Serchin4MyRedWine's photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:23 PM
I am not defending Cosby but you also have to wonder what kind of women these were. Were they all innocent angels who didn't care about the fame or never did drugs etc.
It should be noted that he was never accused of SECRETLY mixing these drugs in their drinks, He is accused of GIVING them these "blue pills".

Who really knows if these woman wanted to get high and where is their judgement in taking these pills if they have no clue of what they are.

I watched the footage of the woman and her friends after the verdict and they were all smiles and laughter which is very suspicious to me.

I once found a very young naked woman who had just been raped and saved her from being killed by her assailant because he fled when he saw me coming to help(he had left his previous victim dead also).
After I testified in court and he was found guilty, the woman had no smiles or laughter but just a very serious sign of relief that the ordeal she had lived through was over.

As much as I think Cosby may have some bad habits and intentions, I also suspect that at least a few of these women may be out for the fame and money.

Fri 04/27/18 03:48 PM
I think men are more interested in what the drawers are covering rather then what is them.Maybe I speak only for myself?pitchfork

Fri 04/27/18 03:34 PM

I dong expect any serious answers from women. Ur brains are 100% programmed by the media and on top of that u are fanatics and of course the police is behind to protect u if someone insults u.

WOW..talk about paranoid schizophrenia. No serial killers or perverts? What planet do you live on?
Most women if not all, that I have ever met or known have bigger and more developed brains then you...JMO

Fri 04/27/18 02:37 PM

I think the only time when sexual repression was low was during the Love Movement in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

First, to answer the op's question about WAS there sexual repression the answer is yes and it is still prevalent today.

As for the quote above about the low point being in the 60's and 70's I would have to disagree.

One could argue as I might assume the previous posters are talking about modern times but in reality sexual promiscuity was very much apart of society going back before the Roman empire.
In ancient times all the way up to the Renaissance period, orgies were common and not looked upon as being evil etc.

Even today there are societies that promote sex like the Muria tribe in India. These people have one of the most open, practical and healthy approaches to sex that you could find.

They have the institution of ghotul where the young, both girls and boys, are sent to live together in large huts that are described as being “at once a commune, dormitory and nightclub”.

There, they are encouraged to have sex between themselves so that, in time, every boy has slept with every girl. Don’t imagine a perpetual orgy or free-for-all, because this practice follows specific guidelines, under which boys and girls pair up for a few encounters before sequentially changing partners.

This is, of course, a voluntary activity as sex is not forced upon those who do not find themselves ready to begin this life.

Most individuals who “graduate” from ghotuls describe them as the happiest parts of their lives, a time of great freedom and fun , helping them achieve healthy and open attitudes toward sex which manifest throughout their entire adult lives, preventing jealousy and offering more stability to their marriages, which generally tend to occur late in life.

So maybe in America sex was and still is repressed, but has not and is not in other parts of the world now or in past generations.

Fri 04/27/18 01:54 PM

Has anyone seen turtle man? He msg me on the other prof but I can't find him sad

Found him but he is very busylaugh

Thu 04/26/18 05:06 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Thu 04/26/18 05:09 PM
I guess The word is out That DH is shutting down and Mingle is now getting a big influx of new (and some old) users from that site.

The Good:
The good news is that it is always good to have fresh blood with new ideas, commentary and perspectives to share within the community. It also provides Mingle's owners more income to help maintain and upgrade the site along of course with extra money in the wallet.

The Bad:
The Bad news is of course that DH is shutting down. I have never visited nor been a member of the site but If it was anything like Mingle I know I would miss the people and community that I have been apart of for over ten years. So for those people who called DH home it is certainly bad news.

The Ugly:
The Ugly thing about all this is that along with all the great new people coming aboard we also have a big influx of new scammers. I have noticed a lot more activity within my profile concerning scammers and fakes. Like we didn't have enough of our own already.slaphead

In Closing, I wish the new real people from DH a warm welcome and look forward to future friendships, debates and maybe even dates.laugh

Wed 04/25/18 11:02 PM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Wed 04/25/18 11:03 PM

Hi!
I have exactly the same concerns. I think that one can tell if a man is capable to love a child that isn’t his. It’s clear that I won’t engage in a relationship with a man who’s not capable to embrace my child and I.
I’m a single mother too, I haven’t been on the dating scene for a long time but the only advice I can give you is to take your child to the very first date. If it’s not meant to be, well, then it’s not the end of the world. Children come first always.
I wish you to meet a gentle man, you only need to be confident in yourself!

I don't know if bringing your child on the first date is wise. It should be made clear your child comes first, but a first date should be to get to know each other a little better without the distraction of a child.If there is mutual interest and feelings, then introduce your child on the second date. JMO

Wed 04/25/18 10:57 PM

You know, that's my question, too. Men here are too quick to flirt with you, ask for your whatsapp, ask for video call, without even asking where you're from. >.<

That is because they don't care where you are from, they are scammers and just want your email info etc.

Wed 04/25/18 12:32 PM

Ok, I admit it, I'm a little slow...so what is DH?what

Domesticated Housewife’s ....🤱:joy::joy:

by the type of posts I thought it might be Dumb Hillbillieslaugh

Wed 04/25/18 10:00 AM
Ok, I admit it, I'm a little slow...so what is DH?what

Wed 04/25/18 09:43 AM

To be honest, I'm not looking for marriage or even a steady girlfriend. I'm looking for someone I can call (or she calls me) and have her over the house for a night of snuggling and so on. Anybody out there looking for same?

There are many women willing to do or be what you are asking for as long as the price is right, that is why some call them "call girls"shades

Mon 04/23/18 06:37 AM
Edited by Serchin4MyRedWine on Mon 04/23/18 06:43 AM
Just a few quick points to ponder...

As far as noise pollution...just move out of the citylaugh
Seriously, this also goes to your point about making canals in deserts.
95% of the world population lives on 10% of the land mass of the earth so we don't need to screw up deserts that have their own unique ecosystem.

Another interesting FACT that most people do not know is that the air is a lot better now then before the industrial revolution. Before the use of oil and natural gas everyone used wood or coal for heating, cooking and things like smelting causing a lot more carbon emissions, Also there were millions of more horses for transportation and farming which of course created a lot more methane (greenhouse gases). Just look at China and some of the more undeveloped countries that have very poor air quality because they still use wood and coal for heat and cooking etc..

Lastly, most garbage is biodegradable but I agree that the type that is not is our most pressing issue of our time.
Plastics (and some rubbers) are a true threat to our oceans and environment and we need to have a better recycling program and/or waste disposal of such material.

Just two more interesting tidbits of info that people may not know.
Over 95% of our oceans are still unexplored.
And believe it or not just over 7% of the earths land mass is still unexplored.

Sun 04/22/18 08:04 PM
Welcome to mingle !
Just go down the hallway to the first door on the right and pick up your Newbie Package so you know how to avoid all the fakes and scammers.
Have fun and enjoydrinker

Sun 04/22/18 11:27 AM

Not sure, if the fact, that it's a free site, is a reason for that high number of con artists. I believe, most of them would pay a small fee anyway, because they know, there is always people who fall for those scams. So a relatively small investment would be met by a relatively big profit for those con artists. JMO

I'm not saying scammers don't use pay sites but it is much harder. For one you need a credit card which means that if you are found out and removed from the site your card can be flagged and not used again for another false profile.
I have been on this site a long time and I see a LOT of women that I recognize over the years changing names, states over and over again. It doesn't really do anything to report them because they are back within hours with a new profile.

Mingle should should use an algorithm that connects fakes to an IP address to cut down on bots and scammers. This is an easy thing to do within the database configuration.

Sun 04/22/18 11:05 AM

I have been here for almost two years and experienced that a lot of people are just bored or trying to pass time. This word would save a lot of serious people from disappointments and heartbreaks. JMO :angel:

To be honest I'm not to sure there are many "serious" people on here anymore. 5 to 10 years ago most on this site were really looking for relationships, whether it be friendships or love.

Now it is mostly scammers and fakes(probably because it is free)and the "serious" people come here to precipitate in the forums when bored.

As an example, I know when I'm done with this post there will be at least four or five young women in their 20's that are model material viewing/sending kisses etc...How can you take any of that serious.

I'm sure there are a few that are actually seeking real relationships but seem very rare. JMO

Fri 04/20/18 10:33 PM
There are so many but C++ Java and I guess PHP would be my favorite.

Fri 04/20/18 10:12 PM

I am looking for intimate encounter with no condition

I have a 400lb 90 year old neighbor with no hair or teeth. You want her number?laugh

Fri 04/20/18 10:08 PM

I also like sitting in the boarding area and thinking about herpes.
As a percentage, it's highly likely a lot of the people going through the airport have some kind of STD.

I have spent a lot of time in airports in my travels and can relate to just about everything you said.
But never thought about herpes or STD's....that's just too funnylaugh laugh

Fri 04/20/18 09:57 PM
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Mama told me when I was young
"Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it'll help you some sunny day"

"Oh, take your time, don't live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
You'll find a woman and you'll find love
And don't forget, son, there is someone up above"