rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Still laughing ... i think I will try this as my new pickup line bigsmile

It would certainly work on melaugh smokin

Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Sat 08/13/16 06:54 AM
March 28, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Sat 08/13/16 06:50 AM

I see a near 70 year old couple walking with someone who has a badge and an object in his hand, which may have similar shape to an injector or to the flashlight he is seen using at that same event..(in an anti clinton video even)..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXCWS7m06bE

but with an out of focus picture what 'we' saw is hardly definitive of anything,,,,

Just a couple quick observations

Why would this "handler" have a flashlight in well lit areas?
Also it is too small to be a flashlight...(you can see him cup it towards the end of video)and if it is a "penlight", what good would that do in an emergency? You would think someone has a real flash light in their jacket for such an emergency(why keep it your hand?)

Secret service agents never keep anything in their hands(except guns)because they need their hands free to grab and control either the ones they are protecting or the perps. Also to be able to quickly access their weapons.

Lastly, why don't you see any secret service agents protecting Trump or the other vice nominees holding such a device?

Sat 08/13/16 06:25 AM
2 but haven't really been "looking" for the last 7 years

Fri 08/12/16 05:16 PM

is that what 'we' saw?

lol

LMAO, no you saw a vibrant 33 year old Wonder Woman, the rest of us saw the truth!rofl rofl rofl

Fri 08/12/16 11:51 AM
Doctor Seuss... Hands down drinker

Fri 08/12/16 11:22 AM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Fri 08/12/16 11:23 AM

This is a "secret service" agent that is really her "handler".

Here he is holding a Diazepam auto-injector pen which are used for Acute Repetitive Seizures.

http://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/761296190264647681?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

We saw this “handler” during Hillary’s recent freeze-up having to "wake her up" telling her "keep talking...it's alright...I'm here...keep talking" as she went into a trans. surprised

Fri 08/12/16 10:49 AM

On top of her complete incompetence as Secretary Of State, Lying to Congress, pay for play scandal now going on with Clinton Foundation,

Scandal after scandal throughout her career and to top it all off, someone so weak and feeble(and possibly suffering neurological damage)
they need help just walking...That is the person you want running the country?

Well enough said....already know the answer Hillary's enablers will postohwell

Fri 08/12/16 10:35 AM

no,,,I see big pictures and common sense

older people may fall or stumble or need occasional help, but that has nothing to do with how 'fit' they are for a job , unless the job requires standing all day,,lol

some of the smartest old folks I know still need help with some of the physical things SOMETIMES

HER DOCTOR Gave her a clean bill of health, all these health hypotheticals are nonsense,,,

Her Doctor DID NOT give her a clean bill of health! He will not Comment on her current medical condition and as of this post, they have not released her current medical records(as did John McCain and most Presidential Nominees).

And as for "older people sometimes need help" that is all fine a good but having brain and mental health issues isn't something that people can just give her a hand with.

Fri 08/12/16 09:52 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

if that is evidence of unfitness, what are the repeated ridiculous statements from Trump?

he can joke around over and over and insultingly, but 3 seconds of her moving her head funnily should cause concern?

get out of dodge!!!!LMAO

That is not only video MH, there are many showing her losing her thoughts. losing her balance, having to be helped up stairs, along with the medical evidence stated above.

Once again MH, you only see what you want to see. I guess she would have to have a full blown stroke and even then you'd say its no big deal!frustrated

Fri 08/12/16 09:48 AM

I wonder does he drink more than red wine any whites???

The truth is I use to be a really big wine connoisseur but now don't drink much...just an occasional beer.
Mingle name is actually based on a sad Bob Marley songlaugh

Wonder if she is a big drinker?

Fri 08/12/16 09:38 AM
More then I'd like tolaugh

If she has ever met anyone from mingle?

Fri 08/12/16 09:27 AM
Take a good look at this video( use full screen so you can see her eyes better) and tell me there is not something wrong neurological with Hillary?

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/06/10/honest-question-how-does-hillary-clinton-get-her-head-to-shake-like-this-video/

Now you know I'm definitely not a Hillary supporter but this isn't about politics anymore, I don't think she is fit to be president.

Fri 08/12/16 09:19 AM

have any of the 'experts' actually treated her or had access to her doctors records?

lol

experts say trump may be senile or worth much less than he claims,,,

Yes they are medical experts and have had access to her medical records as of 2015.
They are now wanting to get updated medical info from her follow up this year.
It is well documented she had blood on her brain, a blood clot behind her left ear, and a massive concussion.
Experts say these conditions can have real consequences that show up later, specially given her old age.

Fri 08/12/16 09:14 AM

A spy who passes intelligence to pygmy's living in the jungles of Borneo

Fri 08/12/16 09:11 AM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Fri 08/12/16 09:11 AM
Since 1990

Where was she from originally

Fri 08/12/16 09:08 AM

This is even scarier ...now medical experts say she might have brain damagehuh