Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Wed 10/26/16 02:31 AM

unfounded nonsense and lazy thinking never cease

one Tim Kaine rally equals what CLINTON turnouts 'average' ?

she doesn't care about children though she has immersed herself in helping them since she left college,,??

its about as sad as 'well , he says crazy things,, but lets see what he can do'

...unbelievable

here is a better graphic on how much more enthusiasm there is for Trump then Clinton. These numbers don't count the estimated 100,000 people turned away from Trump rallies because of fire marshals.

Wed 10/26/16 02:16 AM

sadly 'reality' has only become slang for the 'media' that most aligns with our biases,,,

a persons character and demeanor under pressure are considerations in ANY job interview, why shouldnt americans be concerned about it in a potential president?

a person waking up from a coma would have to get used to how acceptable 'lying' is and how often the term is misused for character assassination

a person waking up from a coma would be TERRIFIED to hear a man so hateful and divisive and out of touch and juvenile who has NEVER done anything for ANYONE in 70 years of life as a WEALTHY AMERICAN, could truly be close to representing and being president of the USA and convincing americans he suddenly gives a damn

vote your own conscience, believe VERIFIED Truths and not conspiracies and accusations,,,

Too bad the Democrats haven't woken up from their coma and realize just how corrupt and out of touch Hillary is with the American people.

Tue 10/25/16 05:55 AM

yuuge Hillary Rallies!laugh

Better get the fire marshal in there...looks over crowded LOL

Tue 10/25/16 05:49 AM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Tue 10/25/16 06:06 AM
The dishonest main stream media would like you to believe the election is already over, claiming Hillary will win in a landslide.Just how dishonest is the media? Forget about how they won't report even half of the Wikileaks information about all the corruption they are finding in the Democrat party but how they spin the lack of enthusiasm of Hillary's campaign. Hillary's running mate Tim Kaine just had a rally in West Palm beach recently and only about 30 people showed up.

You won't hear that on any network news.

Hillary's crowd size averages about 380 people while Trumps exceeds 10,000.
Here you see how the media covers a Hillary Rally, this is the same rally in Omaha from two different angles. Guess which picture was shown on the news? LOL.

The media is trying their best to portray Clinton as having a big lead to suppress voter turn out for Trump. I think they really know Trump will win in a landslide.

Wed 08/17/16 09:44 AM

I know I haven't

You have been here for 4 days?

If you want a quick hook up, you have to order the EZ Pass option, otherwise you have to wait on line.. like everyone else.

NO CUTTING IN LINE!!!

Damn...no wonder I've been waiting so long! No one told me about the EZ passrant

Too late now...almost my turnlaugh laugh

...and yes,you are now next in line Wine:wink: laugh waving

I'm not going to hold my breathlaugh winking

Wed 08/17/16 07:26 AM

Igloo builder

Wed 08/17/16 07:24 AM

I know I haven't

You have been here for 4 days?

If you want a quick hook up, you have to order the EZ Pass option, otherwise you have to wait on line.. like everyone else.

NO CUTTING IN LINE!!!

Damn...no wonder I've been waiting so long! No one told me about the EZ passrant

Too late now...almost my turnlaugh laugh

Tue 08/16/16 12:12 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Tue 08/16/16 12:13 PM

Get a life B%T#H...don't you have anything better to do on here?whoa

Tue 08/16/16 12:02 PM

Tired of superficial guys!!

Can you send me some naked Pics?laugh

Tue 08/16/16 12:00 PM
Knows good taste when she see's it:wink:

Tue 08/16/16 09:20 AM

Okay taking off rose colored glasses now.

Let me borrow them...would be nice to have faith in the world...even just for a minuteglasses

Tue 08/16/16 09:17 AM

So very true. Problem is for us high sex drive women, is that we can't find any men who can hang with us or come close to wearing us out

Obviously your date hasn't found the magic pilllaugh laugh laugh

Tue 08/16/16 09:10 AM
eventually

Tue 08/16/16 09:03 AM
Runaway train, completely out of control and no Idea where my next destination might besmokin

Tue 08/16/16 08:57 AM

Intimate Jelly Yelllaugh

QYR

Tue 08/16/16 08:48 AM

Awesome personality

Tue 08/16/16 08:46 AM
Wonder if he ever had a candle lit dinner?laugh

Tue 08/16/16 08:46 AM
Wonder if he ever had a candle lit dinner?laugh

Tue 08/16/16 08:44 AM
incestuous

Tue 08/16/16 08:40 AM

Never made it as a Vegas call girl because she always gave out the wrong phone number