Community > Posts By > DeluxeLargeCat

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Thu 09/22/22 12:08 PM
Failing to respond is by definition NOT a response. And it still begs the question of why choose someone as a match in the first place.

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Thu 09/22/22 12:04 PM
Obviously, @Poetrywriter. That's not what I was asking.

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Thu 09/22/22 12:03 PM
Edited by DeluxeLargeCat on Thu 09/22/22 12:05 PM

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Mon 09/19/22 07:38 AM
When you "match" with someone on this site, both people are free to send messages to each other and read messages from the other person whether they are paying members or not, correct?

Yet I find that when I "match" with someone and write them, often they don't reply at all. I don't get this. Why would you pick someone as a match, if you're just going to ignore them when they match you back, and not even bother to reply to a message from them, let alone take the initiative to write to them first?

Anyone have an explanation for this?

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Mon 09/19/22 07:26 AM
Edited by DeluxeLargeCat on Mon 09/19/22 07:29 AM
Atherton, California, is at the top of the list of wealthiest communities in the country. It is also a very small town – population 7,188 in 2020. Yet I see a large number of profiles of women on this site identifying them as being from Atherton. This seems rather unlikely.

So why do they say this? Are they trying to make people think they are wealthy, or do they figure if they say they're from Atherton they'll attract wealthy guys from Atherton, or what? It's a shame that so many people appear to be so materialistic when it comes to dating.

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Mon 06/27/22 03:34 AM
The ten banksters are dismayed, releasing another engineered virus, while giving instructions to governments to blame the currency for vehicle of transmission, dawning the final phase of tyranny, :100: % digital moneys.

But what choice do they have? Their families are virtual prisoners in a special security compound. Allegedly for their own protection, but the formerly independent crypto developers know that any perceived lack of cooperation could lead to their loved ones being terminated.

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Mon 06/27/22 03:30 AM
100 minutes to midnight and Gen Alpha show promise.

Phase 1 of the contest was almost up, but the rules allowed Team Praxis to introduce one more generation of robots into the arena.

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Tue 06/21/22 02:56 AM
Your "zombies going extinct" line gave me an idea for a piece of creative writing to share, though in a rather different direction. love

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Tue 06/21/22 02:26 AM
Literally... :;-) ...go from one person to the other and write a story. Any number of participants welcome, any gender, whatever. It's fiction. I'm open to various possible approaches or rules. Post installments in this thread.

Please discuss... Or go ahead and start if the spirit moves you, and I'll respond. Maybe others too?:

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Tue 06/21/22 02:26 AM
Literally... :;-) ...go from one person to the other and write a story. Any number of participants welcome, any gender, whatever. It's fiction. I'm open to various possible approaches or rules. Post installments in this thread.

Please discuss... Or go ahead and start if the spirit moves you, and I'll respond. Maybe others too?:

DeluxeLargeCat's photo
Wed 06/15/22 09:29 PM
"Heroes" – Romanantic, passionate, and haunting.

"Sound & Vision", "Suffragette City", "China Girl", "Blue Jeans" and "Space Oddity" are other favorites.