of transformation, even if it brings a revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new pearly harbor"

1 year later, 9/11 happens, later referred to by bush and his cabinet as "a modern day pearl harbor"

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:30 PM

just another bush/republican bashing video... they are a dime a dozen on youtube...

so how do you explain the news reporter saying "building 7 has just fallen" as its clearly still standing in the background, and didnt fall till 20 minutes later?

i don't, can't won't... whether they tore it down or it fell, what does building 7 matter? the whole area was torn down anyway, and they got everyone out of the building, so why does building 7 matter in the least?

building 7 comes in to play to complete the story
do research and see how long it takes to pull a building and make it land in its own foot print .... just like the other 2 buildings

it can not be done in the amount of time they say

thing he is leaving out is all the people that where saying it was a black flag attack are dead .... way to many to be normal

as well as the moltain steal that the people on sight seen
that facts are there
people will see what they want to see

that's the one thing i cannot make sense of, the molten metal pouring out of the top... everything else i can get a grip on, but i have no explanation for that... not enough for me to think any different, but it is a mystery to me...

Thermite.
Why building7, not 3, not 6, not 5, 7. Pull it, then it goes.
Nobody's saying a reporter couldn't make a mistake, but one that has 0 chance of occurring... No plane hit that building, no debris. Still no reason at all for any liquid steel. Glass, yes. Jet fuel aflame can vaporize glass but not steel.

there was military grade thermite found at ground zero.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:29 PM

dubyah said he watched the first plane hit the towers on tv, but yet there was no live feed of the first plane hitting the building, hmmm. of course it was omitted from the official report.

Yes, and I find it funny that no-one ever provides a link to this claim. Anyway, how do you know it wasn't one of his classic 'goofs'.

9/11 investigation spent 16 million dollars, bill clintons blowjob and other clinton scandals, 50+ million.

And? Does the amount spent on it automatically bring the findings into question?

well you would think they could afford to spend more money investigating one of the biggest "terrorist" attacks in history, than bill clintons marital indiscretions. i would anyway.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:25 PM

3,300 likes
251 dislikes

Argumentum ad populum. Invalid. millions believe in a religion but that doesn't make it true.

now you are in trouble, tomato... hot rod is here now... sup dude!

o well, my point was to bring attention to my OPINION that 9/11 was an inside job. and it seems to be serving its purpose.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:23 PM
dubyah said he watched the first plane hit the towers on tv, but yet there was no live feed of the first plane hitting the building, hmmm. of course it was omitted from the official report.

9/11 investigation spent 16 million dollars, bill clintons blowjob and other clinton scandals, 50+ million.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:19 PM
windsor hotel burns for 23 hours, on many floors and remains standing, steel structure stays intact. south tower burned for 56 minutes, north tower burned for 102 minutes, and fell freefall style. that doesnt sound a little odd to you?

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:15 PM

3,300 likes
251 dislikes

So are we REALLY lowered to using youtube video likes and dislikes as measure of fact nowadays?
EL-OH-Motherfrickin-EL, we're screwed laugh

yes archer, everything on youtube is 100% fact, i confirmed that by watching another youtube video

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 09:15 PM

just another bush/republican bashing video... they are a dime a dozen on youtube...

so how do you explain the news reporter saying "building 7 has just fallen" as its clearly still standing in the background, and didnt fall till 20 minutes later?

republicans and democrats are the same thing moe. its not bashing republicans, its pointing out that none of the official 9/11 report makes any sense.

Reporters have never been known to make any mistakes... ever.

i understand that, but to say a building fell, when its clearly standing in the background... thats a pretty hard mistake to make.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:45 PM

3,300 likes
251 dislikes

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:43 PM
Edited by tomato86 on Thu 06/25/15 08:46 PM

republicans and democrats are the same thing moe. its not bashing republicans, its pointing out that none of the official 9/11 report makes any sense.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:31 PM
Edited by tomato86 on Thu 06/25/15 08:42 PM
everyone seems to think that anyone who believes 9/11 was an inside job is "crazy". well watch this video, and tell me whos crazy...

the people who believe it was an inside job?

or the people who think it all happened the way our government claims it did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8

you can call me all the names you want, but the facts dont lie.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:54 PM
leave the damn 10$ bill alone, you want a woman on money, make another bill. dont take people off that are already on there.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:51 PM

fact..it is a racist symbol
truth..it should be taken down

fact: no it is not a racist symbol, read a history book.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:09 PM
companies ORDERED by feds to stop selling confederate flag, because they are "offensive".

but yet we can still buy nazi flags, as if they're not "offensive".

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 06:00 PM

I think presenting it as
people who think you should be able to own guns

kind of makes arms not a right so much as just a commodity.

Might as well change "guns" to "cars" or "cigarettes" or "pot" or "corn dogs" or "slaves."

IMO it's not about "should be able to own" so much as "believe government even contemplating the thought of trying to infringe upon, keep you from, or take away, your bearing of arms is egregious."

IMO that is a huge problem anymore.
People don't inherently see bearing arms as a right, like breathing or life. It's just an object, or tool, just a gun, a tiny little thing, a device for murder. So who cares if they just take away that one little object? You don't have a right to drive..why should you have a right to shoot?

Personally, I think anything that offers resistance to a governments application of power can be considered an "arm." Firearms being just one representation of a larger concept.

we are born with breath and life,, we arent born with guns in our hands

bad analogy

it is a TOOL,,its a tool that is used for MILITARY(ie militia) purposes and defense and hunting,, but it is a tool, for sale, with requirements,,,

personallly, my opinion is that tools used to take life should never be just a 'right',, but a privilege, given only with GREAT responsibility over their usage and maintenance,,,

but the founding fathers have spoken and noone has yet amended their words on that matter,,,

as far as driving, it is an interesting claim that it is a right, (I havent verified or denied it, I have seen pieces claiming both sides )

but that comes down to culture,,,to me,, what were the founding fathers 'driving' exactly

if we were still in horse and buggies, that would make sense as a 'right',, but inthe speed demon wagons we now drive,, and the NUMBER of them sharing roads,,, not so much.

im pretty sure if you look at your DMV's own regulations, they will define it for you. "driving" is listed as using your vehicle for profit. like truck "driver", taxi "driver". government cannot deny a person their right to travel freely, but our corrupt system does anyway because think about it, since when does government follow the law?

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 12:50 AM

I think presenting it as
people who think you should be able to own guns

kind of makes arms not a right so much as just a commodity.

Might as well change "guns" to "cars" or "cigarettes" or "pot" or "corn dogs" or "slaves."

IMO it's not about "should be able to own" so much as "believe government even contemplating the thought of trying to infringe upon, keep you from, or take away, your bearing of arms is egregious."

IMO that is a huge problem anymore.
People don't inherently see bearing arms as a right, like breathing or life. It's just an object, or tool, just a gun, a tiny little thing, a device for murder. So who cares if they just take away that one little object? You don't have a right to drive..why should you have a right to shoot?

Personally, I think anything that offers resistance to a governments application of power can be considered an "arm." Firearms being just one representation of a larger concept.

actually all americans have the right to "travel" in a motor vehicle. driving is for commercial vehicles that are making profit from driving, look it up. americans are free to "travel" in a car with no license. its all a sham by government to make you pay them the lousy couple dollars for a license. im pretty sure the supreme court ruled on this more than once, that you dont need a license if you are "traveling" in a motor vehicle. only if you are "driving" (profiting from commercial use of a vehicle) are you required to have a license. traveling is a right, and being a right you dont need a license to use a right. tell that to the cops and judges and they will still fine you or throw your @$$ in jail for it, even though im almost positive the supreme court has ruled more than once that you dont need a license if you are not profiting from driving your vehicle. same thing with firearms, firearms are a right. just the idea of a background check affirms that government can deny you your right, which is forbidden by the constitution. government can not deny you a right, but they do anyway and get away with it because majority of people allow them to.

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 12:37 AM

Putin Wants Texas to Secede from the U.S.

Me too.

But mostly just to prove that they could.

I think that would knock a lot of things loose.

Some good, some bad.

If I were again a resident of Texas and they did secede I would be very fearful of the power of state politicians and the governor.

People focus on the federal government, but in many ways the state government is far far worse.

As things are now I think state government has less oversight from its voting constituents than the federal government.
Less media coverage for one.

surprised I can't say I agree on secession or anything connected but you made an actual point, ignorance of who is actually pulling the strings in the U.S. The state's governments. Yes federal government has some say and sway on issues thatour country as a whole should decide by committee like going to war for example. The President can only send the 1st Marine expeditionary force without the approval of congress. That's it. The house and senate have to agree to send ANY other members of the military to WAR. The President can't even declare war on his own. Even if the enemy is on our soil. I think we all have some general distrust of someone or some organization within our government. Case in point is as said above, oversight.
The only reason we have all the juicy salacious tell all's that piss us off and make us distrustful of the fed is because of their oversight committees. There are none at the state level and if there are they don't make the news. The only local government that makes the news is what they want you to see. If you don't believe that try asking for a copy of your states quarterly budget.

since when do the presidents follow the rules?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25