Community > Posts By > ZakHaptosnstall

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:56 PM
Well thanks! I have something to do today. :)

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:09 AM
Give me some bands, people. Of any genre.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Wed 04/08/15 08:14 PM
Hello! I am a man. I am near Chicago. I am datable. I'm also huge with a tattoo on my belly that says "RUB". :)

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:43 PM
Here's mine. Psychopathic Homicidle Dismemberment.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:39 PM
Listen to Vader. Great Polish metal.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Wed 04/08/15 10:57 AM

I'll give ya a 7 easily! Nice "happy" profile! Welcome to mingle!

Thank you, so much! I'm glad there are actually nice people around here.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Wed 04/08/15 10:56 AM

I'm not sure which one you are, but you're in negative numbers, and since you said 7 is the highest I'll put you at -7.

Well... That's just rude. :( I bet you didn't even read my profile before rating me.

Actually, I did. I'm just either a jerk or I'm being funny. I haven't figured it out yet. If it makes you feel any better, I'd rate my own profile much lower.

Okay. Well I reckon I'm sorry I called you rude, then.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Wed 04/08/15 10:25 AM

I'm not sure which one you are, but you're in negative numbers, and since you said 7 is the highest I'll put you at -7.

Well... That's just rude. :( I bet you didn't even read my profile before rating me.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:48 PM
I will admit, though. My belly is really sexy. ;) Especially because I have a tattoo on it! It says rub. That's it.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:41 PM
Uhhhh. I haven't really been luring people. But some people find it amusing I imagine.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:19 PM

The one with the belly tattoo. :)

Inked..10.
Welcome:)

The highest is 7. But thanks! You da best. :)

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:32 PM
The one with the belly tattoo. :)

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Tue 04/07/15 06:38 PM
I don't know what the lowest is. Just go with your heart.

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Tue 04/07/15 06:08 PM
GO!

ZakHaptosnstall's photo
Sun 04/05/15 11:21 AM

In everyday life,in real person all you see is people getting mean to each other. I like to think that most of them don't intend to. But seriously words can hurt. I mean, think about it. About all those things we say or don't say everyday,that seem meaningless to us. For example, during an argument,why bother being hurtful? Why don't we just take a moment,a little breath to try and understand other people's lives,trauma,complexes and embrace it in the way we would want someone to do so for us,instead of automatically assume that they should think and feel the way we do,and if they don't,we ''attack'' them?

You know, it's people like you and thoughts like this that give hope to humanity. Humans can be good people. We just choose not to be and it's disheartening. But I'm glad people still know how to be decent.