Man and woman, deep under cover
Seeing people smile

Nelio1's photo
Thu 01/21/21 03:43 PM
When the troops come marching

Nelio1's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:49 AM
Ok, thank u guys for adding credence to my wondering :) So let me explain:
Wondering as a noun, is to be amazed at something. Do a search on ladies in the Ukraine, you will very soon understand this clearly. As a verb, it means that one desires to know something.
I'm almost sure that u guys were pondering after coming to some sort of questionmark-riddled conclusion, as to what I meant.

I thouht it a given that the subject matter was to rate my profile. So you guys now make me ponder beyond the yonder and feeling more blonder and thus become I the absconder :)

Nelio1's photo
Sun 07/16/17 08:23 AM
And wondering ...

Nelio1's photo
Fri 05/06/16 11:59 AM
If Darwin was such an evolutionist, why would he promote racism by saying on the second page of his infamous book, Origin of Species, "Preservation of favoured races in the struggle for life"? Is he talking about evolution?

If Evolution is not a religion, why is it dominating school books and trying to disprove a creator by teaching children that we all came from rock billions of years ago? WHAT!

1950s there was around 2000 words about evolution in our school books
By 1963 there was more than 33,000 words about evolution. Prayer was also taken out of the school system that year. Did anyone bother to check what statistics show in American child behavior since 1963?

Carl Marx, the founder of Communism (which is based on evolution theory) was obviously a Darwin supporter. He quotes: "My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy capitalism" Evolution?

I also wonder who Jeremiah spoke about when he said: Saying to a tree, "you are my father" and to a stone "You gave birth to me"

And yes, there will always be creationists and evolutionists :)

Nelio1's photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:23 AM
My apologies, Adam is dated back 6000 years ago, so 4000 BC

Nelio1's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:13 AM
I think that the root of evil, in each individual starts with a thought. The thought is constructed from two main sources, Media and other individuals. The idea is also enforced with media by reporting that this has been done before and by individuals who have done it or seen it done before and talking about it. The classic monkey see, monkey do scenario. Without moral support the thought will turn to action. Without consequence it becomes a way of life.

Nelio1's photo
Sun 04/17/16 06:38 AM
What exactly is Evolution? How did it come about? Is it based on on scientific fact or is it just another made up religion against Christianity?

Nelio1's photo
Sun 04/17/16 06:22 AM
Well well, it would seem that I have some critics on my case trying to disprove my statement and using Evolution to do so.
Firstly I will try to stay within the framework of this thread as much as possible.

Let's start at the beginning... Saying that I am dead wrong.. I say, with all due respect, you are ill advised sir!
Stating that I just read the bible is not just an assumption but rather premature as you have absolutely no facts or proof at hand, do you?

Enough defending let's get to the facts.

Why was evolution brought up in this thread anyway? What is Evolution?
A "theory" that the differences between modern plants and animals are because of changes that happened by a natural process over a very long time.

Surely differences between organisms are of greater importance than the similarities, and evolution has no explanation for these if it is assumed that apes and humans had the same ancestor. How could these great gaps between kinds arise at all by any natural process?
The small differences between human and chimpanzee DNA obviously produce great differences in their respective anatomies, characteristics,
intelligence, etc. The superficial similarities between all apes and human beings are nothing compared to the differences in any practical
or observable sense.

Also, the most fundamental laws of nature prevent evolution from occuring. The law of increasing entropy, also known as the second
law of thermodynamics, stipulates that all systems in the real world tend to go "downhill", toward disorganization and decreased
complexity. This law of entropy is by any measure, one of the most universal and best proven laws of nature. It applies not only in
physical and chemical systems, but also in biological and geological systems, in fact, in all systems, without exception.

E. H. Lieb and Jakob Yngvason says in "A Fresh Look at Entropy and the Second Law of Thermodynamics," Physics Today (vol. 53, April 2000), p. 32.
And I quote "No exception to the second law of thermodynamics has ever been found, not even a tiny one. Like conservation of energy
(the "first law"), the existence of a law so precise and so independent of details of models must have a logical foundation that is
independent of the fact that matter is composed of interacting particles.

Evolutionists may argue that evolution is a fact anyways, and that the conflict is resolved by noting that the earth is an "open system"
with the incoming energy from the sun able to sustain evolution throughout the geological ages in spite of the natural tendency
of all systems to deteriorate toward disorganization. It is true that local order can increase in an open system if certain
conditions are met, the fact is that evolution does not meet those conditions. Simply saying that the earth is open to the energy
from the sun says nothing about how that raw solar heat is converted into increased complexity in any system, open or closed.

It therefore may be barely conceivable that evolution could occur in open systems, in spite of the tendency of all systems to
disintegrate sooner or later. But no one yet has been able to show that it actually has the ability to overcome this universal tendency,
and that is the basic reason why there is still no bona fide proof of evolution, past or present.

And this is only for starters...
Enough said about Evolution.

One of the oldest known fossils of modern humans have been discovered in Herto, Ethiopia. An international team led by researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, found the skulls of two adults and a child dating from 160,000 years ago. Other findings date back as far as 200,000 years ago on the African continent.
How accurate are they?

Researchers and scientists acknowledge that Carbon C-14 dating is reasonably accurate and can easily prove age in "once living" fossils
up to 20,000 years but becoming more flawed or inaccurate the further down history they try to go. There are also radioactive environmental conditions that are "assumed" while taking the readings, also with the assumption that the fossils were not tampered with or touched by anyone prior to taking the readings. Continuing on this is for another thread.

So what other proof do we have of earliest humans of our kind and intellect?

Archaeology findings shed some light on this:

Ein-us-Sultan (near Jericho) is dated to around 8000 BC, and consisted of walls, a shrine, and a 23-foot tower with an internal staircase.
Mehrgarh (in Balochistan, Pakistan) existed from around 7000 BC.
Earliest evidence of farming between 7000-6000 BC
Cities (10,000-50,000 people) were built around 4000 BC
Earliest written language 3500 BC (Mesopotamia)

And now for the spanner in the works :)
Biblical chronology dates Adam back close to 6000 BC

Too many questions, too little facts, time will tell I guess.

Bottom Line...

Assuming there is a Creator God and he enabled us to prove beyond any doubt, by any means possible, that he is in fact present somewhere and he did in fact create the earth and everything in it and that he did in fact create Adam and we are descended from Adam. What then, becomes of faith?
We would not need faith if we could prove these burning questions!

Proving that God exists is easier than for evolution to prove that he does not exist.

Nelio1's photo
Thu 04/07/16 12:47 AM
From a different perspective...

Time can heal
They say, time will tell, so what is time?
It's intangible yet it causes us to develop wrinkles!
Time looking forward seems longer than time past
Time is precious, use it well!

Nelio1's photo
Thu 04/07/16 12:21 AM
The theory of evolution is my opinion is just totally bullocks. The fact that human dna most closely resembles that of a chimpanzee does not mean we're related. If we were related to apes and evolved from them, why then have we evolved but not them?

The question should be asked. Who created the earth and everything on it. Who knew the exact measurements like the distance from the sun, rotational speed of earth and moon, not to mention gravity, to ensure that humans could exist only here on earth without any aid. Whoever it was, I give a resounding... WOW. It most certainly ain't no human.

More to the point, what literature do we have available regarding the creation? The first few chapters of the bible explains it. I am not aware of any other writing that claims the same.

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:47 PM
Finding the right partner could be an undertaking of sorts.
Life is a strange thing too. When you spend time and effort finding your true love, you come up empty. The times you don't look for a partner is usually the time that you realize there's something on the hook.

Here's my theory for what it's worth:
Beautiful women know that they are beautiful, they love attention. Once you don't give them that attention, they become curious as to why you're not hitting on them or giving them attention.

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:20 PM
Edited by Nelio1 on Wed 04/06/16 11:37 PM

Not so much an excuse but "well I don't feel like it tonight lover, but if you must, pull my PJs up when you have finished"

LOL

I can relate to that. Truth always works best.
On the other hand, if there's too much excuses, know that something is lurking

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:15 PM

Friends over for a BBQ

That works for me too

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:15 PM
Very interesting topic here !!!

I believe Love is directly linked to emotions, it's a broad subject.
It can be true and it can also be make believe. In fact it is many things.
If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?

Love is strange, it can be maternal, it can be obliviously cruel.
Love inherits many benevolent characteristics.
Love is grand, divorce is a hundred grand. A judge married me, I should have asked for a jury.

Bottom line, cherish it because it does not come around as often as you think or hear.

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 12:06 PM
Most prominent noise is the squeaky mattress, kinda spoils my rhythm though, hehe

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:56 AM

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:53 AM
Edited by Nelio1 on Wed 04/06/16 11:53 AM
The Master Strategist and Lost Secrets of the Ark of the Covenant.

Nelio1's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:16 AM
To all who read this,

Moving to London and should be settled by mid April. Looking for friends who can show me around.

Nelio1's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:03 AM
Elooooo

Nice place u have here. There are faint smells from cat litter boxes to weed lingering around.... Luckily my nose is blocked a little today :tongue: