Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Tue 05/01/18 04:22 PM
You should talk this out with your spouse and /or marriage counseling.
I hate to say this, but there is a possibility she is already having a sexual relationship and not interested in one with you.

Hope the latter is not true...but communication might help.

Tue 05/01/18 04:08 PM

I usually go to south Texas and I probably will this next winter also. I'm looking for something late fall and out of the US. A number of the good places in Mexico are marked as "travel not advised". Going to do some more research on Costa Rica; was also thinking of Aruba but it is expensive.

Costa Rica is nice but Aruba can be a little pricey. Might I suggest the Dominican Republic, very beautiful island but most people are poor. Very nice beach resorts with reasonable rates and good to know that your tips etc are really appreciated and help them out.

Tue 05/01/18 10:45 AM

just because i prefer same religion with my match makes me a racist?

No, there are all types of bigotry. People use 'racist' incorrectly all the time. Racism is a bigotry specifically involving RACE, not religion. Though people can be religious bigots, that is not 'racism'.

Whether you call it bigotry or racism I think the big distinction in either case is it would be if you hate or dislike someone based on race or religion.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference of being with one religion or race that you connect to....JMO

its also not necessary for 'hate' to be a part of it

racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Good point:thumbsup:

Tue 05/01/18 10:34 AM

just because i prefer same religion with my match makes me a racist?

No, there are all types of bigotry. People use 'racist' incorrectly all the time. Racism is a bigotry specifically involving RACE, not religion. Though people can be religious bigots, that is not 'racism'.

Whether you call it bigotry or racism I think the big distinction in either case is it would be if you hate or dislike someone based on race or religion.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference of being with one religion or race that you connect to....JMO

Tue 05/01/18 10:09 AM

Have any of the single parents looking to venture into the world of dating had any luck or once they spot you have child they block or ignore

Depending on the age of the child(if they are young) it can be very tough. As a single dad who had my kids 24/7 with no relief of other parent taking kids for even a weekends it was very hard to find time for a relationship.
Between work, food shopping, cooking, cleaning,laundry, homework etc etc. where do you find the time?
I did start to date a woman who had 2 kids of her own and as much as we got along great it really became almost impossible to spend quality time together with both our schedules.

Hard but not not impossible...Good luck!

Tue 05/01/18 06:47 AM
Your only a racist if you support Trumpsick

Mon 04/30/18 06:36 PM
I would say it is mostly genetic however certain drugs and medications can also affect the onset of grey hair. Also a great amount of stress over a long period of time has been shown to speed up the onset.

In my case it is hereditary, My dad was almost completely grey by the age of 45. Fortunately It took another ten years in my case and I can still find spots of dark brown/black hair if I look hard enough laugh laugh

Mon 04/30/18 06:24 PM

The pain is gone now. Maybe it was a small mouse that entered inside, because the pain was moving around in the stomach. What else could it have been anyway? Bacteria? Kidney stone? I dont know.

Next time you think you have swallowed a spider, just take a whole bottle of barbiturates. It may not kill the spider but I can guarantee you won't ever feel the pain anymoresick frown

Mon 04/30/18 05:21 PM
Ahhh Patience with a huge capital P is the key. LDR's are hard enough when they are within your own country. specially if it is a big country(like the US). Having a relationship with someone outside your country is even more difficult.

I can only speak from my experience with a girl from the Philippines.
It started just as the OP stated,first on here with messages and progressed through Skype and phone calls etc.
The problem is my country(the US) makes it almost impossible for Filipino's to come here even on a tourist visa never mind to immigrate here.

Traveling back and forth can be quite expensive and time consuming, it is about a 24 hour trip each way with stops.
One of the few ways to get her here is to marry her, then it still may take some time to get that visa.

So one question both should ask themselves is how long or how much "patience" are they willing to accept BEFORE they can actually meet and second if and when they meet(and get along) do they have the resources and commitment to see it through all the loopholes they will have to navigate through.

Good Luckdrinker

Sun 04/29/18 11:32 AM

We have all heard about the feminizing of young boys in grade school.
Now for the first time we have a University treating masculinity as a mental heath issue.

The Counseling and Mental Health Center at the University of Texas at Austin recently launched a new program to help male students “take control over their gender identity and develop a healthy sense of masculinity.

Treating masculinity as if it were a mental health crisis, “MasculinUT” is organized by the school’s counseling staff and most recently organized a poster series encouraging students to develop a “healthy model of masculinity.”

While many schools now have similar programs, this appears to be the first run directly out of a Counseling and Mental Health Center. Though the school seems to justify this by claiming that masculinity can cause men to lash out at other people and themselves, the school did not respond to a request for comment to clarify.

There is no evidence that masculinity itself contributes to violence. Universities that run similar programs, such as UNC-Chapel Hill and Northwestern, have admitted that their programming isn’t supported by any evidence.

Is this social engineering dangerous? What do you think?

I think the attack on simple adjectives is dangerous ...lol. That is to say masculine has been used to explain certain types of behavior and feminine other types, and so what? I think teaching the significance of INDIVIDUALITY would be much more productive. no. its not 'masculine' to wear flowers, but who cares? You can be a male with certain masculine traits and certain feminine traits, and female with certain feminine traits and certain masculine traits, because we all are created from both the MALE AND FEMALE.

I dont get this sensitivity to basic and general adjectives that we are fostering in these next generations.

I agree, I think it is inherently dangerous for "professionals" to tell others what is or not acceptable for masculine behavior.
AS MSH says it would be more beneficial to say what is acceptable behavior by individuals in relation to say good citizenship.

Both men and women have differing degrees of masculinity or feminism.
The term "tomboy" comes to mind that describes a girl who is more into doing what boys do then say playing with dolls. This does not mean she is no less a women or less feminine then the next girl, she just may have different interests.

Theses "social experts" are creating a dangerous precedent for future generations by trying to define what a real man or woman's role in society may be....JMO.

Sun 04/29/18 07:42 AM
We have all heard about the feminizing of young boys in grade school.
Now for the first time we have a University treating masculinity as a mental heath issue.

The Counseling and Mental Health Center at the University of Texas at Austin recently launched a new program to help male students “take control over their gender identity and develop a healthy sense of masculinity.

Treating masculinity as if it were a mental health crisis, “MasculinUT” is organized by the school’s counseling staff and most recently organized a poster series encouraging students to develop a “healthy model of masculinity.”

While many schools now have similar programs, this appears to be the first run directly out of a Counseling and Mental Health Center. Though the school seems to justify this by claiming that masculinity can cause men to lash out at other people and themselves, the school did not respond to a request for comment to clarify.

There is no evidence that masculinity itself contributes to violence. Universities that run similar programs, such as UNC-Chapel Hill and Northwestern, have admitted that their programming isn’t supported by any evidence.

Is this social engineering dangerous? What do you think?

Sat 04/28/18 07:45 PM
Think my lips would have blisters if I kissed all the ones I'd like to give a sweet passionate kiss to.glasses

Sat 04/28/18 06:43 PM
Lost my mind here 10 years ago...still searchin for itsmokin

Sat 04/28/18 06:38 PM

Wtf is going on in Austria for the paranoia?

Paranoia, Women hating,delusions, must be the heat of the outbackhuh ohwell

Sat 04/28/18 06:32 PM
I don't see a problem in fact I have a lot of respect for a single mom because I know how tough it can be(been there done it) and it also can show a lot more about the woman the way she is around her kids, kind of pulls down any fake facades that may exist.

Sat 04/28/18 05:08 PM
Your welcome F_heart...Hope you enjoy yourself and stay awhileflowerforyou

Sat 04/28/18 05:07 PM

OP, have you found your red wine after 11 years? tongue2

unfortunately not...just sour grapeslaugh

Sat 04/28/18 07:15 AM

Do u really think we know the real history? Fake history can be used to change the present mentality. U cant trust the media, they lie. How do u know that in renaissance they were doing orgies? Proof from comix magazines is not trustworthy. If u have proof i ll accept it

How do we know there was a Roman Empire or an Attila the Hun or a Christopher Columbus or Major catastrophes that took place? There are writings, artwork and artifacts that tell the story.

Sure, even to this day there is "revisionist history" and fake news so I guess it is up what ever you believe is true.

Fri 04/27/18 05:42 PM
Yes Tom, I figured that is where you were coming from. Because I did not know where the OP was from and the generality of the question, I was just giving a more broad answer to the sexual repression thought.drinker

Fri 04/27/18 05:34 PM

I think men are more interested in what the drawers are covering rather then what is them.Maybe I speak only for myself?pitchfork
Sounds like something from the xfiles laugh

I guess my mind was(and is)in the gutter...thinking about the other type of drawerssmokin

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25