Sun 07/29/18 05:30 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Sun 07/29/18 05:31 PM

Not! :smile: did it again...my timing suckslaugh

Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Sun 07/29/18 05:20 PM
Welcome and good luck Cathappy

Sun 07/29/18 05:10 PM

Did you know God has named for every single star He has created?

Now that makes no sense at all noway

Sun 07/29/18 05:07 PM

I'll pass laugh

That was meant for Cat LOL

Sun 07/29/18 05:06 PM
I'll pass laugh

Sun 07/29/18 05:03 PM

For me it would be the forums....I'm all the way in Jamaica,so I guess no one would want a long distance relationship all the way in Jamdown... Lol.

Jamaica is just a hop, skip and small jump from Florida...Just sayinghappy

Sun 07/29/18 11:45 AM
Just because the earth will be destroyed someday doesn't mean the billions of other civilizations in the universe will be.
There are billions of galaxies with more stars and planets than all the grains of sand on all the beaches on earth. Think about that one.

Sun 07/29/18 11:31 AM
Great profile, well said and all the topics covered. Good luck

Sun 07/29/18 11:26 AM

I seem to have lost it. I really don't know when but its seems to have been a very long time. I have searched everywhere for it but it still eludes me.
After all these years of searching for it, I'm not really sure I want to find it.

Any suggestions where to find it?shades

hello searchin ...waving haven't read all the posts so not sure if you have found your sanity yet .. there is an old quote at sanity bring relative .. relative to what or who keeps you caged :wink:

There are different definitions of sanity .. there is a legal one .. a medical one .. and the generalised one about repeating things over and over again .. that in itself does not define sanity ... sure if you have sustained damaged to your frontal cerebral lobe you could demonstrate repetitive behaviour , or if you have an obsessive compulsive disorder . To repeat things over and over again is one way way in which we learn and acquire new skills .. so I reject that definition of insanity .,

Perhaps you have just lost your marbles .. you can buy a bag for $5 at Walmart laugh

if you are seriously concerned I can do a mental health assessment on you and I am sure tmommy will let you lie on her couch and can give you an indepth psychological assessment biggrin

Hi Blondeywaving
Now that is a dilemma! If I am crazy enough to fly to NZ to see such a beautiful, sexy woman as you to do a "Mental health assessment" then why the heck would I want my sanity back?slaphead

P.S. The marbles at Walmart do not do the job (Tom is a perfect example of that)but what I would suggest to Tom is instead of BB's (made of steel)try lead pellets from a pellet gun, the lead shields your brain from those annoying voices almost as well as the tin foil hats.glasses

Sat 07/28/18 07:12 PM

Mega lame and far from funny.

As you have not provided any scientific fact muchless facts whatsoever.

But, by all means continue to carry on Mr. LMAO.

Seriously lame.

Well not that you would ever actually do this...but google the Hubble Space telescope and read about the new FACTS we are discovering about the universe and our planet and others in our solar system.

Sat 07/28/18 07:06 PM

50 - 56
I also think about the year they're born... I prefer 1962, Tiger. Matches me well. Ox and Rat year not so much.

Sounds like wine..I prefer a 76 Château Latour, full bodied, rich taste!:wink: happy

Sat 07/28/18 06:56 PM

Science is an observatory explanation of God, but not God.

Yes science explains Gods world or creations. Since they had no science back then, the scriptures were just babble.

Science proves historic writings wrong all he time(earth is round not flat etc.)

I'm not a biblical scholar but I remember God supposedly created the heavens and the earth in 7 days.
Well we all know this is BS because the "heavens" are more then 14 billion years old and the earth is only 4.6 billion years old. So they were not made within 7 days of each other.

I'm not even going to waste my time dismantling this nonsensical post .

Except to say, science has always been available.
Always advancing of course , but nonetheless it has always existed.

And it wasn't 7 days, it was 6.
Kinda of a big deal if one chooses to participate in this discussion/topic.

The Word of God never stated the Earth is flat.

We all know this is BS as you have stated???
Do you know everyone to make such a bold statement?

No of course you do not.
It would be wise not to be the spokesman of over 7 billion people regarding a topic that you clearly have no clue about.

The billions of years regarding the universe and Earth is ONLY a scientific theory which has no actual legit credibility regardless of what anyone states.

Actually it isn't even scientific because it wasn't observed and tested over billions of years!

Just a piss poor theory like evolution with no merit whatsoever.

SMH over these foolish unfounded statements.

What do you have an 5th grade education?
It is a FACT not theory that so far we have found galaxies 14 billion light years away. What that means genius is that it took light 14 billion years for the light to reach our telescopes.

These galaxies have existed for at least 14 billion years, FACT!
There isn't one scientist who thinks earth is more then 5 billion years old.

Maybe you should actually read a MODERN book once in awhile and learn something about the incredible universe we live in.

No , it isn't a fact.

Your liquid courage isn't working out very well for you.

Oh, and now you speak for ALL scientists?

LOL!!! Seriously you should just stop.

Maybe it is you who should study and stop regurgitating nonsensical gibberish at face value.

Oh I forgot the 11th commandment:
Thou Shall not believe in Scientific fact! LMAO

Sat 07/28/18 06:52 PM

sanity is on back order

sarcasm how ever is in plentiful supply

Thats why its taking so long! Out of stock.slaphead happy

and be warned. i believe they have changed the composition of it. and it is now made with unobtainium

Great one!rofl

Sat 07/28/18 06:48 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Sat 07/28/18 06:49 PM

my husband had left me when I was pregnant and said that our long distance relationship could not work because he had found someone else. was a divorce a sin? he said marriage is just a paper then i think he no longer loves me and kids .nothing is right or wrong, he deserves live better and get more perfect, I can not fight anything because of the distance nor to defend myself I am not able , he gives me a choice that I have to accept and raise up my children alone .we can not meet again or communicate again.. I forgive him . Anyone agree divorce is not a mistakes but just not my luck

Marriage means different things to different people. Certainly it SHOULD be more than a paper, more like a permanent bond, but stuff happens.
Depends where you and he live at the moment whether you can get child support , assets etc.
Advice: get a good lawyer, and concentrate on your kids and give them all the love you have. Good luck

Sat 07/28/18 06:40 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Sat 07/28/18 06:41 PM

Yes science explains Gods world or creations. Since they had no science back then, the scriptures were just babble.

Science proves historic writings wrong all he time(earth is round not flat etc.)

I'm not a biblical scholar but I remember God supposedly created the heavens and the earth in 7 days.
Well we all know this is BS because the "heavens" are more then 14 billion years old and the earth is only 4.6 billion years old. So they were not made within 7 days of each other.

I'm not even going to waste my time dismantling this nonsensical post .

Except to say, science has always been available.
Always advancing of course , but nonetheless it has always existed.

And it wasn't 7 days, it was 6.
Kinda of a big deal if one chooses to participate in this discussion/topic.

The Word of God never stated the Earth is flat.

We all know this is BS as you have stated???
Do you know everyone to make such a bold statement?

No of course you do not.
It would be wise not to be the spokesman of over 7 billion people regarding a topic that you clearly have no clue about.

The billions of years regarding the universe and Earth is ONLY a scientific theory which has no actual legit credibility regardless of what anyone states.

Actually it isn't even scientific because it wasn't observed and tested over billions of years!

Just a piss poor theory like evolution with no merit whatsoever.

SMH over these foolish unfounded statements.

What do you have an 5th grade education?
It is a FACT not theory that so far we have found galaxies 14 billion light years away. What that means genius is that it took light 14 billion years for the light to reach our telescopes.

These galaxies have existed for at least 14 billion years, FACT!
There isn't one scientist who thinks earth is more then 5 billion years old.

Maybe you should actually read a MODERN book once in awhile and learn something about the incredible universe we live in.

Sat 07/28/18 06:26 PM

What a wonderful discussion.

Society's sanity was taken and buried deep in the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah decades ago by the government. It was an attempt to conform to the world order, taking que from how other countries handled their society's sanity. It was obviously effective.

Your personal sanity was seen in a tightly wrapped Glad Bag floating in a spittoon in one of the old ghost towns in Nevada but a tumbleweed was seen carting it off to who knows where? Since all tumbleweeds look the same, the perpetrator has yet to be identified.

There is a secret government ray gun that takes your sanity. People have found that molding aluminum foil to your head protects you. It also helps to cover all your windows with foil, newspapers or paint. If you talk to those people, they will assure you they are not insane.

Aliens and ghosts can restore your sanity as well. As anyone that has encountered them. Religions can also be used to recover your sanity, ask anyone that is highly religious, they'll tell you and swear to God about it being true.

Stay away from schools, universities and libraries, those places just suck the sanity out of you. You can recover some of your sanity by watching youtube videos and television. Watch the NEWS (Now Enriched With Sanity) for a mega-dose.

It's too late for the foil, but you think we can reverse the pulse of the secret ray gun and get it back?shades

Sat 07/28/18 06:24 PM

sanity is on back order

sarcasm how ever is in plentiful supply

Thats why its taking so long! Out of stock.slaphead happy

Sat 07/28/18 06:19 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Sat 07/28/18 06:19 PM

Sat 07/28/18 06:08 PM

I'm thinking OP found his "red wine" hence the gibberish.

See, another genius! Never lost his Sanity but think something else is missing.slaphead

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25