Community > Posts By > gordy2209

no photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:46 AM
I would say you are setting your sights high when you are looking for a man with all these qualities (." I am looking for a meaningful relationship with an educated well-mannered one-woman-man based on love, trust, and respect. A man of quality, integrity, and passionate about life, me, his profession & family. A man who is comfortable with himself, has healed his wounds, and is honestly ready/available to start a new loving, caring, exiting.... relationship. ) Men dont come under these brackets very often and I am sure there are one or two out there but you will be hard pushed to find them. I admire the fact that you are in no position to compromise spiritually or physically or mentally but man in General still has to grow to these great heights in order to become the perfect opposite of the female such as you are. We live in an age where all these attributes are almost gone. Bring the bar down a bit maybe and let the man with half these attributes get a chance to be educated in love and spiritualism. In order to bring these gifts back to where they belong in the male psyche you have to reteach him. :) :)