4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 08/04/15 11:41 AM
You ain't that fine anyway ...
i tried to help you out!
your gonna kick yourself for this one later i wash dishes and i do laundry B!*%h

4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 08/04/15 11:35 AM
Sometimes your in a place where you don't want to be in a relationship' but still want ..maybe in some cases need someone to get frisky with. Woman are making the phase Friends with benefits sound so bad!
Im sure there is a better way to say it can you tell me ? And do you think that i should just become friends with someone and after we've got Frisky then when she ask or starts to think were in a relationship tell her that I'm not interested in taking things further than this ...as in being committed

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 06/24/15 09:08 PM
What do woman like to be complemented on the most? How do you get a woman that doesn't like to work out as in exercise ..to do so?

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:53 PM
Love is when you run into person and you both are looking for that Perfect somebody But and give up looking for them at the same damn time

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:47 PM
You don't need bad eyes to wear glasses .... but pajamas @ 3 in the afternoon..you're either to comfortable in your relationship.. a no limit free spirt ..or think that you look so damn good in them you want everybody to Know

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 03:23 PM
Im am thinking of leaving her alone ..i like her but its like she not showing me the time because i came off to nice .. I'm like of course I'm not gonna approach you In a rude way plus I'm being nice i just met you ..seems like woman don't like gentleman the like jerks ....

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 02:37 PM
I just began talking to a lovely lady and she says that she's into bad boys. But the way I've came off to her' has been as if I'm such a good guy. seems like i only have her attention through humor.. how do i show her my rough and rude side without making her run away!

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:57 PM
So you want is ...a sugar daddy with boyfriend material

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:28 PM
Edited by 4feelings4filled on Thu 06/18/15 12:29 PM

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:28 PM
Want get off ...You have a printer?... ill send you that Hard copy right now

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:03 PM

Think about he way he his breath always smell horrible all the time... how he couldn't cook sing dance clean ..how he used to fart during sex ...oh you used to like that about him! wow your F*&Ked!

noway noway noway noway

OK heres something better...why don't you hang out with you friends, get a new job,take up some new hobbies ...wait you telling me that he was your only friend and hobby NO WAY! his new girlfriend is your boss and you can't find new jobs because of your criminal record ..HEY you ever think about joining the Army!

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:50 AM
Thanks for the welcome @2kidsmom and Debbie ...NOT YOU LUKinforlov aka Mr look at me my name is so clever SIKE!!! ..No its Not

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 11:01 AM
Think about he way he his breath always smell horrible all the time... how he couldn't cook sing dance clean ..how he used to fart during sex ...oh you used to like that about him! wow your F*&Ked!

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 10:47 AM
From Rude to Nerdy ..Nice to just plain Nasty woman are Wecolme to talk let get to know each other ..
or just try me when your bored its cool

4feelings4filled's photo
Thu 06/18/15 10:35 AM
Love is when you let somebody have sex with you ...

2 Next