Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Fri 04/20/18 09:38 PM
Going to baggage claim because I know I made it in one piece happy

Fri 04/20/18 08:31 PM

MWC= Married white couple = Miserable white couple

Fri 04/20/18 08:10 PM
Rules:1. Give The Acronym and the words for which they stand for.
2. The Alternative words you want for the acronym.
3. The Alternative has to be related in some way to the original one.

Example:

FWB = Friends With Benefits

FWB = Friends With Beds

Fri 04/20/18 07:48 PM
You should schedule an appointment with a therapist for her. To find out why she does this. Is she scared about something in the house? Anxiety about being abandoned?

Don't know what your situation is but unless there has been a recent upheaval in her life, this does not seem healthy for a 12 year old.

Fri 04/20/18 07:40 PM

Would you date a woman that helps other couples have children?

Or would you want to not have her do that on the off chance you might want to have children with her?

Would it make you uncomfortable if your girlfriend was pregnant with someone else's child?

Is this by artificial insemination or actually having sex with the male member of that couple? Makes a big difference.

Fri 04/20/18 07:34 PM

I am very active .. I train at the gym , run and hike with the dogs twice a day,, do Pilates and yoga for relaxation , swim, surf and ski depending on the season .

As for food ... I do not eat processed foods and eat mainly fresh organic locally produced products .
I drink kefir and kombucha everyday for probiotics .and green matcha powder ., which is a super concentrated antioxidant green tea . I limit coffee to one cup a day ..

I prefer natural therapies where possible and make a lot of my own chemical free products using essential oils and herbs for beauty care and use around the home .

Good health is definitely something I value and I will always endeavour to strive for waving

Wow, won't you be disappointed if your killed by a drunk driver high on drugs that has a heart attack at the wheel!laugh smokin

Fri 04/20/18 07:29 PM

just a correction, I didn't even mention republicans. I mentioned politics which is inclusive of all political parties. happy

He was reading your mind MSH laugh flowerforyou

Fri 04/20/18 07:25 PM
never for the ex?
Seems a bit extreme.
Some couples still have good relationships with their ex but just can't live together for various reasons.
I think having a good relationship specially when kids are involved is a positive thing for the children to see.

This of course would be the opposite in a case of an abusive relationship that would be detrimental to the children and yourself.

Fri 04/20/18 07:12 PM

Love is a powerful energy but it doesn't conquer all relationship obstacles.

Your right CF,Love can conquer a lot of things but not all. As said before, it is a give and take partnership but if one partner is not willing to give in a little then the other can not be expected to give up everything they are and stand for to make it work.

Fri 04/20/18 07:03 PM

My wife never participated fully in sex nor she felt giving me pleasure , may be now because of her attitude and repulsion from my high sexual desire and need has created this feeling.

hmmmm....maybe a wham bam thank you mam of an hour is the problem.
Sure a quicky is nice once in while. But making love is a several hour
encounter so she can climax several times, each being more intense then the last.
Maybe she would rather forego the quick sex and find a real man that takes the time and knows how to stimulate her until she is completely satisfied instead of just your self gratification...just sayingglasses

Fri 04/20/18 06:48 PM
Well however long you have been a member...welcome to the forums and enjoy the insanitywaving

Fri 04/20/18 04:23 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Fri 04/20/18 04:25 PM
WOW for someone who writes such delicate, beautiful poetry, you sure know how to lay it on the ^^^holes...AWESOME!drinker

Love your poem btw flowerforyou

Fri 04/20/18 02:26 PM
Maybe an amateur at both??laugh

Fri 04/20/18 02:09 PM

I think in most cases with race/cultural/religious/etc. differences the chit often doesn't really hit the fan until there are going to be kids involved. Sometimes we are willing to compromise for ourselves, but not when it comes to our offspring.
This can mean that you're 5+ years into a (reasonably) happy relationship before you learn that race/culture/religion/etc. IS a huge problem after all.

Just another thought on this...every relationship is made of give n takes as you say. Willing to compromise with yourself but not offspring.But if you both truly love each other, there are always solutions.
Let's say one is a devote Catholic the other devote Jew. Instead of insisting the offspring be either one. You could have kids go to the Synagogue on Saturdays and to Church on Sundays so they learn the religion(or culture) of both parents, not just one.

This will usually only work if it is between the spouses and not the outside families getting involved.

Fri 04/20/18 01:48 PM
I guess you could call the forums mingle's hangout without the live video or sound feedlaugh

Fri 04/20/18 01:46 PM
No...Hangouts are specific to Google

Fri 04/20/18 01:34 PM

You may love someone with all your heart -and they you- but if their religion/beliefs/norms & values/cultural heritage/etc doesn't match yours, it can make staying together in a committed relationship impossible.

As much as I agree with the premise of your opinion I'm not sure how a relationship could get to the point of love given the above statement.

If you meet someone who does not share your values,beliefs and what you consider normal, most likely you would not be attracted or interested in a relationship to begin with.

As an example, How would a all inclusive,loving and peaceful person come to LOVE a violent, bigoted racist in the first place, never mind make it impossible to live with?

I know that is an extreme example, but typically if you find someones views, beliefs and norms diametrically opposed to yours, you may consider them a friend but I would think you would not spend the time around such a person as to "fall in love" with them...just sayingglasses

Yep, indeed. But there are also less extreme yet strong things that you will find out later on or that you underestimate in the very first beginning, which often happens because we are in love.

Simple example: When I got together with my ex way back when, I didn't think us coming from a different country would matter much as we are both from a Western European country. It wasn't until much much later that I began to realize just how much of a gap this left between us that could never be bridged.

I think in most cases with race/cultural/religious/etc. differences the chit often doesn't really hit the fan until there are going to be kids involved. Sometimes we are willing to compromise for ourselves, but not when it comes to our offspring.
This can mean that you're 5+ years into a (reasonably) happy relationship before you learn that race/culture/religion/etc. IS a huge problem after all.

You make a very good case. It shows the importance of a couple that comes from different ethnic or cultural backgrounds to discuss issues of where and how they will raise offspring should they marry.
Sometimes you are not just marrying your spouse but their family too and that can be a huge obstacle!

Fri 04/20/18 11:32 AM

You may love someone with all your heart -and they you- but if their religion/beliefs/norms & values/cultural heritage/etc doesn't match yours, it can make staying together in a committed relationship impossible.

As much as I agree with the premise of your opinion I'm not sure how a relationship could get to the point of love given the above statement.

If you meet someone who does not share your values,beliefs and what you consider normal, most likely you would not be attracted or interested in a relationship to begin with.

As an example, How would a all inclusive,loving and peaceful person come to LOVE a violent, bigoted racist in the first place, never mind make it impossible to live with?

I know that is an extreme example, but typically if you find someones views, beliefs and norms diametrically opposed to yours, you may consider them a friend but I would think you would not spend the time around such a person as to "fall in love" with them...just sayingglasses

Fri 04/20/18 09:45 AM
I think all Americans regardless of political persuasion recognize the good work Barbara Bush has done both for children and adults in regard to literacy.
She was a gracious First Lady and also the mother of a President.

Unfortunately there are those on the far left that have no dignity or respect for anything at all.

Most hold the tradition that even if you disagree with someone in Life, You hold your criticism of those in death.

But a creative writing professor at California State University at Fresno had a blunt message for those offering up fond remembrances:

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal,” Randa Jarrar wrote Tuesday night on Twitter, according to the Fresno Bee.

In another tweet, the professor wrote: “I’m happy the witch is dead. can’t wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million iraqis have. byyyeeeeeee.”

This is sickening and despicable and hope this unveils the true nature of the liberal left and that nothing in American life is sacred!

Rest In Peace Mrs. Bush and may your family find peace and love in the years to come.

Thu 04/19/18 01:47 PM
huh slaphead

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25