Sat 09/19/15 11:37 AM

Ha ha! Loved that post. laugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:17 AM

Fakes and pervs are different than scammers JMO

I so agree with you.

IMO..
Scammers...
They have one agenda to get into your wallet and make a quick buck doesn't matter what they have to say or do. The want the money

Fakes...
Are people that are afraid to be who they really are for what ever reasons.
Hence, fake pictures, fake lifestyles, etc...

Perverts
Well that one is self explanatory..laugh

Agreed. And, if I may add, there are those who do not really want to meet, but enjoy endless chats.
When it comes to meeting in person they withdraw from communication or turn out to be no shows.
I do not understand what's in it for them. What kind of a pleasure do they find in that mind game?

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 10:53 AM
Too many people online play different mind games for various reasons. Truth always comes out, but they waste so much time making meeting people online so time consuming, so exhausting... not fun at all, leaving one question if it is worth an effort.
I like forums.
That's what made me come back to Mingle.

no photo
Sun 09/13/15 08:29 AM

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 05:00 PM
Mostly just reading forums.

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 11:04 AM
Happy birthday!:waving flowers :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 10:45 AM
I am a smokersmokin , but 420 is something else. noway
I never tried it and have no intention to tolerate it at my place.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 10:28 AM
If age was irrelevant people wouldn't specify the age preferences in their profiles.
Since some choose to ignore it, there are mail settings as well.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:20 AM
Words are cheap.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:14 AM

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 07:59 AM
Good luck. You'll need it.

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:17 AM
It is like finding a needle in a haystack.

no photo
Wed 07/08/15 04:13 PM
Yes.

no photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:08 PM
Hi. waving

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 03:15 PM
My neighbour died. She was a strong, independent woman who lived alone and didn't need anyone. She was capable of taking care of everything on her own.
We were similar and she wasn't much older than me.
I am a bit sad now. :-(
I do not need anyone and manage just fine on my own, but hope to find a soul mate to make both of our lives more beautiful, more meaningful.
However, it doesn't seem to work and I am slowly getting used to being alone like her.
I can be lonely sometimes, but I am far from desperate and willing to settle in meaningless FWB or NSA type of relationship.
It's just a bit sad to see so many game players around. Honest doesn't mean stupid, but it may result in living alone.
That's what I learned so far.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:25 PM

Late one night about 12 years ago, I got home after a long day of harvesting.
My brother's number was on my phone's call display. This was before I had cell service, had only landline.
He had called not long before I had gotten in. I called him, but no answer.
I had a gut feeling something was not right. But I was tired and had to be up early again next day.
So I went to sleep. The next days were busy, so I forgot about it.
4 days later, his body was found. He had killed himself. Time of death was estimated to be about the time I tried calling him.
I don't ignore my gut feelings any more.

Here is a virtual hug for you. :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:01 PM

You are willing to risk all that you had together over a single circumstance even to the point that odds are good you will never find another love like what you have with that partner.

YOU are willing to risk....etc.? YOU???? Who is " YOU", the cheated one?
No Sir, the cheater is doing that, not the cheated one. It shows how cheater values the relationship s/he is willing to risk loosing.
Please stop finding excuses for cheaters.

Some couples still remain in relationship despite betrayal, but others don't. TRUST is not easy to rebuild and sometimes it is either not possible (repeated betrayal) or not worth it.

Let couples decide, but please, please...do not find excuses for cheaters. Thank you.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 12:46 PM

I would make sure my partner wants the same kind of relationship I want. If that is not the case, then its an easy fix really. You figure that out in the beginning, and if not, then it means there is dishonesty in play, which means the relationship is doomed anyway.

I would get out of any relationship that meant one person thought it would be ok to make me unhappy. Thats the whole point, yes?

Well said!

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 05:02 PM
Thanks! Happy Easter everyone. :-)