Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Wed 04/18/18 04:40 PM
She did a great job! She was one of the first women to fly the F18 Hornet in combat for the Navy.

Wed 04/18/18 04:31 PM

Its working i think.

Yes it is...Good to SEE you againflowerforyou waving

Wed 04/18/18 07:10 AM
A very warm and friendly kissflowerforyou

Wed 04/18/18 07:03 AM
Would love a hug but it would probably hurt too much at this pointfrown

Tue 04/17/18 09:43 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Tue 04/17/18 09:46 PM
My guess would be that in most cases it means an intimate encounter/relationship. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule.

Tue 04/17/18 09:35 PM
First, I still would not plan a trip around it, NYC is a great place to visit and then I would go see the memorial as just a part of a greater trip to see Broadway,The Village, China Town etc etc.

Second, The Trade Tower memorial is a really modern, beautiful site with a lot of inspirational stories and nice photos of those that were killed compared to Auschwitz that is pretty much kept like it was...very depressing and painful to comprehend.

Like I said before...If that's what your interested in then you will probably have a great trip.

Tue 04/17/18 09:10 PM
There is reality all around you and memorials all around...Just would not plan a trip around a memorial. But of course I respect your interests and that is all that matters...where you want to go!
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourselfdrinker

Tue 04/17/18 08:55 PM
Agree with that. There are thousands of other places to visit all over the world that offer culture, beauty, excitement, and even historical places if you are into that. But I wouldn't waste money and time on such a depressing trip...but to each their own.

Tue 04/17/18 08:42 PM

Serchin ... perhaps you can suggest some places for him to meet pretty women .. or places he should avoid lol waving

Blondey waving Wish I could. I have been to the Dominican Rep but never to the Island of Dominica, two completely different Islands.
But if I had to suggest a place to meet pretty women, I'd tell him your
neighborhood flowerforyou
:smitten : from one techtonic plate to another .. laughing .. very smooth advice serchin but the pacific is far far away biggrin

I thought there were these things called airplanes...must of been a dream tongue2 smile2
the Bermuda Triangle is only 1456 km from
Dominica .. I think planes avoid that location laugh laugh

Yes your right...things seem to disappear in Triangles...very mysterious places laugh winking

Tue 04/17/18 08:34 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Tue 04/17/18 08:37 PM
Lu, you can try this link...hope it helps http://mingle2.com/topic/show/319736 (this is for mobile devices)
If you still can't upload let me know waving

Tue 04/17/18 08:21 PM

Serchin ... perhaps you can suggest some places for him to meet pretty women .. or places he should avoid lol waving

Blondey waving Wish I could. I have been to the Dominican Rep but never to the Island of Dominica, two completely different Islands.
:smitten : from one techtonic plate to another .. laughing .. very smooth advice serchin but the pacific is far far away biggrin

I thought there were these things called airplanes...must of been a dream tongue2 smile2

Tue 04/17/18 08:12 PM

well,thats for dang sure!!!!'my best friends are all dead.

hmmm...she deactivated....wonder if she died too?noway

Tue 04/17/18 07:59 PM

Tue 04/17/18 06:58 PM

hi guys i am new can get serious friends here is it possible????

You have heard the saying "anything is possible"? Well if you stay within these forums you might find a few good friends, outside of that just be very careful...most are fakes, scammers and bots.

Welcome and Good Luck!

Tue 04/17/18 06:37 PM
Don't kid yourself. I live in Florida and travel to the southern Islands frequently (Dominican Rep, Caymans, Cancun etc) and a quick tan isn't going to protect you...do as suggested and bring sunblock or you will burn BIG TIME !

Tue 04/17/18 05:00 PM
Hurting sick

Tue 04/17/18 11:46 AM

Whenever i switch on the news, i'm left bewildered, seems to me things get worse with each passing year
Unstable atmosphere
Geological instability
Social instability
Economic instabilty
Constant threat of conflict

Just wondered what everyone else thinks about the current state of the world

I believe the new age of internet and instant media only makes it SEEM like the world is more of a mess.
Before media and modern transportation the world was in greater chaos then it is now.
You had massive ethnic cleansing (Attila the Hun), Persian, Greeks and Romans constantly at war. Just a very few examples.

There are still many parts of the world that have little instant media and access and live a peaceful life relative to the constant stress we all have being bombarded by news story after news story.

Everything in life is a balance, only you make your world what you want it to be by choosing what you watch, believe or do.

Mon 04/16/18 03:53 PM

Hey everybody!

Thought introducing myself on the community forums couldn't hurt.

I'm a 24 year old dude thats been in 3 relationships my whole life one of which that was 5 years long. I'm a somewhat shy and introverted but i'm caring, loyal, ambitious, intelligent, sarcastic overall decent guy i would like to think. I'm a big geek at heart. I love video games, working with computers, anime, comics, reading, etc. That doesn't mean i don't like the adventurous or adrenaline pumping side of life like travelling, skiing, bungee jumping, parasailing, and what not. I love to do those things too. My personality type is INTJ-T which is considered the rarest personality type making up 2% of the male population, which i take great pride in lol.

Due to me having an untreated panic attack disorder from when I was 14 that lasted a few years i became somewhat isolated so trying to find new partners or friends became a new challenge after I received a proper diagnoses and treatment. So I thought i'd try online dating like Mingle! I know some people that have had good luck on dating websites so I thought i'd give it a go and maybe find something serious.

So that's a little about me and there would be lots more to share. But i thought introducing myself through the forums may increase my luck and interractions with people.

It appears you have been a member since 2014 and this is your first post...you must be extremely introverted LOL.

Having said that,I have been on this site for a good many years and think your post is one of the better I have seen for self promotion looking for a connection. Well written and reasonable.

Good luck and hope you get the result your looking for!

Mon 04/16/18 12:24 PM

Why is it that men today are only looking for women who look like video vixens? Why can't a man love and respect and cherish a woman whom is modest in all of her ways?

Seems to always be stated as a one sided argument.
I think you could also exchange the word "men" for "woman" and would be as true.
There are just as many woman looking for that "perfect male model" as there are men looking for "video vixens". JMO

Mon 04/16/18 12:13 PM
Don't agree at all!

Not that the three you mentioned are not good choices but there are literally hundreds if not thousands of great, historical athletes that meet the criteria.
Jackie Robinson, Michael Phelps(no one even close to gold medals) and the list is long.
I suppose it depends on how old you are and from where you come from.
I would suspect that many people never even heard of Pele if they are not into soccer or old enough to know when he played in his prime.

So a Golden Trio is very subjective and there are many that could be included in this "TRIO".

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25