4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 10/21/15 08:47 AM
I've been waiting for you to turn 18 like ..Forever

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 10/21/15 08:39 AM

this is not a dating site ...this is a place of business smokin

Holy crap...I thought it was a dating site...Stupid me frustrated
[/quote
its not your fault ...well after finding someone you like ..you now have to sell yourself ..then your gonna make it hard for me because I'm not really your type ..keep feeding you things that you like until you say F it ..ill try something new ..thats a deal gone right :thumbsup:

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 10/21/15 07:28 AM
this is not a dating site ...this is a place of business smokin

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:50 AM

i am curious
do ladies prefer white men or black men?

ladies leave your comments why on here or in my messages

i think you need a hug ..its okay ..bring it in bro..and just because she likes white guys don't mean wanna fu*k wit you my guy

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 10/19/15 06:17 AM
More than people want to admit ...its true you can love someone that you never had sex with them ..but also that guy that gave you that big O that you never had b4 yeah!! say you don't love him or that lady that did that freaky thing you never got again guys yeah you love her .. everybody loves for different reasons somethings mean more to some than others

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:44 AM
Too much stress as of to whose coming to see who ..and when

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:57 PM
Once you find somebody you love find a way to love sex with them too

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:24 PM
i Can hear you now @TawtStrat bloody bibs you are prettier than a new born baby do you know that?? ...but far less noisier aren't you? {i hope so} listen darling lets get straight to the point ...lololol

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 09/30/15 09:27 PM
OVER RIPE

4feelings4filled's photo
Wed 09/30/15 09:02 PM
Edited by 4feelings4filled on Wed 09/30/15 09:03 PM
Telling her that the only way running to the Chinese restaurant at 11pm to get her shrimp roll and pork fried rice is if she gave me some ..all because she could make up her mind when it was around 7 8 o'clock ...
then when i come back she says "THANKS ..i was gonna give you some either way" ..... .. B!T**%

4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:29 AM
You wanna turn your man on ..play him Janet Jackson - warmth

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 09/14/15 10:26 PM
i hope Im not interrupting anything :) ..single HERE.. but i can't do long distance NY CT NJ MA only but all friends are welcome

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 09/14/15 09:42 PM
Sometime you have to lose what you got' so the missing can arrive ... sometimes you lose you joker playing i declare war

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 09/14/15 09:11 PM
WELL don't check the super market theres only angry husbands there mad because they wife sent them to the store during the damn football game ....and cheating baby fathers too ..single people be in the house hiding ..tired from working two jobs because child support .. its some good men out here walking around with they kids ..

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 09/14/15 08:50 PM
she said i won't be mad if you come fast because this is some good stuff right here!!
being a man i took her kindness as an insult and replied" aint nobody coming fast "ALL night.com f u mean
..not knowing this was reverse psychology because well ....i always came fast :( ..except that time :)
Now I've dumped her because I'm a marathon man now i gotta show all the ladies this!

4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 09/01/15 11:45 AM
All you got's to do is top writing messages to woman who say "don't message me" in their profile
....there you go ... and also Try starting your emails of with.."Hey (they love it when you call them that)

4feelings4filled's photo
Mon 08/31/15 11:22 PM
They don't wanna cook
They don't wanna clean....
They don't want to tell you want they want ...there you go..

4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:57 PM
I have heard these lines myself....
" But I thought you would change your mind " ...laugh God, those people are annoying!
People jumping to conclusions & trying to force a relationship is sick.
There are a lot of people who think their genitals have magical powers . laugh
Sadly, there are lots of sick out there.
Being honest with yourself & them is the best you can do.

true words of wisdom and funny too you should really start yourself a hotline or even better a tv show jerry springer and maury are soon to expire theres a place for you in the spotlight

4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 08/04/15 05:07 PM
You have plenty of good points
Its just that i work at lot, yes i still like to have fun but I'm not really trying to go on dates.
i was in a relationship for 7 years in which we only broke up only once early in but now I'm enjoying my freedom apart of me wants the feeling of being in love to have only 1 be a woman's only 1. don't wanna hurt nobody ...maybe I'm selfish ... no std's for me baby I'm i keep the cucumber wrapped up i can't be paying for prostitutes though i hate lying but sadly it gets you by

4feelings4filled's photo
Tue 08/04/15 12:22 PM
Woman are mean a$$es look..
If you ask a woman what can you do that will make her happy ..she gonna say this and that ..and as a man your gonna try to do that stuff

When a woman ask you, what can she do to help make you happy' your gonna say this and that ...thats when she decided that what makes you happy is stupid and that you don't know what makes you happy SO! she gonna just continue doing thing that she thinks will make you happy ... what kinda **** is that

Previous 1