Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Sat 08/31/19 12:56 PM
Bummer...had to cancel my hurricane partysmokin

Mon 12/03/18 11:38 PM

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, 'Is
that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?' The birch says he cannot
tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, 'Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if
that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, 'It is
neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the
best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.'

Wed 11/14/18 05:40 AM

That list of 8 things has nothing to do with what hypocrisy is.

Dead on...someone needs to look up the definition of a hypocrite...This "list" looks more like some mind twisting control jargon spewed by the likes of Mormons or Scientologists LOLohwell

Wed 08/01/18 07:11 PM
I would guess it depends on your I.Q.

But what would I know, my I.Q. is -100 smokin

Wed 08/01/18 07:06 PM
Welcome and good luck! But be careful what you wish forglasses

Wed 08/01/18 07:03 PM

Three Hostages freed from N.Korea.

Now 50 Korean War MIA's return to home soil in Hawaii!

And not a penny in ransom like the last administration.

Gotta love it!

God bless the brave men and their families!
not to be a nay-sayer but let's lets hope the contents of those boxes are exactly what they say they are. Provided they are than yes this is another win especially for the families of the soldiers .what a shame some people can't find anything to be happy about other than the thought of destroying a person because of his beliefs. How low and shameless that is.

Well let's be real, these soldiers were not buried in caskets and some may not have been buried at all, just left to the elements.
After over 60 years its surprising any remains are left.

I think if even 10% are actual U.S. soldiers and not North or South Koreans or even animals its still great for those families!

Having said that, I know as soon as 1 set of remains is confirmed as animal bones or not a soldier the left wing media will have a field day!ohwell
exactly, that's what I was leaning towards with my previous text. Surly even the Trump haters wouldn't blame the president would they?

No, of course they wouldn'tlaugh laugh

Wed 08/01/18 06:49 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Wed 08/01/18 06:50 PM

Gotta love it!

not to be a nay-sayer but let's lets hope the contents of those boxes are exactly what they say they are. Provided they are than yes this is another win especially for the families of the soldiers .what a shame some people can't find anything to be happy about other than the thought of destroying a person because of his beliefs. How low and shameless that is.

Well let's be real, these soldiers were not buried in caskets and some may not have been buried at all, just left to the elements.
After over 60 years its surprising any remains are left.

I think if even 10% are actual U.S. soldiers and not North or South Koreans or even animals its still great for those families!

Having said that, I know as soon as 1 set of remains is confirmed as animal bones or not a soldier the left wing media will have a field day!ohwell

Wed 08/01/18 06:20 PM

My mum is catholic .. my dad .. Irish Protestant .... if you know the history you will understand how special that relationship is and they are still together today . I like to believe I have the best of each of them in me . As a young woman going to university and studying science I followed my own beliefs and although I can see some benefits of religion for moralistic development .. it is not a prerequisite .. science has taught me to question and search for proof .. I am happy with that journey waving

I do know the history. Growing up we had a few Protestant families in our Irish Catholic neighborhood and while we played with each other as kids. The Catholic and Protestant parents did not get along. We as kids didn't understand why, but it did run deep with the parents.

My grandfather immigrated from Ireland but I never heard him speak of religion although he changed one letter in our last name for "discrimination" reasons. My father married a devout Catholic but he just "pretended" to be Catholic I think for the sake of raising the children as my mom wanted.
Pretty strangeglasses

Wed 08/01/18 06:05 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Wed 08/01/18 06:07 PM

Gotta love it!

Wed 08/01/18 05:16 PM

Thinking, I wonder if the water is cold this time of year in NZ

I'm totally jealous of where you live Blondey lol
the further south you go .. the colder the water .. but we have had an amazing winter ., still wetsuit weather but spring is only a month away . Anytime you and your girl want a holiday here let me know biggrin waving

Just watch out for the sharks!surprised waving

Wed 08/01/18 05:05 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Wed 08/01/18 05:14 PM
This is from CNBC (not exactly a Trump friendly network)

The Employment Cost Index, a measure of salary and benefit costs, registered a 2.6 percent gain for the full year, tied for the best since 2007, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported.

That gives President Donald Trump the best wage gains since the Great Recession, easily topping any during former President Barack Obama's entire term.

President Donald Trump's first full year in office saw gains that easily outdistanced any year for his predecessor, Barack Obama, whose best showing was the 2.2 percent increases in 2016 and 2014. Six of Obama's eight years in office saw gains of 2 percent or less.

http://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/pay-gains-under-trumps-best-since-the-great-recession.html

Wed 08/01/18 04:46 PM

Well, there was that one guy bout a year ago but I think he left....
whoa

Tom, I thought you were the one guy!spock

Wed 08/01/18 04:43 PM

Trump's last 4 quarters of GDP have averaged over 3% compared to Obama's 1.6%

GDP has a direct correlation on jobs. The more people employed. the higher the GDP.

Just few more points, lowest unemployment rate for Blacks and Hispanics in HISTORY.

Pay rates are rising at the fastest pace in over 10 years

Lowest level of unemployment claims in over a decade.

Let's not forget the over 4 million workers that got a bonus from their employers because of the tax cuts, some as high as $3000.00. (My company gave everyone a $1000.00)

the only problem with the GDP growth is that the corporations ARENT passing the earnings along to improve the lot of the middle class workers,like trump swore his tax breaks for the super wealthy would!!

they are keeping hose profits,and buying back stock with them,which only benefit the company owners,NOT the workers,so the middle class workers who make up the greatest part of the country are not receiving any benefits from the higher GDPs,and WHO CARES if the superwealthy who don't need the money are GETTING RICHER from trumps tax breaks for the superwealthy!!
that is NOT what trump swore to us was going to happen when he enacted his ridiculous tax bill

and,according to the BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS,pay rates for middle class employees have been stagnant and have only grown LESS THAN 3%over the last 18 months.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/eci.nr0.htm

so,please show FROM A VALID SOURCE where you are getting your figures from that prove pay rates are rising at the fastest rate in over 10 years,like you claim.
[and,from Donald trumps ridiculously untrue speeches does NOT count as a 'valid source'!!!]

LMAO...yes you are correct about the little less than 3% wage growth but that is about 2.6% higher than the last 8 years!

As far as the tax breaks..Individuals(workers) get their own tax break without companies "passing it or sharing it" with their workers.
Not only did I see a reduction of taxes taken from my pay but saw the amounts credited retro actively from January put back into paycheck.

Also, a lot of companies raised wages, invested in new equipment and buildings etc.

The economy as whole is booming and every stat shows this.

Unfortunately if you watch CNN or NBC you will an expert on Stormy Daniels but not see much about what's really happening in the world.

Wed 08/01/18 04:14 PM

The real question is, why would they need to?

Excellent point! In most of these "white collar" crimes like tax evasion and bank fraud, they never do a 6am raid and wouldn't need a key.
Typically they would contact him or her, tell them they have a warrant and tell them get your attorney and come to the office.

Its not like you are trying to surprise a drug dealer who might be armed etc.

They already have all the evidence from bank records, IRS filings etc.
There is nothing "normal" about this case.

Wed 08/01/18 04:00 PM

Picking home locks is easy.

There is two brands of locks that are unpickable. Schlage Primus is one, Medico is the other. None of which you can get at your local big box store. Nor can you get keys duplicated there.

Schlage Primus keys are franchised. The Lock co. buys that particular key, and you can't get them just anyplace.

Medico's are a very strange looking key. They can only be duplicated on a Medico key machine.

Paul Manafort shoulda spent a few bucks with his local Locksmith.

And you don't think our government (FBI,CIA or NSA) couldn't get a copy of those keys?slaphead

Wed 08/01/18 03:45 PM

Well, there's also the possibility of obtaining the key from a property manager.

Could be Tom, but in that case I think the agent would have known where the key came from.

Wed 08/01/18 03:37 PM

Actually, the fact that the FBI found a way to avoid breaking down a door would be the absolutely least of my concerns, if I were being investigated for possible crimes, by the FBI.

And one of the many ways that mass media news sites have used over the decades to get people riled up enough to listen through commercials, is to say things such as to draw attention to the fact that the agents had a key, and using that to imply that some great conspiracy is afoot.

Most of the time, all there is to such things, is that the reporter didn't know what was going on, or misunderstood some guess that someone else made.

First, this is court testimony, not a reporters opinion.
It also seems to be stretch that FBI agent Mikuska who was the agent in charge didn't know where the key came from. Really now, someone hands you a key and you don't ask where it came from?

As far as a "conspiracy" goes, even the judge(Judge T.S. Ellis III) handling this case and knowing the background(that it had already been investigated back in 2014) scolded Mueller's team by saying...and I quote:

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort's bank fraud,You really care about getting information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump and lead to his prosecution or impeachment."

So depending on your definition, I think it might meet the level of a conspiracy...JMO

Wed 08/01/18 02:29 PM

One close source to the FBI said the FBI obtained the key from an"intelligence agency".

No word on when the key was obtained or which intelligence agency.
Could have been given to them by an ex girlfriend or someone?

Possibly Tom, but even if they got this from a ex or a friend, is that legal or ethical?

I would agree as a home owner, its certainly better then kicking down the door LOL.

It raises some serious questions though..this whole thing stinks!

Wed 08/01/18 02:16 PM
Trump's last 4 quarters of GDP have averaged over 3% compared to Obama's 1.6%

GDP has a direct correlation on jobs. The more people employed. the higher the GDP.

Just few more points, lowest unemployment rate for Blacks and Hispanics in HISTORY.

Pay rates are rising at the fastest pace in over 10 years

Lowest level of unemployment claims in over a decade.

Let's not forget the over 4 million workers that got a bonus from their employers because of the tax cuts, some as high as $3000.00. (My company gave everyone a $1000.00)

Wed 08/01/18 01:54 PM
In the second day of the trial of Paul Manafort, FBI special agent Matthew Mikuska, an 11-year veteran of the bureau, testified in court in Alexandria, Va., saying he was the seizing agent for the government’s search last year.

Mikuska told the jury agents knocked three times on Manafort’s door, but used a key to gain access after receiving no answer.

Mikuska said he did not know how the FBI obtained the key.

One close source to the FBI said the FBI obtained the key from an"intelligence agency".

First off, all these charges against Manafort are all related to events that took place in 2005 and the Justice Dept(Obama's) investigated all this back in 2014 and did not pursue charges.

Regardless of the these "supposed" tax crimes and even if he is found guilty of them, the tactics should scare every American.

Whether you are a Democrat, Independent or Republican the fact that the FBI had a key to open the door of Manforts condo should scare you.

What happens to your civil liberties when the government can obtain the key to your home without your knowledge or a warrant?

Mueller is corrupt and rotten to the core and is using tactics not consistent with our civil rights.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25